22.03.12

Kristen Bell attended ‘A Night at Sardi’s’ to mark the 20th anniversary of the Alzheimer’s Association at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in California yesterday evening.

The petite actress wore a Reem Acra mini strapless dress.

Her royal-blue dress is electric. I love the deep, dark colour against her flowing blonde locks.

Kristen didn’t opt for any accessories as she let her Christian Louboutin ‘Mexibeads’ platform pumps (which appear to be a size too big) be the standout piece.

Credit: Getty

Alesha Dixon In Vivetta - Britain's Got Talent

Alesha Dixon In Vivetta – Britain’s Got Talent

Olivia Palermo In Tibi - Gala Spa Awards

Olivia Palermo In Tibi – Gala Spa Awards

23 Responses to Kristen Bell In Reem Acra – ‘A Night at Sardi’s': 20th Anniversary of the Alzheimer’s Association

1. Christine March 22, 2012 at 17:31 #

Lusting after them shoes.

2. Purnima March 22, 2012 at 17:48 #

Love the shoes. Although, I think they are “Fifi” and not “Devidas”. I don’t know how anyone can walk in shoes that don’t fit right.

• Fashion Critic March 22, 2012 at 17:54 #

oops you are right. Thanks

3. fromchi-town March 22, 2012 at 17:57 #

Great shoes!!

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 22, 2012 at 18:06 #

I love the color of the dress, but it still doesnt wow me. I think it hits her leg at an unflattering spot. The shoes are amazing but obviously borrowed. It’s a miracle she didnt face plant they are so big.

5. Yeliz March 22, 2012 at 18:59 #

Finally someone who wears the shoes I’ve been dying for since months! I absolutely love them but it’s a shame that they’re too big on Kristen. Nevertheless I think she looks amazing and she did right with not wearing any accessories, I would only let the shoes speak too.
    BTW aren’t they “Mexibeads”?

6. Lori March 22, 2012 at 19:00 #

Not even those clearly borrowed shoes can prevent me from being bored out of my tree by this look. BORED!!!

• SaraInes March 23, 2012 at 10:02 #

True! The dress is so bland that I don’t think the shoes saved her.

7. Giuseppi Giraffe March 22, 2012 at 19:08 #

love the shoes- i wonder why she didn’t get a pair that were her size :P

• jeremy March 22, 2012 at 20:10 #

Probably because these are the most interest pairs she could find to make her dress less boring.

8. dee March 22, 2012 at 20:13 #

Hate the dress. The color is beautiful but it is nothing special. the shoes are ok.

9. Nat39 March 22, 2012 at 20:15 #

The shoes are fun, and it’s a good idea to opt for statement shoes with the dress so simple but unfortunately the vibrant lighter warm colours combo on them absolutely does not work with the deep dark blue dress (actually quite jarring to my eye). Should’ve opted for more complementary statement sandals.

10. Muffy March 23, 2012 at 00:24 #

@Fashion Critic, those are the Mexibeads not the Fifi

• Fashion Critic March 23, 2012 at 07:35 #

ok. thank you

11. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2012 at 00:58 #

Did Jayma Mays were this dress in green a while back?
    I don’t like it, as it is too short/shiny/tight/etc. However, the shoes are awesome! (Though too big)

• Yeliz March 23, 2012 at 16:49 #

Not exactly, Jaymas dress had a embroidered floral detail on the waist.

12. Tina March 23, 2012 at 01:08 #

Can someone tell me why celebs are always wearing shoes a size too big on the red carpet? I’m really confused.

• Shemah March 23, 2012 at 14:13 #

I don’t know about you guys, but this is what always happens to me.. which is why I don’t exactly like wearing pumps. My right foot is a good 1/2 size way larger than the left and since they don’t sell a pair of shoes separately, I have to deal with wearing the perfect size on one side, and a larger shoe on the left.

stuffing it hurts my toes, so it looks just like the picture above. Although, I don’t think celebrities have that same problem. They can always wear separate sizes for each foot, right?

• Fashion Critic March 23, 2012 at 15:05 #

I think it is a case of the shoe being loaned to her in a sample size

• Shemah March 23, 2012 at 15:20 #

then that’s just sad. hahahahaha but it IS gorge! BUT I think i would too. for gorgeous things, we all make poor judgments sometimes. :)

13. Joy March 23, 2012 at 09:22 #

You know we all have been there, well atleast I know I have. I’ve found a pair of shoes I HAVE to have but they aren’t in my size. I was going to comment on them being too big but maybe she just had to have these great shoes. I just bought a belt and a pair of sandals with beading like this. So glad to know I’m on trend. :)

14. Alina March 23, 2012 at 13:00 #