27.02.12

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Victoria Beckham was joined by her hubby David Beckham on the red carpet at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar party yesterday evening.

It’s been a while since we have seen the glamorous couple together on the red carpet, but it appears to be the pick me up which Victoria needed, as she’s been looking a bit tired of late.

He looked very dapper wearing a Christian Dior suit, whilst she wore a dove grey strapless gown from her Fall 2012 collection.

Her fit-like-a-glove gown was teamed with the now signature double wrapped leather belt and an emerald ring.

A simple updo, kohl-rimmed eyes and a nude lip colour completed her look.

They both look gorgeous and complement each other very well.

Credit: Getty

Frugal Friday

Frugal Friday

Miley Cyrus In Roberto Cavalli - Elton John’s AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party

Miley Cyrus In Roberto Cavalli – Elton John’s AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party

32 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

1. AW February 27, 2012 at 15:09 #

Obviously the tailoring is impeccable BUT i’m bored with her. The hair, the dress, the color, the pose. It all seems so “the same”.

David outshines her a million times. He is delectable!

• andrea February 27, 2012 at 17:21 #

I agree. She has seemed uninspired as of lately – and tired. Perhaps her jet-setting lifestyle, newborn girl, 3 boys and fashion line are starting to take a toll on her. Plus its rumored that she barely eats so she probably just needs a good rest and meal. Aside from that this whole ensemble is just plain boring. One might argue that she didnt want to outshine her hubby at this event but I think she might need a vaca.

• EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2012 at 17:59 #

I agree, she is very samey. That said, she looks good here. So does he. :)

2. pipsqueak February 27, 2012 at 15:32 #

I much prefer her updo to long hair or ponytail. Her hair doesn’t have body and she has a small face, so shorter or pulled-back hair works perfectly on her. The gown is a bit boring, but I thought it was a great choice in that 1) she needs to promote her own design, and 2) neither one of them is in movies so there’s no need to steal the spotlight. If she wants to be taken seriously as a designer, I think she should feel comfortable with “behind the scenes,” and her focus should be first on her collection rather than herself.

• vicky February 27, 2012 at 15:47 #

• Leti February 27, 2012 at 17:59 #

I agree with everything you said. Also, there are some adorable pics of them as a couple on gettyimages inside the party.

• jK February 27, 2012 at 18:52 #

very well put

3. bm February 27, 2012 at 15:32 #

Well, even though she has her own brand, but i wish she will wear another brand. She’s become boring now.

4. A. February 27, 2012 at 15:33 #

They are such a gorgeous couple. It’s unfair how good looking they are. I was just wondering, does victoria beckham ever smile?

5. Mol February 27, 2012 at 15:46 #

I’m looking at this as a couple review, and on that score they win big time for me, a more gorgeous chic twosomes could hardly be found……

6. bee7 February 27, 2012 at 15:49 #

i’m not sure if anyone will be able to lay their hands on any pieces from this collection before posh wears them all

7. Seth February 27, 2012 at 15:49 #

As simple and expect this dress is, i cannot fault it and it looks amazing, the epitome of minimal!

8. robbie February 27, 2012 at 15:52 #

boring.

• dee February 27, 2012 at 17:02 #

+1.

• Alina February 28, 2012 at 16:16 #

9. Lisa Raffaele February 27, 2012 at 15:52 #

Doesn’t it make you long for her Cavalli days? This is just Groundhog’s Day over and over and over….

10. Eva February 27, 2012 at 15:56 #

Belt overload. It’s a nice belt but it doesn’t need to be worn with every outfit. A different dress and a smile woulda made the outfit.

11. eimearoconnor February 27, 2012 at 15:57 #

Blaaaah shes the human equivalent of the colour beige. I dont know what is so popular about “her designs” shes tring to be roland mouret, with none of the class.

12. M February 27, 2012 at 16:14 #

i think she looks great… simple classic elegance n chic r the words tat came to my mind.. i guess its hard for her to not wear her designs.. she rocks her own collection well on the red carpet… and if she were to don some other designers creation, she might see some tagline in the news of her not having confidence in her own designs n being accused of being jus another celebrity line…

• Errun February 29, 2012 at 15:13 #

Ditto

13. Jones19 February 27, 2012 at 16:38 #

I need a pop of color. A bright lip would have lifted this.

14. DanDan February 27, 2012 at 16:50 #

I think she looks amaze looks simple and elegant like pipsqueak sad neither of them had anything to promote other than themselves do it’s good she went simple. And she’s got her colouring back do doesn’t look ill now. FAB

15. Lou February 27, 2012 at 17:10 #

Boring!

16. Claire February 27, 2012 at 17:30 #

Total snore fest (her). He, on the other hand, is delicious.

17. Cassie Smyth February 27, 2012 at 18:49 #

she looked so sad, it amkes me sad, I feel like she just needed a bit of sleep, maybe it’s the baby or she didn’t want to be there at all.

18. LOLA February 27, 2012 at 19:07 #

She bores me. I miss the tacky Victoria. I would love to see her in Dolce & Gabbana or Cavalli Again.

19. jane February 27, 2012 at 19:35 #

She looks underdressed, contemptuous/disgusted/bored, and her dress looks dull (the design is poor, the color is drab, and the edging on the bodice portion of her dress (up towards her chest) looks cheap and unfinished.

He looks great and is dressed stylishly for the event.

20. Emi February 27, 2012 at 19:38 #

He looks super gorgeous!

21. Hannah February 27, 2012 at 21:15 #

Se looks nice but so depressed, honestly, in a photo of them closer together they looked dlike those drama masks, with one super happy and one super sad. It ruins the dress for me, which I could have gotten on bored with, had she looked a tad happier.

22. nathalie19 February 27, 2012 at 23:07 #

Not Oscar worthy! Even if it’s after-party. Plus, i really hate her pose, she’s definitely always overdoing it

23. gabis February 28, 2012 at 01:36 #

If not even her husband by her side was enough for a break on the cocky attitude and repetitive poses than I don’t what will. She looks so exhausted that it doesn’t matter what she wears, it just doesn’t look good. The sad thing is that she’s been only wearing her own designs, so she’s pretty much ruining her collection… she should really try to get some rest.

24. Shaina February 29, 2012 at 00:01 #

I wish she would wear something besides her own brand. I do love this gown on her but I’m itching for something different. And of course David is her best accessory, I don’t know how she keeps her hands off of him.