Anne Hathaway's Elizabeth and James Evelyn Wide Leg Printed Silk Pants And Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold Plated Glass Ring

Anne Hathaway’s Elizabeth and James Evelyn Wide Leg Printed Silk Pants And Yves Saint Laurent Arty Gold Plated Glass Ring

Olivia Wilde's Ella Moss Ringo Maxi Dress And Gucci 1970 Nubuck Shoulder Bag

Olivia Wilde’s Ella Moss Ringo Maxi Dress And Gucci 1970 Nubuck Shoulder Bag

47 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Hannah March 9, 2012 at 21:26 #

I think this is the first I’ve ever not really loved any of the choices. It was a lackluster week! Thank you as usual for all your coverage, I’m drooling over a lot of the pieces from fashion week. I hope you have a wonderful weekend FC!

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2012 at 21:44 #

You too x

• Jones19 March 11, 2012 at 21:58 #

Same here. Very lackluster.

2. Mary Gatto March 9, 2012 at 21:27 #

Hey, FC… I think you meant to put the other SJP’s outfit, right?

3. Mimi March 9, 2012 at 21:29 #

never thought i would be this obsessed with a velour pant suit

• eimear March 9, 2012 at 22:55 #

True dat!

4. asherlev1 March 9, 2012 at 21:38 #

OMG, this is killing me. Most of these look like picks for worst dressed of the week. Lmfaooo. I guess I just wasn’t on the same wavelength as some of you.

I voted for Lea!

• bm March 9, 2012 at 21:49 #

Yeah, SJP is a worst dressed of the week. But overall this is an uninteresting week for red carpet.

• Carolina Roq March 9, 2012 at 21:49 #

Sad but true. This week was kinda weak.

5. bm March 9, 2012 at 21:44 #

For me, there are three winners here: Mena, Megan, and Olsen. But, i have to say, why should Kate M that always leading the poll every time you nominated her. My three winners are better than Kate IMO.
    Have a nice sleep and weekend :) .

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2012 at 21:59 #

Yes, I’m gonba sleep the whole weekend :)

Have a good one x

• harris March 9, 2012 at 22:04 #

i totally agree. i love Kate’s style and all, but it’s safe. (as it should be; she’s a royal). i just get bored with it.

• Carolina March 10, 2012 at 01:43 #

I don’t think she is precisely boring. Her clothing choices suit her superbly – she is beautiful in them, as it should be. Imagine if she dressed like SJP or Gaga! No, for her position I think she is very well put together, and that she should be judged (if she is to be judged) on how well what she wears enhances her unique self – as others are judged, in fact.

• molly March 11, 2012 at 02:03 #

The outfits that Kate wears are usually just fine but the fit is usually off and the lack of color is what really gets me.

6. Sarah March 9, 2012 at 21:58 #

Honestly, I think the Queen looked far more fabulous than Catherine.. She should be the one in this poll, not Catherine.

7. Penè March 9, 2012 at 22:02 #

Was about to ask you if you had made a mistake putting SJP LV in the poll but since there is a 6% who am assuming are well sighted and not her relatives i can only embrace the different tastes we all have. Fab weekend

8. molly March 9, 2012 at 22:12 #

I had to go with Kate this week. The only problem is the length because when she was getting out of the car, you could nearly see her panties. Other than that, this is how a duchess should dress. Elizabeth is a close second.

9. Loulou March 9, 2012 at 22:14 #

What a weak week!!I like Elizabeth Olsen and Jennifer Lopez though, both pulled off hard outfits really well.
    Thanks F.C for all the fashion week coverage

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2012 at 22:55 #

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it

10. Rebecca Z March 9, 2012 at 22:18 #

We got spoiled by the awards season. Thanks for all your wonderful work the past month (and of course before) FC. Hope you get a chance to rest up and find out what a weekend is supposed to be for.

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2012 at 22:58 #

We were spoilt.

It was a very quiet week. Let’s hope next week is better.

11. Paddy M March 9, 2012 at 22:53 #

Got to be one of the worst selections I’ve seen since I first started visiting this site.

• eimear March 9, 2012 at 22:57 #

Haters gon hate! :P

• Linda March 10, 2012 at 00:07 #

It’s not the best, but I think Léa Seydoux in Prada is a worthy contender and I gave her my vote. If the Duchess had better shoes she would have been tied with her.

12. eimear March 9, 2012 at 22:55 #

Come on velvet suit! So bored of dresses, masculine looks are infinitely hotter.

13. EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2012 at 23:48 #

I don’t know why everyone’s complaining about the selection! I loved a lot of the looks :) The lovely Kate is my choice, as she looked absolutely fabulous (as always, but she just keeps getting better imo!), but I also thought that Nicole, Mena, Megan, and Lea looked quite chic. Elizabeth also gets a special mention for her eclectic yet fashionable suit, but SJP and Dakota are my worst dressed of the week!

14. Jessica March 9, 2012 at 23:49 #

My vote went for mean suvari! I love the pop of colour via the lips and shoes. My second choice would probably have been Megan Fox. Thanks for the entire week :D

15. Tina March 10, 2012 at 00:27 #

A very blah week, I probably wouldn’t have picked Kate in any other week. Thanks FC for the coverage during Awards Season!

16. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 10, 2012 at 01:46 #

Slim pickings this week! No one gets my vote. Thank you for all the fashion coverage, its been terrific. Much prefer your synopsis of the shows to Style.com’s long winded ones :)

17. CreoleLady March 10, 2012 at 02:13 #

Aw, c’mon, there were a couple of weeks toward the end of last summer that had slimmer pickings than this. Never thought it would happen but I’m torn between the Duchess (on trend with the peplum, great color) and Elizabeth Olsen (it fits!). Go figure. Honorable mentions to Emily (those heels!) and JLo (everything but the heels). Anyone wearing those lustworthy flame shoes deserves a shout out so I really liked Lea and her new pixie cut (and those shoes).

18. Vicky March 10, 2012 at 03:16 #

Anyone, but SJP. I don’t want to see your bra!

19. Marybeth March 10, 2012 at 04:24 #

Mena Suvari gets my vote, but I agree it wasn’t a very good week. ;)

20. Alina March 10, 2012 at 06:14 #

Elizabeth Olsen in The Row.

21. ramsay March 10, 2012 at 12:53 #

I have to say slow week – I picked Elizabeth Olsen because for once she looks good – Otherwise Nicole Kidman looks fine in an understated way or SJP in a Carrie Bradshaw way

22. Ariel March 10, 2012 at 16:53 #

That Naeem Khan dress on Emily has to be one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Catherine, Megan, and Emily are the only worthy contenders for BDOTW in my eyes. I voted for Catheine.

23. Parvati March 10, 2012 at 18:12 #

My vote goes to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in LK Bennett. The rest of the outfits didn’t amaze me and I’m actually surprised to see Sarah Jessica Parker’s look with an exposed bra here – was it actually a popular look???

24. Nat39 March 10, 2012 at 20:14 #

Catherine followed by Mena. Would gladly replace both SJP and Megan Fox with one Fan BB, she was charming in that zebra jumpsuit.

25. Nia March 10, 2012 at 23:23 #

I didn’t vote this week. None of these outfits really grabbed me at all, but I guess Mena and the Duchess were the best.

26. Sasha March 10, 2012 at 23:31 #

Couldn’t decide between Elizabeth Olsen and SJP. Both great looks but I ended up voting Olsen since her look is super hard to pull off.

27. Sophie March 11, 2012 at 09:40 #

WHY is Kate /Catherine leading for best dressed of the week? This outfit is frumpy and that hat and hair does not reflect her age or 2012

28. Gaber March 11, 2012 at 11:36 #

Olsen’s look is insane, but I think it sits a bit poorly.
    Mena is to die for.
    I don’t REALLY care for SJP’s dress, but that hair is stunning.

I absolutely despite Dakota’s and J.Lo’s looks though.

• Gaber March 11, 2012 at 15:27 #

That KIND of should have been “despise” not “despite”. >.>

29. Zal90 March 11, 2012 at 14:35 #

i think Miu Miu has made the best season this year. and Datoka looks great and different than others in this dress

30. Fashion Lover March 11, 2012 at 18:13 #

I think Megan Fox is amazing with this look!

Xoxo!

31. Fashion-isha March 11, 2012 at 22:43 #

The Duchess always does it right!
    xo
    Sharon

32. Amy March 12, 2012 at 00:10 #

the best for me : Mena and Megan. Olsen gets a special mention because while I wouldn’t wear her outfit I have to admit not everyone can pull off a wine velvet suit and she does it with ease.For Kate I really like the peplum but the colour is blah,the outfit is not flattering on the chest area (looks like a man chest) and the skirt is pretty but you could almost see her underwear when she stepped out of the car.

33. Amy March 12, 2012 at 00:38 #

I just don’t like any this week! SJP looks ridiculous.