26.03.12

Kaley Cuoco In ASOS – 26th Annual Genesis Awards

Kaley Cuoco joined Sophia Bush and Rose McGowan on the red carpet for the 26th Annual Genesis Awards on Saturday in Beverly Hills, California.

The actress wore an ASOS midi dot dress with three-quarter sleeves and a full skirt.

Even though I’m pretty much over these Miu Miu glitter peep-toe ankle boots, they do add some sparkle to her look which was severely lacking in the accessories department.

A simple white hairband provided the finishing touch.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Lopez In ASOS - 'American Idol' Season 13 - Top 9 To 8 Live Show

Jennifer Lopez In ASOS – ‘American Idol’ Season 13 – Top 9 To 8 Live Show

Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event

Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Event

8 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In ASOS – 26th Annual Genesis Awards

1. Christine March 26, 2012 at 23:54 #

I like it.

2. Nat39 March 27, 2012 at 02:26 #

I remember Alexa Chung wore this glitter booties with her Rebecca Taylor cut-out dress, and they worked really well there for her with the just above the knee length, the cut-out detail and the print.
    Do not like this look on her at all – a bit too dark and maturing, wish the dress was a tad shorter, the hairband is silly and childish for her, the eye makeup is extremely unflattering, the eyebrows seem a bit too thin, and I don´t think this dress is meant to be worn with ankle booties of any kind.

3. Emi March 27, 2012 at 07:44 #

I like it, too and I love those booties, so cute and expensive, unfortunately…

4. manja March 27, 2012 at 09:03 #

I think it’s cute

5. Jess2 March 27, 2012 at 09:59 #

Really don’t like the boots I’m afraid, the dress is cute though

• Alina March 27, 2012 at 15:57 #

6. EmmaWoodhouse March 27, 2012 at 19:17 #

I really dislike the boots. :9
    The dress is cute but I wish the sleeves were looser as they are on the model. I think the oversize polka dots look better that way. Maybe the dots are just too big…I’m undecided.

7. Dhppy March 29, 2012 at 20:09 #

Smart shoe choice: fun yet appropriate. She also seems to know that she has a long torso, and so she wisely choses outfits that bring her waist up. Shame her stylist on The Big Bang Theory hasn’t learned this yet.