Brooklyn Decker In Isabel Marant – ‘Battleship’ Hamburg Photocall

Brooklyn Decker and Taylor Kitsch attended a photocall for their latest movie, ‘Battleship’ at Altonaer Kaispeicher in Hamburg, Germany earlier today.

The actress wore a simple grey silk mini Theyskens Theory dress with an Isabel Marant Spring 2012 embellished tie-dye jacket.

Her jacket livens up the grey dress, but I’m sure Brooklyn would’ve managed to still wow us without it, especially with those legs.

Coral Christian Louboutin ‘Bis Un Bout’ ankle-strap heels and wavy blonde locks completed her look.

Brooklyn never lets me down in the shoe department.

You can buy Brooklyn’s Isabel Marant ‘Weez’ embroidered jacket from Matches Fashion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Camilla Belle's Jason Wu Floral Chiffon Pleated Dress

Camilla Belle’s Jason Wu Floral Chiffon Pleated Dress

2012 Jameson Empire Awards

2012 Jameson Empire Awards

11 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In Isabel Marant – ‘Battleship’ Hamburg Photocall

1. Alina March 26, 2012 at 14:06 #

Beautiful! Can’t wait to see how she’ll do at the premieres.

2. Christine March 26, 2012 at 14:08 #

Amazing Jacket. Perfect along with the simple grey dress and hot shoes.

I can’t wait to see her and rihanna promo looks for this tour!!

3. AW March 26, 2012 at 14:13 #

She is LIVING in those shoes! Everything else is fine but those shoes are fabooosh!

4. emily March 26, 2012 at 14:26 #

Those shoes…OMG I think I’m in love!

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 26, 2012 at 14:39 #

Love the shoes and jacket. Wish the dress had a few more inches, the proportions look vaguely like she is wearing her little sisters dress.

• Nat39 March 26, 2012 at 21:15 #

Ditto. All the elements (dress, jacket, shoes) work well together (although would’ve preferred neater hair) but the dress itself does not work with her body proportions, it does look like she raided her little sister’s closet indeed, should’ve been longer.

6. Hannah Williams March 26, 2012 at 17:48 #

I absolutely adore this look from head to toe. I loved the grey dres by itself, but with the ajcket it is more modern & a bit more interesting, the shoes are divine, her legs are even more so, and I actually like ehr hair. Blake turned me off anything that could be labelled ‘beachy waves’, but because Brooklyn’s hair looks clean & has some volume I welcome it here. Her makeup is just right, also.

7. TeaAtTwo March 26, 2012 at 18:07 #

A great relaxed look, the funky jacket and cute shoes with the simple dress work well.

8. EmmaWoodhouse March 26, 2012 at 18:52 #

The dress is just too short. It’s like a shirt. Interesting jacket.

9. Aline March 26, 2012 at 19:56 #

I don’t really care about the clothes, but those shoes are fabulous!

10. Tina March 27, 2012 at 01:15 #

Nice look, especially the shoes. Never thought I would like transparent heels, but they have a nice vibe here.