Analeigh Tipton In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

Analeigh Tipton is racking up her red carpet mileage with her third outing this week.

On this occasion she joined Emily Blunt and Dakota Fanning at the Crown in New York City last night for a private dinner party for Mr Elie Saab.

Exposed bra aside I have to say I love this look.

Her sleek red pant suit from the Resort 2012 is most definitely the look I would’ve picked had I been offered the choice of the three looks.

I love the leg lengthening pants and the cut of the chic blazer.

Auburn locks swept to one side and black peep-toe Louboutin’s provided the finishing touches.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Victoria Beckham for Harper’s Bazaar China May 2012

Victoria Beckham for Harper’s Bazaar China May 2012

Jessica Alba's Veda Jasper Jacket

Jessica Alba’s Veda Jasper Jacket

29 Responses to Analeigh Tipton In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

1. Riley April 6, 2012 at 17:34 #

Not digging this look. The exposed bra is atrocious, as she could have worn a simple cream silk top. I don’t get why she’s invited to all these events- she isn’t a-list and she isn’t on her way to be a-list.

• Jean April 6, 2012 at 23:53 #

It’s been a while since a sweeter, kinder, more genuine young actress has graced Hollywood.

I love the black lace Nicole Miller top she’s wearing.

Also, according to articles in the Huffington Post, NY Times, NY Magazine, and Rolling Stone (to name just a few), Analeigh is on her way to that “A-List” and she’s earning her spot!

2. Rebecca Z April 6, 2012 at 17:54 #

I don’t like the black lace top either–cheapens that exquisite suit. There are a million other things she could have worn under it that would have been beautiful.

• Yeliz April 6, 2012 at 20:14 #

• MEME April 6, 2012 at 21:22 #

+1 The outfit would’ve been killer if she hadn’t worn that tacky lace top, it really does make the outfit look cheap….

3. Hannah Williams April 6, 2012 at 18:17 #

She reminds me of Pre-Scandal Blake Lively (except for the brushed hair), especially in this outfit.
    As much as I wish she’d chosen a different top, or lined it or worn a better bra, I think that she looks chic & not overtly sexy. Also, I am always excited for what she’ll wear next.

• manja April 6, 2012 at 19:04 #

I do not see resemblance to Blake Lively,they are totally diff typs IMO,and with diff top this cld’ve been a very nice look,but this is close to tacky,don’t like exposed brass my self.who is she anyway?!have no idea

4. Christine April 6, 2012 at 18:46 #

She came a long way from her ANTM days.

• Fashion Critic April 6, 2012 at 18:48 #

I agree

• Jess2 April 7, 2012 at 11:07 #

I agree also!

• mattison April 7, 2012 at 19:13 #

I loved her on ANTM- she seemed so friendly and approachable, and she really does have an interesting and beautiful face.

5. Lape April 6, 2012 at 18:51 #

I didn’t remember her from ANTM. But WOW! I’m happy to see someone this successful come out of it. I love the look! She’s beautiful

• becca April 6, 2012 at 19:13 #

+1 – the fact that she’s happy and smiling also helps

6. Chanel April 6, 2012 at 19:57 #

This girl is really beautiful… An actual smile in Hollywood! How surprising.

7. Jones19 April 6, 2012 at 20:01 #

She looks amazing! Wow this pantsuit is to die for.

8. GiGi April 6, 2012 at 20:33 #

I thought she was Lee Ann Rimes.

• Katharine April 10, 2012 at 06:14 #

Me too, although this girl is a younger, taller LeAnn Rimes doppelganger – and haven’t picked up a resemblance before.

9. Emi April 6, 2012 at 21:02 #

The bra kinda ruins the outfit… but who is she. I’ve read about her only in this blog.

• Fashion Critic April 6, 2012 at 21:47 #

She was the baby sitter in Crazy Stupid Love

• bm April 8, 2012 at 08:40 #

This look isn’t tacky. I’m surprised many people said that. She is like ordinary sweet girl. Maybe the lace is given by her stylist, but who knows.

• gurlygirl April 8, 2012 at 15:13 #

This is one of the rare times I actually don’t find a sheer top with bra showing tacky. There’s something about this lady that screams sweet and paired with the rest of that outfit I would not even consider the overall look particularly sexy. I love the cut of the suit and the lace gives it just enough interest so it’s not boring. I saw her in that black evening gown and after this look I’m very interested to see what’s next. Overall I think the look is very well executed.

10. EmmaWoodhouse April 6, 2012 at 22:15 #

Oh, for a different top that wasn’t tacky lace over exposed bra! Then I would have loved this look!

11. Aline April 6, 2012 at 22:43 #

I still haven’t decided if I like the lace top or not. But I love her smile and how genuinely happy she seems.

12. ritabetita09 April 7, 2012 at 00:32 #

Mr. Saab’s eldest used to be my classmate in grade 6 when me and my family was still living in Lebanon. Mr.Saab used to attend meetings together with her lovely-oh-so-lovely wife and I still cant get enough on how they are sooooo down-to-earth individuals. As far as I can remember, Mr. Saab was just wearing a plain polo shirt and jeans……. ohhhh, if I could just turn back time and ask for an authograph

• Fashion Critic April 7, 2012 at 08:50 #

They are both exactly the same now. Very nice people. Makes me love him even more

13. Alina April 7, 2012 at 05:53 #

Gorgeous!

14. Jess2 April 7, 2012 at 11:13 #

I love this look, I think she looks gorgeous!! The suit is to die for. I also love how happy and smiley she is :)

15. Nat April 7, 2012 at 20:07 #

If I could just crop Emily Blunt and Dakota Fanning out of the photo.

16. Lala/S-R April 9, 2012 at 22:49 #

I am actually in love with this look. I love lace! What can I say…?