Jennifer Lawrence In Elizabeth & James – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

On what may be her final stop for her New York City promo tour for ‘The Hunger Games’, Jennifer Lawrence made a guest appearance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ last night.

The blonde beauty wore an Elizabeth & James ‘Scott’ jumpsuit from the Spring 2012 collection.

You know what I’m going to say: “Why didn’t she wear the pink version?”

It looks amazing on the blonde model and I’m certain it would’ve looked equally good on Jennifer.

Jennifer’s black version was teamed with Jimmy Choo ‘Koko’ sandals with a gold trim.

‘The Hunger Games’ hits theatres this Friday, March 23.

Credit: Elizabeth & James & NBC

Nicole Richie's Free People What Comes To Mind Embellished Pants, Krisa Coated Drape Jacket And House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Cat Eye Sunglasses

Nicole Richie’s Free People What Comes To Mind Embellished Pants, Krisa Coated Drape Jacket And House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Cat Eye Sunglasses

January Jones In Jason Wu - New York Stock Exchange

January Jones In Jason Wu – New York Stock Exchange

13 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In Elizabeth & James – Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

1. Alina March 22, 2012 at 16:27 #

“Why didn’t she wear the pink version?” – ITA.

2. Hermoine March 22, 2012 at 16:30 #

That is disappointing, the pink would have looked awesome on her!

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 22, 2012 at 16:37 #

Ditto FC. The pink would have been great, the black is flat.

4. dee March 22, 2012 at 17:13 #

Yeah I agre, the pink would have looked great on her.

5. Aline March 22, 2012 at 17:15 #

I made the same question. But I still very much like the look in black anyway.

6. Hannah March 22, 2012 at 17:34 #

I hate hate hate to say it but I’ve found her a tad disappointing on this promo tour, especially given what amazing promise she gave us in the prabal.
    I think that she would have looked great in the pink, but it also would have been too deja vu for the Oscar DLR gown she wore to the SAG awards last year.

7. fromchi-town March 22, 2012 at 17:57 #

The pink would have been wonderful on her. That being said, I still like this – she looks good. I love the hair!!

8. molly March 22, 2012 at 19:29 #

I didnt like this when she first came out but I really liked the sheer back when she turned around. Plus, Jennifer doesnt seem like a pink kind of girl to me, so I think this suits her.

• lola March 23, 2012 at 02:01 #

i agree she doesn’t seem like a pink kind of girl. Also I think the outfit choice went along with the promo tour colors ( black and gold).

• Jess2 March 23, 2012 at 04:12 #

+1 – I like the black version on her, she looks great

9. Molly March 22, 2012 at 21:17 #

I really think that they are trying to dress her mainly in black and gold – and occasionally red, as “the girl on fire” — to go with the color theme of the book. This totally explains why Elizabeth Banks is always in really bright colors (as is her character’s way), which are so much more fun, while Jennifer has been almost exclusively in black and gold. I think on her own Jennifer tends to more color, and likely would have chosen the pink if she hadn’t been promoting this film with this specific color-based agenda. If you look back through her red carpet choices you can see that she is not a girl who sticks to the safe LBD.

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2012 at 00:53 #

I…don’t like the black or the pink. :(

11. Tina March 23, 2012 at 01:10 #

I love the pink more than the black. But I do like the shoe choice for her black version, though.