Megan Fox In Elie Saab Couture – ‘Friend With Kids’ New York Premiere

It’s been a long while since we last saw Megan Fox on the red carpet, so I was delighted to see her out in New York City last night for the premiere of her latest movie ‘Friends with Kids’.

The star, who’s known for wearing sexy looks with daring thigh-high splits, opted for a sugary sweet Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture look on this occasion.

Her nude fully embellished sleeveless dress with a nude belt with bow accent was teamed with heavy YSL ‘Trib Too’ toe-cap pumps.

Whilst I’m wishing she opted for gold strappy sandals I will tell you that the rest of her look included Neil Lane jewels and a lilac Ferragamo clutch she arrived carrying.

She should’ve added the clutch to her red carpet look to break up all that nude.

Voluminous, wavy curls and kohl rimmed eyes completed her look.

I wonder if the married star has retired the overtly sexy gowns from 2009. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland - 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' LA Premiere

Jamie Chung In Pamella, Pamella Roland – ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’ LA Premiere

Datoka Fanning In Miu Miu - Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men And Women Of 2012

Datoka Fanning In Miu Miu – Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men And Women Of 2012

30 Responses to Megan Fox In Elie Saab Couture – ‘Friend With Kids’ New York Premiere

1. bm March 6, 2012 at 13:43 #

Wow, Megan Fox + Elie Saab?
    I bet it’s weird for you to write about it, but i have to say that she looks amazing. Looking forward for another collaboration. :)

• Fashion Critic March 6, 2012 at 13:54 #

yes..even though i have longed for her to wear this collection.

2. dee March 6, 2012 at 13:54 #

I like this better with her coat on. This is okay, I think the color washes her out. She looks better with rich colors not nudes. I am not too crazy about the shoes.

• Alina March 6, 2012 at 16:53 #

Ditto.

3. Ade March 6, 2012 at 14:12 #

Good for you Megan. She looks stunning. I hope she keeps this up and not go back to her old ways.

• mandy March 6, 2012 at 15:59 #

I have to agree with you. With Gucci, Stephane Rolland, Versace stepping up their games, Elie’s dresses seem to pale in comparison. Just sayin.

4. fromchi-town March 6, 2012 at 14:25 #

This looks a little blah… she looks washed out. I can’t believe I am saying this – but now all Elie Saab dresses are looking the same on the red carpet and have started to get a little boring.

5. AW March 6, 2012 at 14:28 #

The dress is gorgeous but she should be banned from this collection for wearing those damned awful shoes.

6. TeaAtTwo March 6, 2012 at 14:51 #

Ankles up she looks pretty (if a tad collagen plump). With the Marilyn tattoo removal and more cheerful vibe she looks as if she going for image change.

• AW March 6, 2012 at 15:02 #

lol @ collagen plump

• Kennedy March 6, 2012 at 21:16 #

Did she have work done?! I’m baffled. She looks so weird around the mouth area. WTF. Her face was gorgeous… unbelievably beautiful before. Oh my gosh, please tell me this is an optical illusion!

• Kennedy March 6, 2012 at 21:18 #

Maybe it’s the overly filled in eyebrows? FC, what do you think? I really hope she hasn’t messed with her face!

• mattison March 6, 2012 at 18:25 #

I like the dress on her, but it’s hard to ignore her facial changes. Sigh…when will these gorgeous young women learn to leave well enough alone? I know this is a fashion blog, but sometimes the clothes lose a bit of their shine when you can’t help but focus on their unnecessary nips and tucks.

7. Jessica March 6, 2012 at 15:06 #

I really like this look! She still looks sexy but in a demure way!

8. Belinda March 6, 2012 at 16:07 #

She cheapens the Elie Saab in my opinion!! ITs sad but pretty much anyone looks amazing in theses dresses yet she doesnt. Maybe I am distracted by her face but not in a good way.

9. Ginger March 6, 2012 at 16:13 #

A beautiful dress on a beautiful lady? Hard to find fault! The runway shoes would have been infinitely preferable though.

10. Kin March 6, 2012 at 17:14 #

too much botox

11. Hisadora March 6, 2012 at 17:24 #

she looks fantastic!!!! I don’t really hate the shoes because they are almost the same color as the dress…

12. Dhppy March 6, 2012 at 17:28 #

I much prefer the silver color on the runway. She would stand out in that.

13. Nat39 March 6, 2012 at 18:12 #

The whole thing isn´t working for me. If she wants to tone down the sexiness in her clothing then she also has to tone down the sexiness in her presence, hair-makeup, facial expression otherwise she continues to look like she is playing dressup to me. Those pumps are an eyesore.

14. Yeliz March 6, 2012 at 19:32 #

I’m not a fan of the Elie Saab-Megan Fox combination and as much as I wished to see this dress on the red carpet I can’t get over the fact that I don’t like Megan in general and that the length of the dress looks better on the model.

15. andrea March 6, 2012 at 21:18 #

This doesnt work here, she looks 50. She bores me to death and those shoes are beyond horrific.

16. LizLemooooon March 6, 2012 at 21:20 #

I know she’s dressing now to show off the more laid back, girlish side of her personality but I miss her vampier looks. This dress looks too heavy on her but I love her hair tho and I’m glad she’s learned how much more flattering subtle make up is on her.
    As for her plastic surgery, she looks ‘bad’ for her but still better than most of us, let’s be real! : )

17. Bec March 6, 2012 at 21:26 #

Every time a celeb wears those shoes with a gorgeous dress I die a little inside…

18. EmmaWoodhouse March 6, 2012 at 22:03 #

No to the shoes but…the dress is so divine that I’m almost thinking BDOTW! :)

19. Chanel March 7, 2012 at 03:44 #

This woman is stunning.

20. Jones19 March 7, 2012 at 20:07 #

No no no! Megan and sugary sweet don’t mix. I like the sexy Megan, more of her please.

21. Parvati March 10, 2012 at 16:43 #

It’s a pretty dress, but the shoes were a bad choice… At least, they’re not black!

22. Jess2 March 11, 2012 at 15:14 #

The shoes are hideous! I think Megan looks better in colour but the dress does look good on her