Which Was Your Favourite Sonam Kapoor Milan Fashion Week Look?

In New York, the front-row regulars included Rose McGowan and Leigh Lezark. In London, it was Alexa Chung and Poppy Delevigne.

In Milan, the unlikely front-row star was Sonam Kapoor.

The Indian beauty, who is becoming fashion’s newest It Girl, was front row at Salvatore Ferragamo – plus she attended both the show and after-parties for Roberto Cavalli and Dolce & Gabbana.

She went from veggie print to sultry sequined siren at Dolce & Gabbana, businesslike at Salvatore Ferragamo, model-esque front row at Roberto Cavalli, and finally traditional at the Cavalli cocktail party.

The Cavalli front-row look is the winner for me. First of all, I love the sleek locks. As her hair is often tied back, I was unaware how long her hair was.

Secondly, I love the dark, moody vibe and the neutral makeup.

Which look was your favourite?

Credit: Getty

20 thoughts on “Which Was Your Favourite Sonam Kapoor Milan Fashion Week Look?

1. mandy

I think most of us would still prefer her in that unforgettable purple and pink Salvatore Ferragamo ensemble.

2. Linda

Salvatore Ferragamo. I love his clothes on her and I love her hairstyle. However, she looks perfect in every outing.

3. vai

oozing style in D&G, effortlessly sexy in the next look, nerdy-chic in Ferragamo,the earthy-raw piercing gaze in Cavalli to the ethereal ethnic elegance in the last look. she transforms.. in how she poses for camera to to the wideness of her smile and gaze.I’m amazed !

4. Sea

i completely agree with you. i suppose this is the only time that i’ll ever pick a favorite based on hair & makeup alone. she is such a beauty and all the outfits here are fine. but the hair & makeup are just so stunning for the RC front row!

5. Lalitha

Sonam wore Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla (designer duo from India who made their mark with traditional chikan-kari embroidery Indian outfits). They are famous for their all white Indian outfits. Sonam wore an Abu Jani coat which is beautiful for its 1. all handwork embroidery and 2. colour and motif grading. The coat would have worn most women, but Sonam carried it off beautifully. She has lovely hair, a beautiful smile and can carry off most Indian and western outfits. Go Sonam!!

6. RainGirl

I think she is extremely beautiful girl. very hard to decide on one favorite look, all are beautiful. I wish to see her wearing something edgy in future,something like roksanda ilinic or dries van noten. having said that, I also love her elegant, feminine style. really suits her lot.

7. Moxie

I voted for the front row at Dolce & Gabbana. That dress and purse are just perfect. I also liked the traditional look at the Robert Cavalli party. The front row at Roberto Cavalli look is too heavy. Too much going on.

1. Nat39

Also find her front row@Roberto Cavalli look too heavy – she is completely overwhelmed by the amount of the busy brown fabric and volume of her hair, plus the bag with some detailing, total overkill, I assume it looked nicer without the jacket.
      Her traditional look is a bit matronly, my vote goes to her sultry sequined black D&G party look.

8. Errun

OMG! She’s a true fashionista that can blow any one out of the water! She can change and carry off so many different looks so effortlessly, I am so amazed!! No wonder she owned front row at Milan Fashion Week this season!! Hope to see her in Hollywood soon!!

9. Zina

Although I love the third look, my secret favorite has to be the last look . It’s not a dress, it’s art what Abu Jani has created there.

10. Varsha.

LOVING the traditional look by Abu Jani Sandeep at the Roberto Cavalli Party plus the model-esque look at the Cavalli show!

11. Ahot

I know it´s years back, but i am just catching up, so i´ll comment anyway. The Cavalli frontrow look is outstanding of course, but i loved the onion one too. Very refreshing & surprisingly quite elegant for D&G imo