16.03.12 Premiere

So Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks are making it damn near impossible for us to pick their best look for BDOTW – a nice problem to have I might add.

Which look has been your favourite so far?

Credit: Getty

Kate Bosworth In 7 For All Mankind - Screen Actors Guild Building

Kate Bosworth In 7 For All Mankind – Screen Actors Guild Building

Heidi Klum's Marc by Marc Jacobs Bob's Memphis Two Tone Leather Tote

Heidi Klum’s Marc by Marc Jacobs Bob’s Memphis Two Tone Leather Tote

37 Responses to Pick Your Favourite Jennifer Lawrence & Elizabeth Banks ‘The Hunger Games’ Premiere Look For BDOTW

1. Francois March 16, 2012 at 09:14 #

What are your favorites Catherine? :)

• Fashion Critic March 16, 2012 at 10:32 #

Impossible to pick

2. bm March 16, 2012 at 09:22 #

Both of them get my vote for London Premiere.

3. Resa March 16, 2012 at 09:32 #

I love that elizabeth wears colourful looks in hommage of her character, effie !

4. ZH March 16, 2012 at 09:39 #

Jennifer LA Premiere
    Elizabeth Paris Premiere plz
    thx

5. barefoot duchess March 16, 2012 at 09:40 #

Paris for both!

• Dhppy March 16, 2012 at 17:08 #

My thoughts exactly. Both of the women turned it out for Paris.

6. mandy March 16, 2012 at 10:20 #

Im sorry but its IMPOSSIBLE to choose EB’s best dress. They are all stunning and FLAWLESS !!!!

7. Rosie March 16, 2012 at 10:23 #

Both ladies are looking amazing recently.

I went for their LA Premiere looks. Love Elizabeth’s Atelier Versace and Jennifer’s Prabal Gurung gown is just dreamy.

8. Karis March 16, 2012 at 10:43 #

I went Jennifer LA which is BDOTY worthy and Elizabeth in London.

Jennifer has looked stunning all three times, Elizabeth was amazing in London and Paris but LA let her down imo.

9. Nat March 16, 2012 at 10:49 #

I actually like all of the six looks.
    I love that Jennifer has a “gold-trend” and Elizabeth a “colour-trend”.

As for Jennifer: the LA dress is more dramatic and unforgettable, but I like the fit better on her London gown, so I voted for that one.

Elizabeth: again, three beautiful looks (and I love that she sported different hairstyles with each one of them), but I can’t resist a pretty gown, so I voted for the London yellow dress.

Let’s hope they keep this up!

• Molly March 16, 2012 at 12:12 #

The “gold trend” and the “color trend” are both in keeping with themes of their characters – which is so cool. I love that they were able to do this for the fans, while maintaining looks that are both gorgeous and also that totally suit each of these two women and make them look their best.

• Nat March 16, 2012 at 13:45 #

Nice.
        Thanks for the information!
        Reading the Hunger Games is on my to do list.

10. Vicky March 16, 2012 at 11:03 #

It’s hard to chose because whilst they look great they both had something I’d like to change on every occasion, neither is 100% perfection, IMO.

JL: Her Paris outfit is too somber, it’s a LBD with not enough of a twist and though she looks great in gold, two similar dresses in a row? That and the bad hair it’s a no from me (shame with two gorgeous dresses)

EB: LOVE, L-O-V-E the colours!! But, in LA and Paris it’s the lackluster accessories (+ helmet hair in LA) that lets her down and her make up in London was far from good.

As a pair I’d say London was best, individually I can’t decide.

11. bec March 16, 2012 at 11:26 #

Elizabeth is so under rated! when you actually look back through her pics, she rarely makes mistakes even though she often takes risks, I can see this promo tour being on par with Rosie’s run last year!

12. shap_half March 16, 2012 at 12:04 #

It’s great how cohesive each girl’s looks are. Jennifer’s is subtle and glossy; while Elizabeth’s is clearly bold, bold color. I think they both look great in each outfit they’ve selected. If I have to pick just one it has to be Elizabeth in that yellow from London. I was really torn, and almost want to go with Jennifer’s LA look, as well!

