Analeigh Tipton In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

Analeigh Tipton is racking up her red carpet mileage with her third outing this week.

On this occasion she joined Emily Blunt and Dakota Fanning at the Crown in New York City last night for a private dinner party for Mr Elie Saab.

Exposed bra aside I have to say I love this look.

Her sleek red pant suit from the Resort 2012 is most definitely the look I would’ve picked had I been offered the choice of the three looks.

I love the leg lengthening pants and the cut of the chic blazer.

Auburn locks swept to one side and black peep-toe Louboutin’s provided the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

29 thoughts on “Analeigh Tipton In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

1. Riley

Not digging this look. The exposed bra is atrocious, as she could have worn a simple cream silk top. I don’t get why she’s invited to all these events- she isn’t a-list and she isn’t on her way to be a-list.

1. Jean

It’s been a while since a sweeter, kinder, more genuine young actress has graced Hollywood.

I love the black lace Nicole Miller top she’s wearing.

Also, according to articles in the Huffington Post, NY Times, NY Magazine, and Rolling Stone (to name just a few), Analeigh is on her way to that “A-List” and she’s earning her spot!

2. Rebecca Z

I don’t like the black lace top either–cheapens that exquisite suit. There are a million other things she could have worn under it that would have been beautiful.

1. MEME

+1 The outfit would’ve been killer if she hadn’t worn that tacky lace top, it really does make the outfit look cheap….

3. Hannah Williams

She reminds me of Pre-Scandal Blake Lively (except for the brushed hair), especially in this outfit.
    As much as I wish she’d chosen a different top, or lined it or worn a better bra, I think that she looks chic & not overtly sexy. Also, I am always excited for what she’ll wear next.

1. manja

I do not see resemblance to Blake Lively,they are totally diff typs IMO,and with diff top this cld’ve been a very nice look,but this is close to tacky,don’t like exposed brass my self.who is she anyway?!have no idea

1. mattison

I loved her on ANTM- she seemed so friendly and approachable, and she really does have an interesting and beautiful face.

4. Lape

I didn’t remember her from ANTM. But WOW! I’m happy to see someone this successful come out of it. I love the look! She’s beautiful

1. Katharine

Me too, although this girl is a younger, taller LeAnn Rimes doppelganger – and haven’t picked up a resemblance before.

1. bm

This look isn’t tacky. I’m surprised many people said that. She is like ordinary sweet girl. Maybe the lace is given by her stylist, but who knows.

1. gurlygirl

This is one of the rare times I actually don’t find a sheer top with bra showing tacky. There’s something about this lady that screams sweet and paired with the rest of that outfit I would not even consider the overall look particularly sexy. I love the cut of the suit and the lace gives it just enough interest so it’s not boring. I saw her in that black evening gown and after this look I’m very interested to see what’s next. Overall I think the look is very well executed.

5. EmmaWoodhouse

Oh, for a different top that wasn’t tacky lace over exposed bra! Then I would have loved this look!

6. Aline

I still haven’t decided if I like the lace top or not. But I love her smile and how genuinely happy she seems.

7. ritabetita09

Mr. Saab’s eldest used to be my classmate in grade 6 when me and my family was still living in Lebanon. Mr.Saab used to attend meetings together with her lovely-oh-so-lovely wife and I still cant get enough on how they are sooooo down-to-earth individuals. As far as I can remember, Mr. Saab was just wearing a plain polo shirt and jeans……. ohhhh, if I could just turn back time and ask for an authograph

1. Fashion Critic Post author

They are both exactly the same now. Very nice people. Makes me love him even more

8. Jess2

I love this look, I think she looks gorgeous!! The suit is to die for. I also love how happy and smiley she is :)