Cheryl Cole In Altuzarra & Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Call My Name’ Video Shoot

Cheryl Cole and her stylist were finally reunited on the set of her new music video ‘Call My Name’, which was shot in LA this weekend.

Let’s face it: left to her own devices, Cheryl isn’t very good at styling herself…remember her first day on the job on ‘The X Factor USA’?

Sorry for putting that picture back in your mental rolodex, but I was trying to illustrate my point.

The former ‘X Factor’ judge sent temperatures soaring on set wearing an Altuzarra Spring 2012 blazer with a bold tropical print.

Her sharply tailored blazer was teamed with some sexy leopard-print Dolce & Gabbana hot pants, a floral-print bustier and tri-colour Brian Atwood ‘Alima’ neon patent-leather peep-toes.

She has finally ditched the awful blonde locks and returned to her more natural brunette hair colour.

I hate to admit it, but I’m looking forward to her comeback.

You can buy Cheryl’s Altuzarra blazer from Net-A-Porter.com.
Her Dolce & Gabbana bikini bottoms are available from Net-A-Porter.com.
You can also shop her Brian Atwood ‘Alima’ tri-colour peep-toes from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Xposure

19 thoughts on “Cheryl Cole In Altuzarra & Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Call My Name’ Video Shoot

1. AW

It’s not the most classy look in the world but I don’t mind it for a music video, I appreciate the mixed colors and patterns.

2. Malinda Jane

I think it’s perfect for a music video. And look at that body! I wouldn’t want to wear pants, either.

1. JessCar

I agree – nice pieces separately but doesn’t look like an outfit. Also the hair and tattoo are just trashy….. banging body but still a chav.

1. Riley

I agree. I love the jacket and shoes together, but the bustier and the shorts don’t work. She looks tacky here. I am with you FC, Cheryl Cole is a fashion guilty pleasure because she gives us lots to comment about!

3. Luly

I adore this look. I think she did a brave move by mixing clashing patterns unified by a tropical theme, very spring ’12. But for me she doesn’t have full credits since Nicola Roberts played with this patterns first, on her Lucky Day video.

4. Oscar

It’s just a music video, she’s just having fun, and she looks very sexy, she doesn’t look any trashy.

5. Henrique

I’m not excited for her comeback because I want Girls Aloud back! LOL
    Not a fan of this look. Too much going on

6. Felicia

It’s a train-wreck!! Thank goodness it’s for a video, if it was for anything else…. Pure tragedy!

7. Alex-Gabrielle

I think this is possibly the best outfit ever created, the colours, the shapes of each clothing piece. It’s fun and its flirty! …However i am not a cheryl cole fan at all, find the video rather boring and the song is far too repetative. The only thing that cheryl cole has ever succeeded in my eyes is this outfit!