Kate Mara helped celebrate the launch of Salvatore Ferragamo’s latest fragrance, ‘Signorina,’ in New York City on Tuesday evening.

Staying true to the perfume’s floral theme, Kate chose a silk floral print dress from the designer’s Spring 2012 collection.

Her halterneck dress collects at the left hip with some wrap-around draping.

Tousled waves, a hot pink Ferragamo clutch and metallic pumps complete the look.

I wish she’d worn the red runway heels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Olga Kurylenko In Todd Lynn - 'Magic City' LA Premiere

Olga Kurylenko In Todd Lynn – ‘Magic City’ LA Premiere

Jennifer Lawrence In Joie and Holmes & Yang - Good Morning America

Jennifer Lawrence In Joie and Holmes & Yang – Good Morning America

10 Comments

10 Responses to Kate Mara In Salvatore Ferragamo – Launch of Salvatore Ferragamo’s ‘Signorina’ Fragrance

1. Nat March 21, 2012 at 18:29 #

The dress is gorgeous (and I’m not even a fan of prints, usually), the clutch is lovely, she’s adorable…but why why why would someone want to wear those pumps with this dress?! I do not understand.

2. bm March 21, 2012 at 18:53 #

I never get the appeal of Rooney’s big sister. She always seems a tad ott in red carpet.

3. Luis March 21, 2012 at 20:53 #

This time it’s impossible to beat the model. Love Isabeli.

4. Rebecca Z March 22, 2012 at 01:58 #

Yes, the shoes are inexplicable–why kill that hot little dress with nude pumps???

5. pipsqueak March 22, 2012 at 02:23 #

Here is a case of famous by association. The shoes are a bad choice. The dress itself is beautiful. But girl, unless you have nice rack or broad shoulders, I wouldn’t wear halterneck.

6. Parvati March 22, 2012 at 23:56 #

I also wish she had worn the runway heels, because this dress is beautiful and it didn’t deserve such a boring pair of heels. Other than that, however, this is a great look! I absolutely love Salvatore Ferragamo’s spring collection, so I think I’ll love this event!

7. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2012 at 00:45 #

No to the nude pumps. And…the dress is a bit luau-ish.