13. Alina March 16, 2012 at 13:01 #

Jennifer Lawrence in Prabal Gurung &
    Elizabeth Banks in Bill Blass (I LOOVE all her three looks) .

14. dee March 16, 2012 at 13:09 #

I love each of their looks so I can’t pick a favorite.

15. Nina March 16, 2012 at 13:32 #

I’m voting for Elizabeth’s London premiere and Jennifer’s looks weren’t impressive to me at all.

16. anne-g March 16, 2012 at 13:53 #

I can’t choose, I love all the dresses. Sorry
    I don’t want to feel guilty for choosing one over another dress and regret my choice after.
    jennifer and elizabeth, they give us a beautiful promo tour, and we expect each of their appearance forward. I think it is most important.
    I think this BDOTW will be very hard.

17. robbie March 16, 2012 at 14:44 #

none of the looks really blow me away, elizabeth ruined her paris premiere look by choosing such FUGLY shoes!

18. mm March 16, 2012 at 15:10 #

At least they were dressed up in london. You remember the run when no one was pulling out the gowns for premieres in london.

They are both Killin IT! love all the looks

19. juliana March 16, 2012 at 15:14 #

I just do not understand why Elizabeth chose simple dress for the first premiere.

20. EmmaWoodhouse March 16, 2012 at 15:47 #

Elizabeth blew Jennifer out of the water, imo! I do like Jennifer’s style generally but none of the looks worked here for me very well. I’ll go with London.
    Elizabeth’s bright colors were exciting and she just got better! Her Paris premiere dress was STUNNING! I nearly fainted!

21. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 16, 2012 at 16:18 #

Fantastic! Any clue who is styling them FC?

Push coming to shove, I loved Jennifer’s LA and Elizabeth’s London dresses.

22. Amy March 16, 2012 at 16:24 #

Elizabeth’s are all so good I can’t choose! I love all three but I guess if I was forced to pick I’d go with the Bill Blass because it’s so sunny and cheerful. The neckline on the Marc is insanely fabulous.

23. Hannah March 16, 2012 at 16:34 #

I agree, it’s such a great promo tour so far! I chose the prabal adn the versace, simply because of the bronzer with the bill blass dress.
    I really hope that this promo tour is extensive (maybe not as much as puss in boots was, but 4 months is a long time), because I cannot wait ot see what they will wear next!

24. justme March 16, 2012 at 17:29 #

Jennifer looked her best in L.A but I don’t even like the dress to be honest.

I went with Elizabeth’s Paris look because that dress is simply divine. Her black accessories let her down a little but still…

25. Leo March 16, 2012 at 17:55 #

Jennifer’s a no brainer, the LA premiere is miles away from the others. It’s one outstanding look against 1 good look and one ok look.

Elizabeth’s not such an easy pick. I’m torn between her London and Paris looks. Both are amazing, I would put both up on BDOTW. Looks like she’s going to turn out the star of this promo tour.

26. Erik March 16, 2012 at 18:22 #

We still have the Berlin premiere, tonight! Can’t wait :)

27. Ariel March 16, 2012 at 20:45 #

Omg! Elizabeth is the best dressed celebrity of the year for me! She was wearing Elie Saab in Berlin! Can we put all her looks for BDOTW? Jennifer is slacking as the tour goes on.

28. Sharon March 16, 2012 at 21:27 #

I think both ladies look great in each dress, but I have to vote for Jennifer’s London dress. After getting a close look at the beading and finding out how long it took to make the gown, I just couldn’t vote for anything else.

29. TeaAtTwo March 16, 2012 at 21:48 #

Fantastic promo tour so far.

30. Amy March 17, 2012 at 22:02 #

I actually don’t like Jennifer LA dress. I think the paris one is amazing (you need to see the back!!).
    And Elizabeth is really working the red carpet