19.03.12

Ashley Olsen In The Row – The PreCognito Gala and Preview

Ashley Olsen attended The PreCognito Gala and Preview at the Santa Monica Museum of Art in California on Thursday.

The designer wore a chic The Row ‘Fessing’ wool coat from the Fall 2011 collection.

Usually I’m not a fan of the Olsens doing the ‘oversized’ look, but on this occasion I do love this cosy camel coat which features notched wide lapels and lightly padded shoulders.

Ashley paired her camel coat with a black turtleneck sweater, black leather skinny pants and a white scarf.

Black pointy-toe Manolo Blahnik slingbacks and a bag from The Row completed her look.

You can buy Ashley’s The Row Fessing camel wool coat from Net-A-Porter US.

Credit: Getty

Heidi Klum's J Brand 901 Super Skinny Jeans

Heidi Klum’s J Brand 901 Super Skinny Jeans

Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana - America Idol Season 11 Top 12 To 11 Live Elimination Show

Jennifer Lopez In Dolce & Gabbana – America Idol Season 11 Top 12 To 11 Live Elimination Show

8 Comments

8 Responses to Ashley Olsen In The Row – The PreCognito Gala and Preview

1. Rebecca Z March 19, 2012 at 20:27 #

It’s a beautiful coat, but hard to imagine that it was cold enough in Santa Monica to warrant it.

2. Marsha @ Splenderosa March 19, 2012 at 20:43 #

I absolutely love The Row apparel. I think MK&A are among the top 3 fashion designers in the world today, along with Marc Jacobs & Tom Ford. The quality of their fabrics, the amazing cuts and total sophistication of their clothes makes them so very wearable for an huge spectrum of women. Add accessories to dress them waaay up or down. What more could anyone want?

3. Lou March 19, 2012 at 21:05 #

I’m still not won over on the whole oversized look-not crazy about this at all

• EmmaWoodhouse March 20, 2012 at 01:23 #

I am in total agreement. She looks super overwhelmed by this ensemble, and the facial expression is sort of dazedly smug.

4. Kelsey March 20, 2012 at 01:48 #

Is it just me or does it look like her eyebrow hairs are purposely brushed upward?? Weird…

5. Carolina March 20, 2012 at 05:55 #

Too long in the sleeves, and seen-it-all before styling leaves me snoring here. What’s new and fresh about this look, honestly?!

6. Princess Chi Chi March 20, 2012 at 09:36 #

I love the coat and would love one but i think the look is very tried, aswell as her expression irritating me.

7. LizLemooooon March 20, 2012 at 19:15 #

Love this look! It’s very 90s and the ungroomed eyebrows are a nice touch.
    I really like what The Row does