Elle MacPherson In Ralph Lauren – Rodial Beautiful Awards 2012

Elle MacPherson attended the Rodial Beautiful Awards in London last night, where she collected the award for ‘Classic Glamour’.

The ‘Britain’s Top Model’ host was the epitome of classic glamour wearing a Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 white suit for the occasion.

Her spring white silk look included a tailored blazer, a double breasted waistcoat and flared pants.

A Christian Louboutin gold clutch, gold jewels and gold sandals accessorized her look.

If this look is feeling a tad déjà vu, that’s become Elle has rocked a similar look once before.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Elie Saab Fall 2012 Live Stream

Elie Saab Fall 2012 Live Stream

Pierre Balmain Fall 2012

Pierre Balmain Fall 2012

12 Responses to Elle MacPherson In Ralph Lauren – Rodial Beautiful Awards 2012

1. Anna March 7, 2012 at 11:20 #

The trouser hem is too long + she looks barefoot. o.O

Otherwise – very good, even if she’s done it before.

• Jones19 March 7, 2012 at 19:59 #

Agreed. The flat sandals bother me a bit since the toes attract so much attention.

2. Fiona March 7, 2012 at 11:53 #

I like this – it is something of a signature look for her now the long pants etc and she rocks it. I just wish she had worn heels not flats as it detracts from the elegance of the look.

3. Betty Brandenburg March 7, 2012 at 12:57 #

Yawn.

4. AW March 7, 2012 at 14:34 #

Take up the hem a bit, change the shoes and curl the hair into big 70’s ringlets and I would be in love

5. Saree March 7, 2012 at 15:27 #

I agree with the shoes – nice strap heels I reckon that are visible below the ankle and it would be further perfection! I still think she absolutely rocks this look, she’s simply stunning!

They don’t call her the body for nothing! I mean, when you look at someone wearing something looser than their figure and you can still tell and think “daaaaamn” then they deserve that title fittingly.

She definitely brings the the laid-back, casual approach to a still elegant look. Aussie and a bit of a surfer after all. Just those heels.. if only!

6. andrea March 7, 2012 at 17:24 #

I can only imagine how dirty and gross the bottom of those pants will be at the end of the night…… her pants need tailoring or taller shoes should have been worn.

7. EmmaWoodhouse March 7, 2012 at 21:00 #

Way too deja vu, and I’m not a fan of either look. The bright white wide-leg pantsuit with flowing hair feels too ’70s throwback.

8. Ramsay March 7, 2012 at 23:19 #

Those palazzo pants are plain fabulous

9. Snowlion March 8, 2012 at 16:27 #

Cannot get over the choice of flat sandals, it ruins the look.

10. Kudzi March 11, 2012 at 08:08 #

Having a deja vu moment. She needs to start mixing it up now. Getting boring!