27.02.12

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace – 2012 Oscars

Angelina Jolie was showing so much leg on the red carpet at the 2012 Oscars, I had question whether she had been possessed by Megan Fox and Blake Lively.

I have never seen Angelina work a gown this hard.

Donatella will be happy to see the normally stoic actress showcase this beautiful Atelier Versace gown to its full potential, but at times it was too much.

I mean she’s practically doing the splits. Even Blake Lively would be horrified.

Her black custom-made strapless Atelier Versace velvet gown with a thigh-high split was teamed with Salvatore Ferragamo custom-made black velvet peep toe pumps.

When you are Angelina Jolie, everyone is willing to custom something to your requirements, even if it is yet another black gown.

Credit: Getty

Alessandra Ambrosio In Camilla and Marc - Pathway To The Cures For Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Alessandra Ambrosio In Camilla and Marc – Pathway To The Cures For Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Gwyneth Paltrow In Tom Ford - 2012 Oscars

Gwyneth Paltrow In Tom Ford – 2012 Oscars

141 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace – 2012 Oscars

1. Christine February 27, 2012 at 04:28 #

LMFAO.

I was wondering what is going on with the posing but she is working it! Still LOL!

• Kennedy February 27, 2012 at 05:18 #

OMG the second picture… I seriously had to do a double take because that is SUCH a Blake Lively “sexy face.” It is nearly cringe worthy. When she did this pose while presenting I honestly thought it was part of a skit but then when the writers from The Descendants mocked her, I realized that she was either having a major “I’m sexy” moment or possessed… or a combo of both! It seemed so unnatural.

• Christine February 27, 2012 at 16:43 #

LOL!!!!!

• Marvel February 27, 2012 at 16:37 #

I completely agree. The best comment FC has EVER written.
      LMFAO

• Christine February 27, 2012 at 19:50 #

I agree! FC, you are amazing!

2. Vidhya February 27, 2012 at 04:29 #

ROFL.. Excellent critic :D I’m laughing so hard here.. I thank god you are saying it as it is.. I’m sick of everyone putting her in the best dressed already

• Tiger Nueng February 27, 2012 at 07:14 #

I agree with you…I love her look at the Golden Globe but this look No No No!!!

3. gurlygurl February 27, 2012 at 04:30 #

When I first saw the images of her with that pose I thought… “Is this a send up?”. Apparently not! I guess after so many, many, many black dresses that all look the same after a while the only way to get noticed is to practically do a high kick. I’m very disappointed. That leg is so distracting and for all the wrong reasons. The dress itself looks plush I just wish it was not on Ange. Love the lip color!

• Rahel February 27, 2012 at 09:22 #

I can’t even concentrate on the dress because I can only think about this stupid pose. I can’t remember anyone elese looking so stupid.

• J February 27, 2012 at 14:07 #

Heh heh heh. I wonder if this pose will soon be called ‘Angelina Leg’ or ‘The Red Carpet Splits’? lol

4. bm February 27, 2012 at 04:30 #

I love her here, at least she showed the black dressed on her isn’t boring again.

• SilentVisitor February 27, 2012 at 17:25 #

Really? her dress is once again black, hence the need to work it out

5. Jessica February 27, 2012 at 04:31 #

I wish she had not worked it THAT hard. she looks good (that I cannot deny!!) but it looked so silly as she was presenting the award she put her hand on her hip and stuck her leg out then spoke!

• lily February 27, 2012 at 09:09 #

totally agree with you. I really don’t know why she’s doing it onstage.

6. AW February 27, 2012 at 04:32 #

Prostitute chic. It would be almost comical if it wasn’t so sad.

The pose, hair and makeup makes it all look so cheap and tawdry.

It’s not that great of a dress, the fabric looks tortured and heavy.

• Lyn February 27, 2012 at 04:36 #

really prostitute?do you know what you’re talking about?that is very rude.it reflects on what personality you have.

• AW February 27, 2012 at 04:56 #

Yes. Really. Overdone hair. Painted on makeup. Legs spread apart. An expensive gown does not make a lady.

I’m entitled to my opinion. If you can’t take the heat, avoid my kitchen.

• Nancy February 27, 2012 at 05:14 #

AW – I totally agree with you. Angelina is common trash and she dressed her part. I am suprised she did not chew gum on stage too.

• vicky February 27, 2012 at 05:48 #

Horrible. No further comment.

• vicky February 27, 2012 at 05:54 #

*didn’t mean for this to be a reply to AW, sorry
            (BTW I quite liked your comment)

• mari February 27, 2012 at 06:30 #

this kind of comments should not be allowed , FC.

