14.03.12

Rachel Bilson attended the Sunglass Hut Celebrates Spring Styles in Santa Monica, California, as Style Director for the brand.

The ‘Hart of Dixie’ star sported a laidback ensemble of chic separates.

She paired a black Vanessa Bruno oversized blazer with a white tank top by the same designer and vibrant Isabel Marant hot-pink wide-leg pants.

A black Chanel bag and ShoeMint pumps completed her look.

Just as I was beginning to get the allure of Rachel Bilson, she wears a look of head-to-toe designers she’s worn several times before.

She appears to wear Vanessa Bruno for every occasion, whether it be events or running errands.

I hope she starts to mix things up again.

Credit: Getty

Salma Hayek’s Oscar de la Renta Box Pleat Embroidered Dress

Salma Hayek’s Oscar de la Renta Box Pleat Embroidered Dress

Kate Beckinsale’s Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Textured Leather Pumps

Kate Beckinsale’s Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Textured Leather Pumps

17 Responses to Rachel Bilson In Vanessa Bruno & Isabel Marant – Sunglass Hut’s Spring Line Launch Party

1. dee March 14, 2012 at 14:18 #

Looks very old lady and everything is too big.

2. AW March 14, 2012 at 14:19 #

I like this outfit, I just wish the fit was a little better.

The sunglasses are stupid.

3. Tanize March 14, 2012 at 14:28 #

What’s the problem of wearing the same designer, if it suits your style? If it were JLo with another sexy dress would it be wrong?

NO! It’s just what the person likes.

I have a problem with people trying to look fashionable all the time and not being happy with themselves. But I don’t mind people who know what work for them, who know what they like and use it over and over again.

• Badaboum March 14, 2012 at 15:03 #

+1.

I said the same in a comment that I posted earlier but it wasn’t published…

4. CTgirl March 14, 2012 at 14:49 #

This is a less than an underwhelming look.

5. Alina March 14, 2012 at 15:15 #

Sloppy.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 14, 2012 at 15:32 #

Sloppy and a bit boring.

7. Mick March 14, 2012 at 16:15 #

I agree!!
    The same thing is valid for other celebrities too(see for example Michelle Williams)

Those who try hard to be edgy and fashionable are much worse and ridiculous, IMO

Still, I have to say I quite dislike this particolar Bilson outfit…

• Mick March 14, 2012 at 16:15 #

Sorry, it meant to be a reply for Tanize above

8. Snowlion March 14, 2012 at 16:30 #

Looks like she rolled out of bed and threw the first pieces she saw on -doesn’t look like she tried or is enthused to be there. Poor all round.

• Caro March 14, 2012 at 19:48 #

Totally agree. Plus she looks like she has the worst hangover…

9. DP March 14, 2012 at 20:06 #

I don’t mind her wearing a lot of Vanessa Bruno, but it’s possible to wear the same designer or similar looks without giving such a massive sense of deja vu. This looks so similar to things she has worn before that it’s dull. Plus her hairdo is just awful- lank and greasy. Chic buns were made for days like these, Bilson ;)

10. Fiona March 15, 2012 at 01:15 #

I just don’t get the Rachel Bilson phenomenon at all, did I miss something? This outfit is unimpressive and her hair and styling leaves a lot to be desired.

11. d March 15, 2012 at 03:23 #

I love the necklace but her hair looks greasy and dry at the same time. It ruins the whole look for me.

12. manja March 15, 2012 at 09:26 #

don’t minde her using same designer,but this is no good,too big,hair awful,and def dejavu

13. SouthOfTheBorder March 16, 2012 at 07:26 #

She has a very sweet face and smile but her hair looks old and tired and not very well cared for. The clothes would look so much better if she had chosen them to emphasis her trim and petite figure rather than swamping it. The sunglasses are the wrong design for her face, far too heavy, but they do the job of masking her eyes (she looks tired) and making her seem mysterious. All in all she looks as though she hasn’t put much effort into this. Too tired, perhaps. And it shows. A shame because when she’s on top form she can put together an amazing outfit. This one, though, is not in that league.

14. EmmaWoodhouse March 16, 2012 at 15:12 #