Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti – Marquee At The Star Opening

Abbie Cornish returned home for the opening of the Marquee nightclub in Sydney, Australia, on Friday.

The actress wore an Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 dress.

Her green crochet dress with a nude underlay was spiced up with some violet satin strappy sandals.

She accessorized with matching purple Bvlgari jewels and a Judith Leiber clutch.

The purple love continued to her nail colour.

A wavy updo and glossy lips completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Paz Vega In Emilio Pucci - 2012 Busto Arsizio Film Festival

Paz Vega In Emilio Pucci – 2012 Busto Arsizio Film Festival

Lily Collins In Zac Posen - 'Mirror Mirror' Paris Premiere

Lily Collins In Zac Posen – ‘Mirror Mirror’ Paris Premiere

18 Responses to Abbie Cornish In Alberta Ferretti – Marquee At The Star Opening

1. Alina April 2, 2012 at 17:33 #

Gorgeous color on her!

2. Tiffany Nicole April 2, 2012 at 17:34 #

Lovhe dress. Think there could have been a more inspired shoe choice. Perhaps a gold strappy like the runway look. Even yellow might have been fun. That she looks so happy and comfortable in the dress adds quite a bit.

3. Jennifer April 2, 2012 at 17:36 #

It could be the camera angle but this is a really unflattering dress on her. Not a fan…

4. Zmia April 2, 2012 at 17:42 #

no no no, nice dress but on her NOT. It looks like dress ate her legs

5. Emma April 2, 2012 at 17:47 #

Those shoes are doing awful things to her legs. She has such a gorgeous figure, and the dress/shoe combo is making her look stumpy even though she isn’t at all. Not a fan of this look.

6. Michelle April 2, 2012 at 17:55 #

LOL, not only did the dress eat her legs, those ankle straps aren’t doing her legs any favours either.

7. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2012 at 18:05 #

The lighting of the photo makes the dress appear almost yellowish, and it clashes with her tan…however, I think in a better lighting it would be a good look. I like that she chose purple accessories.

8. AW April 2, 2012 at 18:24 #

Ankles up it’s terrible, unflattering, old, etc

9. Malinda Jane April 2, 2012 at 18:31 #

I really don’t like this look at all. It’s so mumsy on her. It’s also making her spray tan look super orange.
    She has the most spectacular athletic body but she’s been so covered up and not doing much to flatter it. Lately I keep finding myself wishing she’d inject some sex appeal in her looks. Just a little!

10. Raquel April 2, 2012 at 18:49 #

I think the angle of the photo doesn

11. Raquel April 2, 2012 at 18:49 #

I think the angle of the photo doesn’t do justice to her amazing body, but I have to agree with the psoter that said she looks kinda of mumsy.

12. Riley April 2, 2012 at 21:21 #

Whilst I am disappointed Camilla Belle didn’t snatch this dress as it would look amazing on her olive skin, I think Abbie looks amazing, and the colors work with her tan. Plus her curves are delicious and her radiance matches Kate Hudson at her best.

13. Dani April 3, 2012 at 00:03 #

Either this girl does not have a typical hollywood body and doesn’t know how to work that to her advantage, or she DOES have a killer body but completely fails to show it. This is super unflattering to her legs in particular.

14. Sharon April 3, 2012 at 02:30 #

I wasn’t too crazy about this dress until I saw the back view, but I agree that it’s unflattering look for Abbie from the knees down.

15. pipsqueak April 3, 2012 at 02:43 #

She’s too stocky for this (almost) bare back dress. This is like Mariah Carey desperately wearing midriff baring clothes to prove she’s slimmed down, while the reality is that she’s never returning to her body in those pre-Tommy Mattola days. I don’t see Abbie as a fashionable person. Green looks good on her, though.

16. Tina April 3, 2012 at 06:07 #

Not amazed by this… the dress does not flatter her figure.

17. D April 3, 2012 at 11:20 #

love how the model looks

18. Emi April 3, 2012 at 21:26 #

Maybe it’s just the photo, but this is quite unflattering on her.