• J February 27, 2012 at 14:09 #

It does look trashy. I have to agree. A less desperate pose would go a long way in cleaning this look up.

• SilentVisitor February 27, 2012 at 04:38 #

+1,000,000

• Kennedy February 27, 2012 at 05:19 #

The fabric is awful.

• Slash February 27, 2012 at 11:09 #

I absolutely agree with you. I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking the same thing.
      I mean, she had her moments, but this is by far the worst. Back to the blood-bottle phase. Trashy and Versace unworthy.

• Kin February 29, 2012 at 21:34 #

I agree, that’s just being personal. That’s a rather harsh term. There are better ways to express negativity.
      For example: “Your comment is as cheap and tawdry as her pose.”
      Now wasn’t that simple.

7. Linda February 27, 2012 at 04:32 #

Very strange.

8. Courteney February 27, 2012 at 04:32 #

She overworked this which ruins the dress for me. She is so tiny! Too tiny!

• Saree February 27, 2012 at 05:03 #

Overworked and then some. I mean, she makes Lea Michele look tame when she tries and pouts. I guess it’s a side we’ve never seen of Ange, but I must say.. Jen has the better legs (hehe)

• Snowlion February 27, 2012 at 05:19 #

+ me

• Rahel February 27, 2012 at 09:23 #

Yes. Lea Michele, I forgot her name but her posing looks even better than Angelina’s.

• towanda February 27, 2012 at 18:35 #

yes i agree with you.this is excatly lea michele look

9. Bec February 27, 2012 at 04:32 #

In every photo I’ve seen she is doing the same!! What’s come over her?!

I mean she looks amazing, but in a couple of photos I was laughing cause it seems so over the top!!

• Courteney February 27, 2012 at 04:37 #

When she presented on stage she was stillll working it! Haha What has come over her? Maybe she’s drunk.

• gurlygurl February 27, 2012 at 04:39 #

So true! She’s usually such a class act even if she is predictable. I just don’t understand the parted lips, parted legs, come hither look. It’s all just WAYYYY too over the top and out of character for her since she’s had children. A little bizarre really.

• mari February 27, 2012 at 05:11 #

I bet she was tired of promoting her heavy movie and all the serious looks she was wearing to compliment her war film.
        She was not in competition tonight, and she showed she is still the same person wih different facets. I do not think she minds.
        she looked prettier tonight that in all her other looks in this award season in my opinion.

10. Raquel February 27, 2012 at 04:33 #

I was more horrified at how thin she is.

11. bee7 February 27, 2012 at 04:33 #

Lol FC!

12. Emerico February 27, 2012 at 04:34 #

What a hilarious post, I love it. But let’s face it, she is Angelina Jolie. Blake Lively and Megan Fox might look tacky posing like this, but Angelina? Never.

Having said that, her scarily scrawny legs are no competition for that surreally beautiful face. She should put them away and let us focus on the real gorgeousness neck-up. Loving the red lips.

• noo February 27, 2012 at 11:10 #

on the red carpet she didn’t look tacky at all! but then on stage it was like she was forcing her leg out, it was hilarious :D

• dee February 27, 2012 at 20:44 #

Her scarily scrawny legs are no competition for that surreally beautiful face. She should put them away and let us focus on the real gorgeousness neck-up.

^^^ this made me laugh and I so sgree. Her face is absolutely beautiful but her arms and legs look terrible.

13. JJ February 27, 2012 at 04:36 #

Everyone always complains over a black dress. But on Angie, it just works!

14. Carla February 27, 2012 at 04:41 #

What made it all worse is that she pulled this same pose on stage as a presenter! It was beyond tacky, and then one of the guys who won mocked her while she was still onstage. Everyone’s mocking her now.

15. Paulo February 27, 2012 at 04:42 #

Lea Michele is that you?

Overly dramatic…on the red carpet and even on stage! No wonder she was mocked by one of the winners.

16. Eve February 27, 2012 at 04:42 #

No, hell no. It’s very hard to outdo Blake Lively, Megan Fox and Lea Michelle, but boy it’s like the three of them came together! She is not a wannabe, but she sure does look like one. And the dress by itself looks like a strapless winter coat, so heavy and bulky. One of the worst dressed for me. It is a little sad, because it finally seems like she cares about what she wears and she made an effort, but it’s just all sorts of wrong.

