Elizabeth Banks promo tour for ‘The Hunger Games’ was considerably shorter than co-star Jennifer Lawrence, but it was just as enjoyable.

In fact I preferred Elizabeth’s run because of all the colour and bedazzlement which stayed true to her character Effie Trinket.

She started with orange Atelier Versace and ended with orange Elie Saab.

Bill Blass was my favourite.

Credit: Wenn & Getty

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney - 'August : Osage County' Paris Premiere

Meryl Streep In Stella McCartney – ‘August : Osage County’ Paris Premiere

Beyonce Knowles In Gucci - St Barts

Beyonce Knowles In Gucci – St Barts

17 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Elizabeth Banks ‘The Hunger Games’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. jo April 10, 2012 at 09:30 #

Jennifer who? Elizabeth owned this tour. I’ve never had such a big problem choosing my favourite look. I love all of them so much, I went for Bill Blass cause when I saw it for the first time my jaw literally dropped.

• Yeliz April 10, 2012 at 09:57 #

2. TeaAtTwo April 10, 2012 at 10:08 #

This just makes me a tad wistful that it wasn’t longer.

3. Mick April 10, 2012 at 10:10 #

An impressive promo tour, I loved pretty much every look! I preferred her to J-Lawrence every time. My faves were the Bill Blass and the Elie Saab, but eventually chose the latter, because in that case hair & make-up are flawless, whereas in the Blass look the make-up is a litte too harsh, imo.

• sevenstories April 10, 2012 at 12:21 #

Same. I love the Bill Blass, probably a little bit more than the Elie Saab, but her face is too tanned and her hair is too messy so the overall look isn’t as strong whereas the Elie Saab is perfection all over.

• Quinn April 10, 2012 at 13:32 #

i agree!!

• Sara April 10, 2012 at 16:14 #

Yes, I loved the dress, but the orange makeup killed it for me.

4. solanace April 10, 2012 at 10:47 #

I prefer the Bill Blass dress, but voted for the Elie Saab look because of the make up.

5. Nat April 10, 2012 at 11:09 #

Amazing promo tour!
    The Bill Blass gown is stunning, but I eventually voted for the Elie Saab dress because her makeup and hair are waaaaaay better there rather than at the London Premiere. Plus, I think orange suits her better…yellow is quite a tough colour for blondes.

6. Jess2 April 10, 2012 at 11:24 #

All her looks were amazing and I loved each one but her Elie Saab looks was beyond perfection and so breathtaking!!

7. Alina April 10, 2012 at 11:27 #

She was flawless during this promo tour (much better than Jennifer, imo).
    I saw some of her looks at TV shows and she did a really good job.

Elie Saab was my favourite.

8. manja April 10, 2012 at 12:15 #

Overall the Elie Saab,because of the make up with Bill Blass

9. sevenstories April 10, 2012 at 12:23 #

This has been an excellent promo tour for her and I think she made some really good choices to tie herself to her character as she doesn’t really look very recognisable in the film and a lot of the teenagers going to see it wouldn’t recognise her so it was smart to make it obvious on the red carpet.

I agree she has been better than Jennifer Lawrence but Lawrence is only young and I think that she’s shown largely good taste and I reckon if she’s still on the red carpet when she is Elizabeth Banks’ age we’ll be seeing some pretty amazing promo tours from her!

10. bm April 10, 2012 at 13:46 #

Bill Blass for me. It is still running to becoming my next BDOTY.

11. Riley April 10, 2012 at 15:06 #

The Bill Blass then the Elie Saab. I still can’t forgive her for the horrid black accessories with the Marc Jacobs dress *cringes nose*.

12. Christine April 10, 2012 at 18:48 #

Bill Blass. She owned this promo tour!

13. EmmaWoodhouse April 11, 2012 at 02:30 #

LOVE how much color there was! I didn’t really like the Versace, the Bill Blass was good but not stunning…and then came my two faves! The Marc Jacobs was one of the most showstopping dresses I’ve EVER seen, and the Saab was divine! What a great promo tour!!!!!!!