Liam Hemsworth In Gucci – ‘The Hunger Games’ Toronto Premiere

Whilst Elizabeth Banks and Jennifer Lawrence took the night off promoting ‘The Hunger Games’, it was up to the guys to provide the eye candy at the Canadian premiere yesterday.

Liam Hemsworth didn’t let the side down as he looked very dapper wearing a Gucci Spring 2012 look.

He teamed a black-and-white plaid evening jacket, with black pants, a black button up shirt and black leather lace ups.

It’s hard to make menswear interesting on the red carpet, but the jacket sells this look to me.

Liam’s laidback styling of this look totally works for him, but I can’t help but think, ‘what would Ryan Gosling do?’

I think he would’ve worn it as presented on the runway.

Question. Has Liam always been this hot?

I guess I’ve been too busy paying attention to what Miley is wearing to notice.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

29 thoughts on “Liam Hemsworth In Gucci – ‘The Hunger Games’ Toronto Premiere

1. Emi

Honestly I don’t like him so much. I mean… he’s a good looking boy but not my type (also because he’s very young). Ryan Gosling would look better and I prefer the runway version, with the white shirt.

2. Hannah

I think this looks muh better on him tan as Ryan Goslign would have worn it. That is a hard look to pull off, uber dapper adn polished, so I’m glad he went with this styling.
    I beleive that his stylists are also Wendi & Nicole Ferreira, who also style, I think, Elizabeth Banks and maybe even Josh Hutcherson (aswell as Octavia Spencer).

3. Christine

I really love it when you featured men on here :) Great to see eye candy once in awhile.

As for Ryan Gosling?

He would have definitely rock the look from the runway.

4. MEME

Is it wrong for me to want that outfit for myself????… and I’mma girl…. I can wear that wit’ a black jumpsuit and heels…. lol….

5. Nat39

Glad it’s not Ryan Gosling with the runway-inspired ‘tutti-frutti’ comical styling. Liam’s simple all black laidback styling keeps this look (not a fan of that cheesy jacket to begin with) masculine and appealing to my liking.

6. justme

“Has Liam always been this hot?”
    Oh yes, he has ;)

Anyway, I like the look. He totally made this jacket his own.

7. jenna

He’s dressed sloppy in my opinion and he’s not attractive at all. His shirt should be buttoned, he should have better posture, and a facial expression that doesn’t reek of constipation.

8. mari

ITA, Just me, he has been hot for a while, only thing he is lacking is me at his side, hehe, oh, well…

9. asherlev1

Loool, I’ve never been all that attracted to him, but I think that jacket is totally working for me.

10. Shaina

I like his laid back approach to the look, he’s not Ryan Gosling so I’m glad he made it his own.

And yes, he has definitely always been this hot. He and his brother are probably the hottest brothers in Hollywood!

11. Cassandra

He has always look hot. Miley just brings his sexiness down a notch. Cos one wonders why he is dating her.

12. Katharine

Love the jacket and the casual styling : this is the first time I’ve thought Liam Hemsworth was really attractive (discouraged by his casting as Gale after watching movie The last song). Ryan Gosling would probably wear this look more precisely, it’d be an interesting comparison.

13. anne

:)) great post very funny! A good choice for Liam. I like it. I would have loved it with some loafers and a different pant as i m not a fan of his shoe choice but still kudos for the effort.

14. Amy

he looks nice. But I agree with FC , the white shirt would have been a better choice. Anyway Liam looks dapper and I’m glad when men try some diversity in their suits.