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 04:51 #

LOL…yes I forgot that Lea Michele does this too

• Leti February 27, 2012 at 05:16 #

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

17. pipsqueak February 27, 2012 at 04:44 #

I don’t understand her pose either. She did that also when she was on stage presenting. She seemed high on drugs – just very uncharacteristic of the usual aloof Angie who thinks fashion is beneath her. She looked a bit silly, reminding me of the cartoon character Jessica Rabbit. With her pale skin, I’m sure we would’ve still seen her leg(s) even if she hadn’t posed so hard. The origami gown is amazing, though.

• Mila February 29, 2012 at 12:19 #

I was thinking the same thing. Jessica Rabbit.
      It wouldn’t be trashy if the make up was toned down a bit and hair is too big. She is very thin so that is why she probably wears more structural dresses. Leg thing, i don’t care really. I really like her, and i was very disappointed by The Tourist. Her face is kind of strange now, too many bones visible. But i still think she is beautiful but too thin.

18. mari February 27, 2012 at 04:45 #

looks amazing and sexy, totally working it, a la Blake, totally, but at the same time she seemed playful and having so much fun. One could see in her face that.
    The dress looked nice, black and all.
    Quite a few nice dresses today.

19. Jeremy February 27, 2012 at 04:53 #

Girl, how do you manage to come up with such awesome, dead-on funny stuff like this at 5 in the morning. I did find Angela posing to be so comically.

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 04:54 #

LOL :)

20. christine February 27, 2012 at 04:53 #

While i am very pleased with her dress choice, the shoes could be better and she definitely needs to close her legs! lord knows she already has enough children!

21. Teleholic February 27, 2012 at 04:54 #

She does look good, but I never ever ever ever EVER thought I’d EVER EVER EVER get a Phoebe Price vibe from Angelina Jolie.

• Viola February 27, 2012 at 06:08 #

hahahahaahaa I am in tears over this comment

• luci February 27, 2012 at 09:54 #

jajaja :D

22. Em February 27, 2012 at 05:03 #

wow, her posing is OTT but i love it! i’ve never seen Angelina work a dress this much so you can tell she feels fab in it. oh the transformative powers of fashion!

23. mm February 27, 2012 at 05:06 #

LMAO FC, I wasnt feeling her tonite. On stage her hair was off and the lipstick color was too much.

24. Regina February 27, 2012 at 05:08 #

Oh come on! JLo posing like that all the time. Angie is having fun. Go girl!

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 10:03 #

we expect if from Jlo, that is the difference.

I was a shock to see Angie like this

25. mandy February 27, 2012 at 05:09 #

Omfg. Omfg !!!!!!!!!!! Shoot me shoot me !! This is why u never ever compare Megan Fox with this woman. Ever !!

26. b February 27, 2012 at 05:14 #

OMG what with the pose st. Angie!!??!

She made me giggle so hard

27. Kim February 27, 2012 at 05:17 #

Mannn these photos give me secondhand embarrassment. She’s normally so classy. I’m not saying she doesn’t look smoking hot, but her “werking” it so hard is just so strange!

28. Sabina February 27, 2012 at 05:26 #

I couldn’t believe my eyes, could not find a decent picture without the leg sticking out like it was broken! And to repeat the same on stage…props to that
    guy who won and mimicked her pose, funniest moment of the night!

29. Taylor February 27, 2012 at 05:29 #

OTT…just not a good look period

30. Aline February 27, 2012 at 05:47 #

When she came up the stage and did that pose, I bursted out laughing at how incredily RIDICULOUS she looked.

I’ll never really understand why people actually care about this woman. It’s always the same hair, the same kind of dress, the same smug smile, the same attitude…

• Mariana February 29, 2012 at 04:11 #

31. rebecca o February 27, 2012 at 05:49 #

She was acting so bizarre! I thought she was drunk.

32. Sally February 27, 2012 at 05:51 #

Is this her “Tom Cruise couch jumping” moment? It became so tired and ridiculously over worked within such a short time frame. By the time she presented her leg sounded like a heavy lead prop hitting the stage when she flung it out of her skirt.

33. Patricia February 27, 2012 at 06:09 #

She had incorporated Lea Michelle… The pose was so to much for me… even one guy mocked her on stage in from like everybody… How embarrassing.

34. boi February 27, 2012 at 06:21 #

legs wide open…
    and her skinny legs are digusting

• Nia February 27, 2012 at 15:37 #

I agree. It might not have been so bad if she actually had curvy, va-va-voom thigh and leg to flash. But her leg and thigh looked a bit too skinny and lacking in muscle tone. Her demeanor last night did not suit her body type, outfit or personality.
      I did not care much for the dress. She has knocked many a black dress out of the park on other occasions, but not last night. Too much fabric, I don’t know – something about it I just didn’t like.

