09.03.12

Which Was Your Favourite Shailene Woodley 2012 Awards Season Look?

Picking one favourite was harder than I assumed it would be.

In the end I went with Valentino at the DGA Awards, but her Proenza Schouler dress at the Vanity Fair party was a very close second.

I still wish it had been turned into a gown for the Oscars.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Emilio Pucci - 'American Idol' Season 13 Top 3 to 2 Live Performance Show

Jennifer Lopez In Emilio Pucci – ‘American Idol’ Season 13 Top 3 to 2 Live Performance Show

Shailene Woodley In Honor - 'The Hunger Games' LA Premiere

Shailene Woodley In Honor – ‘The Hunger Games’ LA Premiere

9 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Shailene Woodley 2012 Awards Season Look?

1. Alina March 9, 2012 at 13:08 #

Calvin Klein @ Critics’ Choice Awards.

• Jones19 March 11, 2012 at 22:16 #

Ditto.

2. EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2012 at 14:14 #

The Calvin Klein was clean, simple, and chic; the AFI awards look was adorable but needed a black belt or collar, the LA film critic’s awards dress was fun yet avant-garde;the Golden Globes dress was gorgeous but needed to be hiked up; the Valentino-over-mini-dress was awful; I’m undecided about the SAGs; lovely BAFTA’s look needed to be styled better; she worked the Spirit Awards look but it wasn’t my style, the Oscars dress was a disappoint, the party dress was fun. I went with the Globes :)

3. ullis March 9, 2012 at 14:28 #

stunning in all!!

4. kim March 9, 2012 at 14:57 #

Marchesa at the Globes!!

I think she looks so much better on screen (both movie & TV) and she was let down by both her inexperience and the inexperience of her styling team. She was just probably overwhelmed by the number of appearances she had to make (I’m tired just looking at pictures from all these events) so that’s why her hair and/or makeup look such a mess in some pictures.

She will probably be dressed much better in the future as she gets used to it.

• kim March 9, 2012 at 15:31 #

oh forgot to add that I think her best look was the floral D&G dress she wore to the Descendants LA premiere. I know its not part of awards season but still…

5. Hannah March 9, 2012 at 14:57 #

She’s so beautiful adn had so much potential, but her awards season run was terrible considering.
    I voted for her Indie spirits look because to me it is the only one which is really youthful enough and seems to suit her personality, and her hair looks nice there.

6. Nat39 March 9, 2012 at 19:22 #

I’m still swooning over those ocean blue Ferragamo sandals, her Christopher Kane look was adorable.
    Her Critics’ choice Calvin Klein was my fave.
    Overall think that with so much potential (agree with Hannah), with that body and hair, she can do so much better.

7. Parvati March 10, 2012 at 17:38 #

“I didn’t realise how great Shailene Woodley’s awards season run was until I put this post together.”
    You are so right! I really thought her award season looks were fewer and now, I realise there are many looks to choose from!

My favourite look of her is the Oscar Valentino Couture look. It is classic and elegant, without ageing her, in my opinion. My second outfit is her Critic’s Choice Awards Calvin Klein look.