Jennifer Lawrence In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – ‘The Hunger Games’ Fan Event

Just because ‘The Hunger Games’ smashed box office records in the US this weekend, it doesn’t mean Jennifer Lawrence’s promo tour is over.

The young actress was back in Europe, for ‘The Hunger Games’ fan event hosted at Capitol Cinema in Madrid, Spain this evening.

She opted to wear a Victoria, Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 dress which almost has a school-uniform vibe to it.

Her jacquard drop-waist tri-colour T-shirt dress in blue, grey, orange was teamed with black Brian Atwood ‘Dash’ booties.

From the ankles up I love this look as it’s youthful and cute, therefore appealing to her young fans at this event.

On the downside, I’ve never been a fan of booties with dresses. They have a way of making the wearer’s legs look a tad stumpy.

Jennifer completed her look with her blonde hair styled into a simple updo with a few pieces framing her gorgeous face.

Hit or miss?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

41 thoughts on “Jennifer Lawrence In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – ‘The Hunger Games’ Fan Event

1. Tina

A miss for me. The top part of the dress is weird with all the crinkly fabric, and the boots don’t add much to the look.

2. Lisa

Jen has long enough legs that the boots don’t really hinder her from look adorable. I would have preferred them with cute strappy sandals because spring is amongst us but she still looks really nice. I like it when she goes minimalistic.

3. mandy

Hit or miss, I’m obsessed with this girl. She just seems to exude class so effortlessly. And she is stunning and a killer bod. That being said, this look is a hit :)

1. Nat

I really dislike this dress.
      This is probably the first look of her promo tour that I don’t like.

4. Nat39

The whole thing isn´t working on Jennifer, the booties are an eyesore, the pieces framing her face look awkward, and the dress just looks so plain. It´s a miss.

5. TL

ps.I love Jennifer in the red gown she wore in the hunger games movie,when she was interviewed by Caesar Flickerman the host,wish she can give us more different looks.

6. Mol

I think she looks great and the ankle boots don’t bother me at all in this case, in fact I like them on her.

7. Patricia

She tried to imitate the look of the model with the boots but wrong boots.

Also I think she smile kinda weird!!!

8. Yeliz

The dress looks nice but I know from her previous appearances that she can do better than that. And the boots are a big miss.

9. Tara

Its a hit imo, she looks lovely, and comfortable, and that dress is seriously cute. I dont mind the shoes either.

10. Emi

I think she could style the hair better, and I don’t like the fit of the dress, most of all on the shoulders and the chest, but since she’s so young I would say that it’s quite a hit, because she looks good anyway. I personally love ankle boots with dresses, plus she’s very tall so her legs look long anyway.

11. manja

I don’t know to be honest,she is cute and it fits with her age,but something is off….so undecided for me

12. piksi

With this piece it is clear that VB -with its low-quality fabrics and bad fitting- is totally overrated. A designer item just have to look and feel rich -with its design and fabrics- if you’re paying that much of a surplus. Apart from that Jennifer is oh so classy and warm that she makes you forget the poor dress.

13. Amy

hit, I’ve seen the red carpet video and it delivers way better than in the pictures. Something is going on with that hair

14. EmmaWoodhouse

The dress looks cheap and pieced-together, I don’t hate the booties but her hair always feels so messy.

15. shaun

i think it is more the dress and the two fabrics, they dont work well together. its looks like something someone put together at fashion school

16. nokia

FC, dont u think this dress is really similar to a Prada dress that VB wore a couple times before?

17. Carmen

She looks adorable! I agree on the shoes though; she should’ve gone with a Kirkwood or Aperlai heel! It looks so cool because it’s kind of like the outfit she wears in the movie while competing, but in dress form.

18. Brie

unlike a lot of people it seems, I think this was a hit. I thought it looked gorgeous on her. I love the unique, yet simple look of the dress. I also like how she did her hair, it really flatters her face.

not so fond of the booties. but overall, I still liked it.