Last month we developed a huge girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence.

We missed her on the red carpet last year, but she was back with a bang in 2012 promoting ‘The Hunger Games’.

She started off in LA wearing a Prabal Gurung gown, which is still one of my favourite looks of the year, and continued on a very impressive streak ending with a cute Victoria, Victoria Beckham dress.

I’m going to be very obvious and say the Prabal Gurung gown was my favourite.

Credit: Getty & Xpsoure

Angelababy In Christian Dior Couture -  ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Angelababy In Christian Dior Couture – ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Which Was Your Favourite Elizabeth Banks 'The Hunger Games' Promotional Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Elizabeth Banks ‘The Hunger Games’ Promotional Tour Look?

18 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence ‘The Hunger Games’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. JessCar April 6, 2012 at 15:21 #

Considering what a blockbuster this is, and was thought to be even before it came out, she’s had a really short promo run….

2. Mahima April 6, 2012 at 15:23 #

Why is that she only has 2 hairstyles except the straight hair one time? It’s like Taylor Swift all over again.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) April 6, 2012 at 15:33 #

It was all pretty brilliant. Prabal stole my heart.
    Who is her stylist FC? Well done and pitch perfect in terms of appropriateness for each occasion, (even if the the Prabal was a hair OTT)

• Fashion Critic April 6, 2012 at 15:34 #

I’m not entirely sure

• Riley April 6, 2012 at 17:41 #

Elizabeth Stewart is Jennifer Lawrence’s stylist.

4. Tati M April 6, 2012 at 16:27 #

I prefer her in minimalist looks

• Ahot April 7, 2012 at 08:31 #

+1!
      The Tom Ford was the perfect mix between sexiness & minimalism with unexpected twist. I´d love to own that. A fav for me, with the Calvin Klein as 2nd choice.

5. Riley April 6, 2012 at 16:55 #

I love her Calvin Klein. It was so meh on the runway but her stylist made it better by having it in green. She looked amazing in that dress. The gold Prabal gown is my second favorite.

6. swetha April 6, 2012 at 17:06 #

The Prabal Gurung she wore for the Letterman show seems different and somehow she stood out. Of course, all her looks are appropriate and the Prabal Gurung for the LA premiere is great but somehow,it’s failed to impress me. Anyways, I have a huge girl crush on her! Love,XOXO

7. robbie April 6, 2012 at 17:24 #

none.

• Ahot April 7, 2012 at 08:32 #

lol!

8. manja April 6, 2012 at 18:35 #

This is easy,firts Prabal by a long way.She had some other cute looks,but PG was the one where shr really shined,and it was complete,hair,make up,her presence, all worked.

9. manja April 6, 2012 at 18:38 #

forgot to add that >I like her very much,she is one of my favorites.FC is something wrong with your site,it seems you can not get out of a reply to the main page?!

• Fashion Critic April 6, 2012 at 18:49 #

sorry I don understand. You can’t get out of the reply main page? What happens?

10. Jones19 April 6, 2012 at 20:07 #

She had an impressive run, the Prabal Gurung is by far the best one. Jaw droppingly stunning!

11. EmmaWoodhouse April 6, 2012 at 22:09 #

She’s great but a good deal of her looks didn’t work for me. My favorite was the Joie and Holmes & Yang. That look was retro yet modern–LOVED it! I liked her hair there too.

12. Aline April 6, 2012 at 22:28 #

I chose the Prabal Gurung for the whole impact factor behind it. It definitely is a premiere look and a kind of look that will be talked about throughout the year. It’s not, by any means, forgettable.

But, in general, I think she had a very consistent promo tour. There was only one look that I didn’t like much (Victoria Beckham), for instance. The Joie + Holmes & Yang look was a very close second, she looks very effortlessly classy. She also looked fantastic in the Calvin Klein one.

13. Jess2 April 7, 2012 at 11:42 #

Awesome promo tour, I liked all of her looks but the Prabal Gurung in LA is definitely a favourite and is on my BDOTY list so far :) I also really liked her second Parabal Gurung look and the Marchesa look