Dianna Agron In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Presentation

Dianna Agron was spotted arriving at the Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 fashion show during Paris Fashion Week yesterday morning.

The ‘Glee’ star wore a Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 look.

Her peach short-sleeve dress with black embellished floral embroidery was worn with a black wool coat and black tights.

I love her accessories which included an embellished LV clutch, black pumps with a silver-and-gold glitter top cap, plus House of Lavande earrings.

Her pretty, effortless look was styled with loose waves.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Sarah Jessica Parker In Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton - Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition

Sarah Jessica Parker In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition

9 Responses to Dianna Agron In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 Presentation

1. Emmeline March 8, 2012 at 17:08 #

I normally don’t mind tights, but I really wish she’d left them off here. I also wish she’d added a belt, I think it would have looked much cleaner if it had something breaking up her waist.

2. Nat39 March 8, 2012 at 17:10 #

Nice, well accessorized and perfectly balanced look (with the black tights being perfectly balanced off), lovely without being contrived, effortless indeed.

• dee March 8, 2012 at 19:01 #

I agree. I quite like this.

3. Alina March 8, 2012 at 17:10 #

This feels too old for someone who is only 25.

• Nat39 March 8, 2012 at 17:23 #

It’s not like she is in her teens, it’s fine for a 25 year old methinks :) The floral embroidery, the length, and her natural relaxed hair and makeup keep this look youthful enough.
      The addition of the belt would’ve been nice but the pretty embellished clutch and the glitter top caps on her pumps totally make up for its absence, no need for an extra accessory here.

• EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2012 at 14:27 #

I do miss the belt but not very much, as this look is super-cute. I would wear it instantly! I agree @Nat39 that it is youthful yet appropriate, and I love the black tights here! :)

4. Christine March 8, 2012 at 18:43 #

She finally get it right. I love this look, one of my favorite dresses from the Pre-Fall 12′ collection.

5. Yeliz March 8, 2012 at 19:35 #

This is the best Dianna looked in a while. I love it.

6. manja March 9, 2012 at 08:56 #

love it,wld wear it all in a sec