20.03.12 Sidewalk Style

Beyonce Knowles In Victoria Beckham – Nobu

New parents Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z were spotted leaving Nobu in New York City yesterday evening after having a romantic dinner.

Beyonce looked absolutely stunning wearing a figure-hugging Victoria Beckham dress.

Her sleek navy dress with a v-neckline, three-quarter-length sleeves and front patch pockets was teamed with black-and-navy glitter-embellished Nicholas Kirkwood platform heels.

Beyonce accessorized with a simple gunmetal-grey clutch, Lorraine Schwartz earrings and a two Lanvin necklaces including a Lanvin brass and pearl necklace and a Lanvin Swarovski crystal eagle necklace.

She completed her look with a slick-back ponytail, flawless makeup and blue nail polish.

The singer is set to perform over Memorial Day weekend during a three-night run at Revel Beach’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Tickets will go on sale Friday April 6th at 10:00am EST.

You can buy Beyonce’s Victoria Beckham dress from Net-A-Porter.com and a slight shorter version of her Lanvin Swarovski crystal eagle necklace also from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: FameFlynet

Teresa Palmer In Collette Dinnigan - ‘Wish You Were Here’ Sydney Premiere

Teresa Palmer In Collette Dinnigan – ‘Wish You Were Here’ Sydney Premiere

Mena Suvari In Christian Siriano - 'American Reunion' LA Premiere

Mena Suvari In Christian Siriano – ‘American Reunion’ LA Premiere

31 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Victoria Beckham – Nobu

1. Beta March 20, 2012 at 11:27 #

love that dress :)
    Ive been looking for a dress like that to go to work

2. Anna March 20, 2012 at 11:33 #

The dress is GOOD, but WRONG accessories – the shoes, the necklaces are too big and too much. I like the clutch though.

• Cazzy March 20, 2012 at 12:02 #

Oh gosh, she aint no executive, it looks feminine and elegant.

• Innaker March 20, 2012 at 13:50 #

3. Cazzy March 20, 2012 at 12:00 #

Wow, she’s glowing. I heard it was a meeting with the First Lady so the eagle pendant fits elegantly.

She’s beautiful with ponytails, should use it more.

• Beta March 20, 2012 at 12:30 #

If its a meeting with the First Lady I hope Jay-Z changed into something more appropiate :P

yeah, I love the pony tail too :)

4. Joy March 20, 2012 at 12:32 #

She looks beautiful in the dress, but the shoes and necklace are WAY too heavy for this look. For me, this gorgous dress loses all it’s sophistication with these horrible shoes and necklace.

5. Femme Tunisienne March 20, 2012 at 12:37 #

love that dress :)

6. Alina March 20, 2012 at 13:07 #

I love everything about this look. Motherhood def. agrees with Beyonce – she looks stunning!

P.S.: The necklace is from Lanvin and the earrings from Lorraine Schwartz.

• Fashion Critic March 20, 2012 at 13:59 #

many thanks x

7. dee March 20, 2012 at 13:19 #

She could have done without the necklace. Other than that she looks classy and sophisticated.

8. AW March 20, 2012 at 13:39 #

Yes Queen Bey! Remind the haters why they’re mad!!!! That necklace is EVERYTHING! She’s wearing VB better than VB has been as of late.

I don’t love the style of shoe.

• Ade March 20, 2012 at 17:03 #

Ok let’s not get in over ourselves, no one wears VB better than VB. Beyonce looks fantastic I’ll give you that but let’s not get delusional.

• AW March 20, 2012 at 18:38 #

lol I agree that VB is usually her best brand ambassador but lately with those dumb peep toe boots and drab hair/makeup/face I haven’t been feeling the life in her looks.

9. Christine March 20, 2012 at 13:50 #

I have to re-consider blue nail polish now, LOL.

I love this dress on her. Guess VB knows about dressing curves. Impressive.

If only I could buy them Nicholas Kirkwood platform heels. :(

• Fashion Critic March 20, 2012 at 14:07 #

I have the Essie Aruba blue…it’s my favourite nail polish

10. xainab March 20, 2012 at 14:05 #

she’s looking lovely and I do agree with those about the shoes and the necklace..specially the pearl necklace is so unnecessary. The dress is lovely and works great on her beautiful figure but I’m just wondering why is Victoria Beckhams clothes so damn expensive?? I as an ordinary person who has an ordinary income can’t afford to buy her clothes and that’s sad! the dress would have been great for €300 not more than that!

11. Nat March 20, 2012 at 15:03 #

I usually dislike her style, but this is STUNNING!
    The fit and the colour are great on her!

12. Jess2 March 20, 2012 at 15:58 #

She is stunning and flawless!! Amazing dress and love love the shoes :) As others have said, motherhood definitely agrees with Bey!!

13. justme March 20, 2012 at 19:05 #

Beyoncé looks amazing. The necklaces are a nice touch, they prevent the look from being too boring. I do think they were enough though, I would have preferred simpler shoes.

I’m a big fan of Jay-Z so I say this with love. But he’s in his 40s now, he needs to start dressing his age, especially when he’s going out to dinner with his wife who made an effort. This is embarrassing.

• Fashion Critic March 20, 2012 at 19:49 #

I feel the same regarding your Jay-Z comment.

14. LizLemooooon March 20, 2012 at 19:11 #

Gorgeous look, it’s elegant and ladylike but the necklaces and heels still give it a lot of glamour. Love that she’s in no rush to lose the baby weight. Her body looks fantastic! Urgh so jealous of everyone that gets to go to those May shows.

• Cazzy March 21, 2012 at 12:40 #

15. Simon March 20, 2012 at 23:30 #

She’s so radiant… Thats my girl. :’)

16. barefoot duchess March 21, 2012 at 10:25 #

even a boring dress looks so sexy on beyonce!

17. bm March 22, 2012 at 03:56 #

She wore it better than VB. Had VB wore it, she’ll wear it with boots.

18. EmmaWoodhouse March 22, 2012 at 14:31 #

A good look–i like her sophisticated accessories. I do always feel, however, that her cloths are a little too tight.

19. Always Adonis March 23, 2012 at 00:37 #

Very classic look on her. Navy suits her well and I am loving the necklace gives debt the cleaness of the dress’ silouette

20. Shifa April 3, 2012 at 06:26 #

Both the cream and navy vb dresses are exactly the same as what Talbots had in their collection last year! I know cos I bought them.
    Shame!

21. sue September 15, 2012 at 22:50 #

These dresses look fantastic. Unfortunately I cannot afford them.