08.03.12

Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition Red Carpet Round Up

Many other stars attended ‘Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition’ in Paris yesterday wearing the same Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 silver toe-cap shoes in different colours.

Kristen Stewart: Following her front-row appearance at Balenciaga wearing leather pants, Kristen went back to her red-carpet comfort zone by donning a mini dress. The animal-print frock was teamed with white LV pumps and a purposely messy hairstyle.

Gwyneth Paltrow: The actress kept her looks cool, chic and laidback wearing a black Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 suit with satin lapels. Her toe-cap heels were studded, just to stand out from the crowd. I love her look, but I don’t like the flare on her cropped pants.

Corinne Bailey Rae: The British singer wore an LV Spring 2012 lemon-and-mustard look. I’m really curious to see the dress she wore under her embroidered coat. Toe-cap pumps and a Louis Vuitton ‘Minaudiére Bijou’ completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Who Wore Topshop Better? Fearne Cotton, Pixie Geldof, Laura Bailey, Kirsten Dunst or Saoirse Ronan

Reese Witherspoon In Louis Vuitton - 'The Means War' Rio de Janeiro Premiere

Reese Witherspoon In Louis Vuitton – ‘The Means War’ Rio de Janeiro Premiere

25 Responses to Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition Red Carpet Round Up

1. AW March 8, 2012 at 19:36 #

I loove the shoes, I just want to wash Kristin Stewart’s hair, yuck!

Gwyneth looks relaxed and Corinne’s jacket is beautiful.

• J March 9, 2012 at 00:14 #

I agree. I just want to wash it and also push her into the shower. She always looks dirty–like how when Courtney Love tried to clean up, but she still looked rough. The dress isn’t even fitting her properly.

• beta March 9, 2012 at 10:36 #

2. Rahel March 8, 2012 at 19:37 #

Yes. Purposely messy hairstyle. Everything else is impossible. I have to say that I like the print of Kristen’s dress. It looks good but it’s way too short. She would have looked really sophisticated with a slightly longer dress, better makeup (in HQ she looks like a trainwreck) and brushed hair. It’s not difficult to do something against this mess. My hair is curlier than hers and I never look so bad.

Paltrow looks stunning. Everything about her look is so BDOTW worthy. But the shoes…not my thing.

3. CTgirl March 8, 2012 at 19:41 #

KS looks unpolished here with the frizzy hair and heavy makeup. I like the dress but don’t love the shoes.

GP looks great in the clean lines of her outfit. I agree with FC that the flare in the pants isn’t great. Overall a great showing.

The coat that CBR is wearing is so distracting that I can’t see past it.

4. Yeliz March 8, 2012 at 19:43 #

I know what almost everybody will say about Kristen.. But I think she looks great. I mean it’s obvious why mini dresses are her red carpet comfort zone. When I would’ve had legs like hers, mini dresses would’ve been my comfort zone too.

• Yeliz March 8, 2012 at 19:45 #

BTW Gwyneth looks very good but I agree with you FC, I don’t like the flare on the pants too.

• Tah March 8, 2012 at 21:02 #

A lot of acteesses or models have better legs but they don’t wear the same dress over and over again.

5. Emmeline March 8, 2012 at 19:49 #

Was anyone at the event NOT wearing those LV shoes?

The only thing I really like here is that color on Corinne. Kristen’s is too short and too messy. And Gwyneth’s is too boring.

6. Wendi March 8, 2012 at 19:51 #

Kristen – love the leopard mini and shoes. I’ve seen her hair and makeup look better.

Gwen – Fab but boring.

Corrine – love the colour but would love to see whats underneath the coat.

7. mm March 8, 2012 at 19:54 #

Love the color and different textures of Corinne look.

8. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 8, 2012 at 20:39 #

Not loving and loathe the shoes.

9. A March 8, 2012 at 20:57 #

Gwyneth always has the best shoes. :>

10. Rebecca Z March 8, 2012 at 22:13 #

Kristin wins for me because she is not standing pigeon-toed!

11. ladyoflettuce March 8, 2012 at 23:43 #

I like GP’s bootleg. Bootleg is back, so 90s, so Gwynnie!

12. TeaAtTwo March 8, 2012 at 23:58 #

I would have liked to see her coat alone with no other competing hemline. The dress underneath looks as if it has potential.

13. J March 9, 2012 at 00:13 #

Dear Kristen, not showering/washing your hair is not fashionable. Brushing hair also helps.

She looks hungover or like she woke up 5 minutes before the event and was still wearing yesterday’s makeup as she threw on the dress.

14. pipsqueak March 9, 2012 at 03:43 #

I want those shoes!!! Gwyneth wins for me … hands down.

• Alina March 9, 2012 at 13:10 #

15. EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2012 at 14:16 #

I don’t like the shoes, but as for the outfit…
    Kristen would look great if the dress were a few inches longer and her hair were bone-straight (I think she should try that!) Gwyneth’s suit look like it shrunk, and Corinne is a complete mess.

16. fashion~lover March 9, 2012 at 14:23 #

Usually Kristen has a good make-up, but this time it actually looks like a total mess. Although I like her dress, I don’t think these shoes were meant for this kind of clothes.

17. Chloe March 9, 2012 at 15:47 #

I’m surprised you didn’t feature Natalia Vodianova. she looked amazing

18. Susan March 9, 2012 at 17:26 #

I’m putting in a plus vote for all three.

Were those shoes given to all the ladies who attended?

• Fashion Critic March 9, 2012 at 17:51 #

most likely

19. Um, no March 9, 2012 at 19:18 #

Kristen Stewart looks like she just got back from week long alcoholic binge. Her hair and make up look gross and I honestly find offensive, that anyone would try to sell it as fashionable.