Who Wore Valentino Better? Shailene Woodley or Zhang Jingchu

Shailene Woodley was one of the break-out stars of award season.

The ‘Descendants’ actress wore this Valentino Spring 2012 gown to the 2012 Directors Guild of America Awards in Hollywood back in January.

I love how her red crochet gown was made youthful with a strapless two-tone dress under the gown, which was see-through.

A side-swept braid completed her look.

Zhang Jingchu posed on the red carpet during the 6th Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong, China, last night wearing the same dress.

The Chinese actress wore a v-neck full-length black dress with her gown, which she accessorized with a gold clutch and gown jewels.

I have to go with Shailene.

Zhang Jingchu is stunning, BDOTW worthy in fact; but Shailene’s look is so much more fun with a hint of sexy.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miranda Kerr In Erdem - Kora Organics Event

Miranda Kerr In Erdem – Kora Organics Event

Jennifer Lawrence's MiH Marrakesh Kick Flare Jeans

Jennifer Lawrence’s MiH Marrakesh Kick Flare Jeans

10 Responses to Who Wore Valentino Better? Shailene Woodley or Zhang Jingchu

1. nkgotho matlou March 20, 2012 at 09:29 #

i agree with you,shailene looks way bettee.

2. Jess2 March 20, 2012 at 10:42 #

Both girls look stunning and I like both looks but I love the fun and flirtiness of Shailene’s look, especially the braid.

3. Susan March 20, 2012 at 13:28 #

Well, that is an interesting dress. I voted for Shailene but Zhang Jingchu looks stunning.

4. Alina March 20, 2012 at 13:40 #

Zhang Jingchu wins for me because she lined the dress.

5. kim March 20, 2012 at 15:37 #

Shailene.

For some reason Zhang Jingchu looks to casual…although Im not a fan of this dress in general. As so many put it “Italian granny couture”

6. Lee ann March 20, 2012 at 16:19 #

Sorry to disagree but I hate the way the pockets at least I think they are pockets they could be enlarged kidneys show through. I vote for the woman on the right

• Liana March 20, 2012 at 21:11 #

I agree with you… the visible pockets are a big no-no…

That said, the dress is 100% better looking on the runway IMO.

7. Yeliz March 20, 2012 at 19:29 #

Shailene without a doubt. I would’ve voted for her just because of the length of the dress under the gown and her side-swept braid and it fits better on her.

8. pipsqueak March 21, 2012 at 03:23 #

Shailene, no doubt. I don’t like either hair, frankly. Too long, too hippie for my taste. But Jingchu is too think and flat – not in a runway model kind of way, but a shrinking old lady way, which took away the beauty of the dress a bit. Lacy is tricky. If you’re too thin, the dress looks like a crotchet DIY product.

9. EmmaWoodhouse March 22, 2012 at 14:24 #

Jingchu. I really disliked Shailene’s mini underneath.