Brooklyn Decker In Peter Pilotto – ‘Battleship’ Japan Photocall

Brooklyn Decker joined Rihanna onboard the USS George Washington at U.S. Fleet Activities Yokosuka for the photocall for ‘Battleship’ in Japan this afternoon.

The actress looked stylish once again, wearing a piece from the Peter Pilotto Spring 2012 collection.

Instead of matching her digital-print skirt with the runway shirt, she opted for a simple navy Theyskens’ Theory silk camisole top.

I’m glad she didn’t opt for print on print. Brooklyn always keeps things interesting by breaking up runway looks, and I’m glad that trend continued here.

My shoe gal didn’t let me down, as she opted for bright yellow pointy Louboutin pumps.

Wavy locks and a fuchsia-pink lip colour completed her look.

You can shop Brooklyn’s Peter Pilotto skirt from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

28 thoughts on “Brooklyn Decker In Peter Pilotto – ‘Battleship’ Japan Photocall

1. CreoleLady

Re hair, at least she got the roots done since her last outing, lol. It can be pretty windy aboard ship so I’ll call her hair tousled and give her a pass. Chic. Lusting for the shoes.

1. AW

I agree with you about the roots and the wind on a ship, knowing that the wind would be a factor, I would’ve opted for a top knot.

1. EmmaWoodhouse

I haven’t liked Brooklyn’s style choices recently, but this is FABULOUS! She took a so-so look (imo) and made it completely her own–in a fantastic way. The yellow pumps are genius and the navy top realy balances the look. Her hair is a bit messy, but other than that it’s a BDOTW nominee.

2. Jennifer

I love the rope and the coloring – a very subtle look with something nautical and tropical, perfect for a movie called Battleship (even if it is a modern story with aliens and the like) in my opinion. J’adore this look, especially when compared to her co-star (sorry Ri-Ri, just not impressed!)

3. Raquel

Ah, so much love for this look! I agree the hair is a bit messy, but I think it works. The ble top is a great choice, but it looks a tad ill fitting?

I want these shoes!

4. Nat

The runway look is slightly OTT for me, so I’m glad she changed it, wearing the simple navy top and the yellow shoes (she has worn them before, right?).
    Very good look overall.

After seeing this look and Rihanna’s, I have just one question: what sort of wheather is there right now in Japan?

5. Nat39

Very well put together look, every element works, perfectly balanced colour scheme, don’t mind the hair, and finally great length for her, enough of those overly short dresses from her “little sister’s closet”.

6. Emma

Really love this look. The colour scheme is gorgeous. The hair isn’t as good as it could be, but it isn’t much of a problem for me.

7. Riley

This promo tour is going to end up being a Brooklyn versus Rihanna battles. Brooklyn will win for me because her style and looks are not forced and tacky like Rihanna’s are 85% of the time. I adore Brooklyn’s look. It is easy and fresh. BDOTW?

8. Amy

nice look but the skirt would be better with a sharper structure.Anyway she blew me away with the shoes choice,I wasn’t expecting yellow pumps and it looks amazing

9. Felicia

*sigh* If only her hair was in a sleek ponytail. But everything from the neck down is perfect