January Jones In Jason Wu – New York Stock Exchange

January Jones and her fellow ‘Mad Men’ cast mates visited the New York Stock Exchange to ring the bell on Wednesday in New York City.

The actress wore a Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

Her black-and-white printed trompe l’oiel dress with long sleeves and an asymmetric hemline was teamed with a black leather waist-cinching belt and black Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ criss-cross platform sandals.

Wavy hair and a red lip shade completed the look.

Jon Hamm (in Joseph Abboud) and John Slattery both opted for grey suits, whilst Christina Hendricks looked chic in black and white and young Kiernan Shipka was totes adorable in a dark grey dress.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ana de Armas In Zuhair Murad - Malaga Film Festival 2014 Closing Ceremony

Ana de Armas In Zuhair Murad – Malaga Film Festival 2014 Closing Ceremony

Alesha Dixon In Vivetta - Britain's Got Talent

Alesha Dixon In Vivetta – Britain’s Got Talent

17 Responses to January Jones In Jason Wu – New York Stock Exchange

1. dan March 22, 2012 at 16:32 #

january has totally lost her mojo please get it back

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 22, 2012 at 16:36 #

This looks to Betty Draper to me. I really loathe the shoes.

• Molly March 22, 2012 at 23:22 #

Agree about the shoes. Can’t believe these are Jimmy Choos when they look like the Aerosoles your mom would wear on a day walking around tourist sites.

3. Karis March 22, 2012 at 16:37 #

Christina looks stunning.

4. aControlledSubstance March 22, 2012 at 16:37 #

looks like a housecoat!

5. Alina March 22, 2012 at 16:42 #

Kiernan Shipka is my favourite here.

• manja March 23, 2012 at 12:25 #

6. Sanette March 22, 2012 at 17:04 #

What the hell is Christina wearing? That outfit makes her look much wider than she is. She should seriously consider firing her stylist if she even has one.

7. Nat March 22, 2012 at 17:18 #

I had hoped that, after her Roland Mouret skirt, we would see more great looks from January. But no. I’m really starting to think she has lost her mojo.
    And it pains me to say so, because I’m a huge Mad Men fan and also because I think the girl is gorgeous and had many great looks in the past.
    Maybe she should change her stylist?

Kiernan Shipka is adorable; Christina is just ok, but she’s another beautiful girl whose fashion choices have been a bit questionable recently.
    I won’t comment on Jon Hamm and Slattery as I don’t want to go all fangirl on you…LOL.

8. set March 22, 2012 at 17:29 #

Bad shoes, the dress looks better on d model bcus of d shoes.

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 22, 2012 at 18:03 #

OMG I just looked at Christina. She is an absolutely gorgeous woman who always looks atrociously dressed. How does this happen when these stars have the best of everything and talented stylists aplenty at their disposal. It truly baffles me.

10. CreoleLady March 22, 2012 at 23:18 #

Gee, I didn’t think Christina and January looked so bad. Everyone has gone Wall Street, gray flannel suit here – black, white, gray. A little dull but company man chic as it were. I like the bow and how Christina’s waist is highlighted by the detail there. And I like January’s dress, just wish I could see it from the front on her. What baffles me is why the women did not go straight up Mad Men given the color and the 50′s/60′s style dresses available all over the place, inspired by them.

11. Parvati March 23, 2012 at 00:10 #

Christina Hendricks grabs my attention here. I love what she is wearing, she looks beautiful!

12. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2012 at 00:53 #

I think January looks good–I really liked that Jason Wu dress although it is better from the front. Kiernan is adorable as usual. Christina is unspeakable, also as usual.

13. Jess2 March 23, 2012 at 01:05 #

Oh this was one of my favourite pieces from the collection but January is the stand out for all the wrong reasons. I think everyone else looks awesome, especially Kiernan who is cute as but January just brings no life to the gorgeous dress and those shoes are hideous!

14. lolo March 23, 2012 at 01:54 #

that outfit is not adorable on kiernan shipka. Personally I think she dresses to old lady. Maybe a nice colorful sandal and tassled locks would breath some life into the look.

15. honey March 23, 2012 at 05:56 #