02.04.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Academy Of Country Music Awards?

Credit: Getty

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra - ACM Awards 2014

Jewel In Edition by Georges Chakra – ACM Awards 2014

Fashion Critics’ 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Round Up

Fashion Critics’ 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Round Up

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Academy Of Country Music Awards?

1. Annel April 2, 2012 at 20:40 #

First time EVER I voted for Taylor Swift (omg can’t believe it :D). But she looks so good!

• Emi April 3, 2012 at 21:13 #

I voted for her, too. She looked amazing!

2. Lynnette Lai April 2, 2012 at 21:00 #

It is sort of an easy one, isn’t it :)

3. Riley April 2, 2012 at 21:10 #

I voted for Jennifer Nettles because Taylor Swift is going to win without my support anyway, plus Jennifer Nettles always makes me swoon. She knows what she is doing on the red carpet more than Taylor.

• Carmen April 3, 2012 at 12:39 #

I agree with you 100%

4. Moxie April 2, 2012 at 21:51 #

I voted for Jennifer Nettles. Love the pops of color. I would love Taylor’s look if it weren’t for the cutouts at the waist.

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2012 at 22:06 #

Taylor FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, she has 64% of the vote…yup, no contest there :D
    Honorable mention to Jennifer, who would have looked good without the belt.

6. molly April 2, 2012 at 22:19 #

I voted for Taylor. Jennifer was a close second but that yellow belt lost her a few points with me.

7. Alina April 3, 2012 at 05:25 #

Taylor Swift in J.Mendel (I can’t believe it!)

8. Lee Bebeolli April 3, 2012 at 06:00 #

Taylor Swift looks hot!!!! I’ve never said that about her before :)

9. bm April 3, 2012 at 06:30 #

I thought LeAnn would be my best @ this event.
    Even though her dress screams Givenchy to me, Taylor Swift was my winner.

10. hally April 3, 2012 at 08:36 #

i don’t really know who to choose, jennifer nettles or t-swift, because both are bringing it!
    i’m surprised i really like leann’s look, even more surprised its from that fugly stella collection and i still like it. i’m not sure its formal enough though…
    nicole looks like a snooze, the dress’s sleeve area is unflattering, a small cap sleeve would have been nicer, as it is it makes her look broad.i still love her though.
    i don’t like miranda’s look and carrie underwood, of course, is the night’s prom queen circa 1998, as usual….

11. Ahot April 3, 2012 at 13:01 #

I go for Taylor, because this is the first time she is a 10 imo. She somehow gives me a Goop vibe with the minimalistic look but the shiny gold accents are still very T-Swith ( girlfriend surely loves gold!)

12. Giuseppi Giraffe April 3, 2012 at 18:26 #

Taylor!

13. Reine April 12, 2012 at 10:28 #

I love Taylor and I voted for her !!!

14. helen L. gauthier May 1, 2012 at 00:23 #

Jennifer Nettles, but hated the belt
    Taylor Swift , just beautiful
    Miranda Lambert looks like the original suppose to be appropriate gown for such an occasion, juts beautiful.
    I love Nichole Kidman’s cocktail dress, but not appropriated for the awards
    Le Ann Rine’s dress i wouldn’t be caught at a dog fight in it. it is discussing
    J Mandel’s gown was too whit and too split and I didn’t like it on her.