On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Reed Krakoff

Blake Lively was out and about in New York City yesterday, filming scenes for Season 5 of ‘Gossip Girl’.

The actress looked lovely wearing a multitude of summery colours.

I adore her lemon-and-black Reed Krakoff Spring 2012 belted coat. It’s such a chic piece.

Thankfully Eric Damon loves colour as much as I do, as his team accessorized Blake’s look with a baby-blue Emily Cho python clutch and baby-pink pumps.

Serena van der Woodsen’s looks on the show tend to be tight and short, so it’s refreshing to see her in something else for a change.

‘Gossip Girl’ airs on CW and ITV2 on Monday nights at 8pm.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Fergie's Lanvin Snake Print Dress

Fergie’s Lanvin Snake Print Dress

Salma Hayek's Stella McCartney Fluid Satin Dress With Wave Appliqué

Salma Hayek’s Stella McCartney Fluid Satin Dress With Wave Appliqué

16 Responses to On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Blake Lively In Reed Krakoff

1. Mick March 28, 2012 at 13:23 #

I LOVE the coat as presented on the runway, but I dislike Blake’s belted version. Plus, the shoes and the bag are too much together, I would have preferred only one to pop out (namely, the bag). Also maybe too much spray tan on her face?

• BONCHEIDT March 29, 2012 at 08:54 #

The coat on the model looks shapeless and baggy. I like the coat the way blake is wearing it. The shoes is a bit akward but not bad at all. I love this look.

2. dee March 28, 2012 at 13:40 #

I don’t like this look. The bottom of the coat looks too bulky on her and the bag and shoes don’t go together.

3. manja March 28, 2012 at 13:46 #

shoes are too much for me too,maybe more complimenatry colour wld work,but this pink is not working with this look imo.other then that she looks nice.

4. JB March 28, 2012 at 13:52 #

I love the coat and the fact that she’s wearing nude hose. However, I can guarantee she’s wearing something short and tight under that…:)

5. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2012 at 14:13 #

I prefer Blake’s belted version as the coat was too shapless on the runway. The skirt of the coat looks a bit baggy but I like it. I wish that she’d gone with one contrasting accessory rather than two–I think the stylist should have matched the shoes to the clutch.

6. Ashley March 28, 2012 at 14:30 #

I agree with Mick…I like the dress and the bag, but I wish the shoes were not pink

7. Jones19 March 28, 2012 at 14:31 #

I love everything about this look. I want that coat, BADLY. The baby pink shoes are so cute too!

8. Alina March 28, 2012 at 14:43 #

Lovely!

9. Jessica March 28, 2012 at 15:23 #

I agree with the others, the shoes feel out of place. Maybe its the light pink. I think it would have worked better with a hot pink pair. The belted version on Blake looks much better and I really like the yellow and blue together.

10. Nat March 28, 2012 at 19:23 #

I agree that shoes+clutch are a bit too much, they should have ditched one (the cluth, in my opinion).

The coat is exquisite. Honestly, Gossip Girl’s set is like coat-heaven. Someone should made a collection out of all the coats Blake and Leighton wore during the years…it would be the most awesome thing ever. :-D

11. bm March 29, 2012 at 02:38 #

Recently, I love Krakoff, I love their shoes and jacket.
    If this jacket is on Net-a-potter i will buy it.

12. TeaAtTwo March 29, 2012 at 02:56 #

This is a nice look, I love the clutch, a warmer pink shoe would’ve been preferred.

13. Akash March 30, 2012 at 13:45 #

The Emily Cho Python Clutch immediately reminds me of the clutch that Chloe did on Freja Beha Erichsen.

14. D March 30, 2012 at 19:41 #

i love how she puts this together. it is not easy to make this coat work :)