Sarah Hyland In Myne – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Sarah Hyland attended the 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in LA on Saturday afternoon.

She would’ve been easy to spot wearing this poppy-red Myne maxi dress with a v-neckline, a wrap-around tie at the waist, and a thigh-high split.

Her short-sleeve dress was accessorized with a Kotur gold clutch and Cesare Paciotti strappy sandals.

This is a great look for Sarah; I tend to forget about her by the time I wrap up posting on events, but this look really stands out.

The only downside for me is her centre-parted hairstyle as it’s a tad severe for this laidback, effortless look.

Her beautiful smile and pretty pink lip colour provide the finishing touches.

Credit: Getty

14 thoughts on “Sarah Hyland In Myne – 2012 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

1. Felicia

The shoes are a no. And that hair? What reasonable explanation could there be for letting someone do that to her. Such a let down.

2. Aline

Oh, I really like her sandals. Well, actually I like the overrall look, but I feel that such a long dress is a bit inappropriate for this event.

3. Nat39

She is adorable. Hair aside, she is just so tiny I don’t think she is quite pulling off this maxi dress.

4. CreoleLady

For a minute I wondered if Denise Richards had a baby sister. Maybe it’s the hair. Love the poppy color, a beautiful contrast to her pretty hazel eyes.

1. Mads

I agree! How can she look younger each time I see her on here? She looks the same age as her on screen sister. The youngest looking 21 year old in the history of the world!

5. Riley

Sarah Hyland always dresses nicely and appropriately, and for that she deserves kudos. She may not win best dressed, or blow us away in a Nina Dorobev moment, but she always looks put-together.

6. christine

I love this look on her, this is maybe the first time i have found that she looks her age instead of 16 years old.

7. Alina

She’s 21 years old? No way! Good for her – I think it’s always a good thing to look younger.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

This is an elegant look, very laidback (except for the too-harsh hair). It didn’t really stand out for me though.