01.04.12

Victoria Justice In Elizabeth and James – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Victoria Justice was one of the many stars who opted for a bright colour which popped against the orange carpet at the 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards yesterday afternoon in LA.

She sported a stylish Elizabeth and James coral short suit teamed with a ruffled white blouse.

The blouse feels way too formal for this cute short suit.

A simple white scoop-neck top would’ve been preferred for this event.

Sparkly earrings and equally sparkling lace and crystal embellished Valentino booties accessorized the look.

Beauty-wise, the young star opted for a sleek straight hairstyle and a dark pink lip shade.

You can buy Victoria’s Elizabeth and James blazer from Shopbop.com and Revolve Clothing
and her Elizabeth and James shorts are available from Net-A-Porter.com.

Ashley Tisdale In Kymerah - 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Ashley Tisdale In Kymerah – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Miranda Cosgrove In Porter Grey - 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Miranda Cosgrove In Porter Grey – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

19 Responses to Victoria Justice In Elizabeth and James – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. robbie April 1, 2012 at 22:02 #

i want to like it, but for some reason it makes her look old in my opinion dont quite know why though. also the booties… really?

2. Christine April 1, 2012 at 22:04 #

She is too cute. I love the pink color on her :)

3. Christine April 1, 2012 at 22:05 #

On the Downside? not feeling the shoes with the short suit.

4. Aline April 1, 2012 at 22:14 #

She looks cute. And her makeup is lovely.

5. Nat39 April 1, 2012 at 22:15 #

Pretty hair and makeup, the blouse does feel too formal, and the booties don’t quite work for me either.

6. CreoleLady April 1, 2012 at 22:22 #

Although the styling leaves something to be desired, the color is ravishing. Salivating over spring brights, can’t get enough of them.

7. Angela April 1, 2012 at 22:34 #

I actually do like this, despite the odd shoe choice. This quirky, fun, coral short suit brings something new to the table, and that’s what I love about it.

8. Oscar April 1, 2012 at 22:50 #

I dislike the shirt ’cause it looks so formal, and also the hair isn’t working for me, I think a high ponytail would have been so much better, and some aqua earrings.

9. Riley April 2, 2012 at 00:03 #

I understand where Victoria was going, but out of EVERYTHING she could have worn- I bet FC has tons of runway ideas for Victoria- Victoria chose THIS look. Victoria loves booties as much as Chloe Sevigny, so we must pick our battles about her shoe choice and harp on the shirt, but admire the gorgeous coral color against her skintone.

10. Dhppy April 2, 2012 at 00:11 #

I love this look. I much prefer the cut of these shorts to the Jason Wu ones that Isabelle Fuhrman wore to this event. Fuhrman’s outfit made her body look oddly segmented.

11. bm April 2, 2012 at 02:02 #

I’m a fan of coral, and this is great look for her.

12. Liana April 2, 2012 at 02:42 #

It’s cute, but as said : too formal. I love the booties, the colour and the idea of it.

That said, if she had opened her jacket and wore a more fun white top (as suggested by FC), it would have work way better.

13. Felicia April 2, 2012 at 05:25 #

No no no. What is that?! What is wrong with all these Nickelodean starlets stylists? My word! 1) her hair should be tied up 2) She should be wearing a plain tank-top with a simple gold chain and 3) the shoes look horrid with the suit. Plain black or nude colour platform pumps would have don the trick

14. christine April 2, 2012 at 06:31 #

omg make it stop. this girl is way to beautiful to be wearing something like this.

15. Alina April 2, 2012 at 09:56 #

Her makeup is beautiful.

16. EmmaWoodhouse April 2, 2012 at 14:02 #

I am really not a fan of the formal shortsuit and it doesn’t work here…the stuffy blouse plus the sherbert suit is rather contrived. Not one of my favorites at all. Her hair looks good, a bit plain, but the booties are cool!

17. Jones19 April 2, 2012 at 18:06 #

This could have been so good if she had worn sandals instead of ugly booties and a simple white tank top instead of that stiff blouse.

18. Katie April 3, 2012 at 16:16 #

Aw such a cute outfit

19. kristel April 9, 2012 at 18:37 #

she looks too old here.. too conservative up,wrong choose of shoes,hairstyle.. highest paid tv actress get a prof stylist just an advised. Lastly,ROLL up the sleeves.