20.03.12 Premiere

‘American Reunion’ LA Premiere

As I said earlier, it was a jam-packed red carpet at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre for the ‘American Reunion’ LA premiere.

Tara Reid: It’s been a while since I last featured Tara Reid on my site as there are only so many times you can write the words, ‘hot mess’ without getting bored. It appears that the actress has scrubbed up very nicely for this premiere. She was, dare I say, radiant wearing a white one-shoulder gown. This has to be the best she’s ever looked.

Shannon Elizabeth: This Dolce & Gabbana purple lace dress with satin shoulder straps and scallop trims couldn’t be more perfect for the actress with her dark colouring. Black accessories completed the look.

Cobie Smulders: The actress looked beautiful wearing a D&G floral-print chiffon gown which she teamed with a purple clutch. I love the way it drapes and the light ruffles which cascade around the skirt. A wavy updo completed her look.

Jennifer Coolidge: The blonde actress is the one person I’m dying to see in this movie. She attended the premiere also wearing a sexy Dolce & Gabbana dress, but hers was a strapless light lilac coloured version. A gold bracelet and Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ platform sandals provided the finishing touches.

Katrina Bowden: Sporting electric blue, the actress wore a Jay Godfrey T-back jersey dress with a keyhole neckline from the Spring 2012 collection. A Swarovski gold crystal ‘Allegro’ clutch and matching gold peep-toes completed her look.

Alyson Hannigan: The pregnant actress wore a figure-hugging green sequin mini dress which she teamed with Rene Caovilla peep-toes.

Credit: Getty

Michelle Jenner In H&M Conscious Red Carpet Collection  - 'Extraterrestre' Madrid Photocall

Michelle Jenner In H&M Conscious Red Carpet Collection – ‘Extraterrestre’ Madrid Photocall

Steal Her Style: Rihanna's A.L.C Jumpsuit

Steal Her Style: Rihanna’s A.L.C Jumpsuit

16 Responses to ‘American Reunion’ LA Premiere

1. AW March 20, 2012 at 19:16 #

Lol @ “there are only so many times you can write the words, ‘hot mess’ without getting bored”

Tara does look much…cleaner…

I only really like Alyson here

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 20, 2012 at 19:17 #

The only looks I care for are Shannon’s and Cobies.

Jennifer looks like a pink lace sausage, Katrina looks adorable, but the dress is way too short.

• Tina March 21, 2012 at 00:13 #

haha @ pink lace sausage. :D

3. Shaina March 20, 2012 at 19:26 #

Tara Reid cleaned herself up very nicely. She looks beautiful, I don’t like the hair but some things I can ignore.

Cobie Smolders is my best dressed of the bunch. I love her accessories, hair, and makeup. Plus, she is rocking the red carpet!

4. Rory March 20, 2012 at 19:44 #

Aren’t all the women on the bottom pregnant?

• Mary Gatto March 21, 2012 at 12:04 #

LOL

5. Nat39 March 20, 2012 at 19:57 #

Shannon Elizabeth is my fave. here – the lingerie-esque dress really comes to life on her, she is effortlessly sexy and feminine.
    Cobie – 2nd, her floral gown is lovely but feels a tad too summery casual.
    Tara’s hair and makeup are a tad severe, love Jen. Coolidge but she should make more figure-flattering choices – her sexy lilac dress looks misplaced on her full figure. Katrina’s dress looks kinda cheap, and a figure-hugging sequin mini dress is not really the best choice for Alyson with the baby bump this big.

6. Francois B March 20, 2012 at 21:01 #

Tara truly looks radiant!

7. Hannah March 20, 2012 at 21:14 #

I agree, Tara looks good considering. I think Alyson could have looks pretty good, but her hair is like a pair of dead, albeit glosy, curtains, a ponytail would have lifted the look considerably.
    And of course Jennifer oolidge, her style may be sometimes questionable, but she is glamorous, and given that Scarlett has almost definitely worn a dress similar to that, any glamour and omph she can give an often redundant and much done Dolce dress is well received.

8. Tamia March 20, 2012 at 22:07 #

this has to be the funniest round up post ever FC!LOL love it…but many props to Tara she looks gorgeous

• Fashion Critic March 20, 2012 at 22:14 #

thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

9. Alina March 21, 2012 at 14:21 #

I love Cobie’s look.

10. EmmaWoodhouse March 23, 2012 at 00:28 #

Tara: surprisingly fab and classy. I really appreciate her effort.
    Shannon: Ok. The black and purple combo is a little cheap looking (just my opinion)
    Cobie: Gorgeous. Definitely my favorite! Lovely dress, great styling.
    Jennifer: DivaDebbi nailed it when she said pink sausage! This look couldn’t be more age-innapropriate.
    Katrina: Too short, otherwise, it would be cute.
    Alyson: I don’t like it. The shininess is odd in a maternity dress.

11. Jones19 March 25, 2012 at 20:18 #