Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

Dakota Fanning joined Emily Blunt at the Crown in New York City last night, for the private dinner party honouring Mr Elie Saab.

The young actress also opted of a very sophisticated Elie Saab look.

Her Pre-Fall 2012 peplum dress with a lace panel was teamed with interesting accessories.

Prada jewel-toe ‘Flame’ sandals and a Prada red poppy clutch completed the look.

One day Dakota is going to wear her hair in a ponytail or an updo and it will become breaking news…stay tuned…but please don’t hold your breath.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

18 thoughts on “Dakota Fanning In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

1. Riley

Dakota is always snoozville for me, which is weird because what she wears isn’t necessarily Angelina Jolie Boring, you know? She just doesn’t commit to what she wears. But her accessories are great here.

2. Christine

One of my favorite dress from this collection. I do not like it on Dakota. Feels falt like something is missing?!

3. Sanette

Looks so much better on the model. It needs someone more curvy with a bit of attitude, I think.

4. Emi

The dress is so beautiful and I like the accessories. I don’t mind the fact that she never changes her hairstyle.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

Kudos on the super-chic dress and well-played accessories. But GIRL, do something about your hair!
    Seriously, I don’t think we’ve ever seen her with another style! Your last sentence totally summed it up FC! :D

6. Raquel

I love the look. And in a way, I understand the hair, because some teenagers are all about their long locks.

7. Jess2

I really love this dress but I don’t think Dakota is bringing the attitude and poise needed to really rock this dress so unfortuantely this is falling a bit flat. Love her stlying though and love your last sentence FC, hilarious!

8. Natalie

Such a gorgeous dress, it looks stunning on the model. On Dakota, it does absolutely nothing for me. It almost ages her a bit.