• Marian February 29, 2012 at 18:45 #

SO TRUE!!! I was like OMG!! she is so skinny!! her leg looks so bad in that BEAUTIFUL dress!!, she needs some tanning, hang out with the sun sometimes, Angelina!!
        And please eat well, because that bones coming out of your body, are so disgusting!! Please do not lose that beauty!!

35. T from Sydney February 27, 2012 at 06:38 #

i dont like the dress and she looks stupid posing like that…..no one looks good posing like that.

36. hally February 27, 2012 at 07:02 #

hahhaaaa! your comments are spot on FC!

I liked the dress, no one is reinventing the wheel here, but Angelina looked gorgeous. I really am not expecting much more from her style-wise anymore.

she looked like she was trying to have fun with the posing, and it didn’t look as desperate on the carpet, but it sure was out of character! I’m not sure why she was so determined to keep that leg in view, but, um, ok Angie!

37. GirlOne February 27, 2012 at 07:19 #

Ludicrous.

38. Lily February 27, 2012 at 07:33 #

What is she up to? I just can’t warm to this at all and clearly neither can she – I thought I was the whitest person alive!

39. A. February 27, 2012 at 07:48 #

I love Angelina. Even though the dress is really skimpy and revealing, she manages to look graceful as ever. I love her makeup, makes her look even more flawless and beautiful than she already is.

40. d February 27, 2012 at 08:06 #

its oscar angie is trying too hard :(

41. Ramsay February 27, 2012 at 08:11 #

She has lost some weight – the dress is fine but she is working too hard for it – she looks sexy which was the point i guess but she has to pose funnily for it- it just seems forced

42. Karen February 27, 2012 at 08:16 #

She’s never looked more like a starlet! =(

43. Andreea February 27, 2012 at 08:16 #

Too much sexy.I would have preffered that the dress would speak for herself,not her legs.

44. Sharon February 27, 2012 at 08:19 #

That was such a beautiful dress, but her constant posing took all the attention away from it. If I were the designer, I wouldn’t be happy. It was bad enough on the red carpet where it could be seen as a send-up, but when she did it on stage (and had some trouble arranging herself), she turned it into comedy fodder for all the late night shows. Too bad because she did look lovely.

45. Zmia February 27, 2012 at 08:36 #

She’s trying to hard to pose, and that’s bad for actress who is oscar usual guest.
    And dress, already seen, boring!

46. Lola February 27, 2012 at 08:39 #

Seeing as the split is the only(visible) “sensation” on this beautiful…but very black velvet gown, somebody told her to work the split…and she did a little clumsily…but still-she gave it all… It is forgiveable – whatever she wears she is a class act…

47. kiwi February 27, 2012 at 09:02 #

I did not see her on the TV for the RC, she looks great.. some overposing but not tacky

48. mandy February 27, 2012 at 09:20 #

Oh guys don’t be a hater just because the sexiest woman alive has come out and play :) She is easily my best dressed =)

49. D February 27, 2012 at 09:21 #

so disaapointed………:(:(:(

• D February 27, 2012 at 09:29 #

i used to love angelina a few years back but she scares me these days……

50. Rosalie February 27, 2012 at 09:37 #

If she wanted to show that much leg she should have asked that her dress not have so much material on the skirt

51. Omo February 27, 2012 at 10:06 #

hahahahahahahaha OMG I love your commentary too funny @ her doing the splits but hey Mrs Jolie-Pitt “werked” the black dress even though I have been on my knees praying hard to see her in another color darn I guess I need to continue to pray for her and reach out to other members in the prayer circle cos I am tired to death of the black dresses. Love the face though with the red lip “bbbeeeaatttt” :)

52. chiara February 27, 2012 at 10:23 #

I mean…the only explanation is that she took drugs before going…it’s devastating seeing her looking that trash!!I’m very disappointed!!

53. roxana February 27, 2012 at 10:34 #

on other pictures she looks so good smiling, but the pose is not really my favourite.

54. Amy February 27, 2012 at 10:45 #

I’m so confused right now. Wow!I think Angelina was a little high that night. Otherwise there’s no reason to play like a Lea Michela wannabe. I’ve just seen her pics at dailymail: hilarious. The pose is awkward and looks like she’s stretching her legs after a jogging
    About the dress, not bad but it’s just another black dres

55. anne g February 27, 2012 at 10:53 #

stop the hate, she’s beautiful but boring.

56. Kyriaki-Cyprus February 27, 2012 at 10:54 #

I’m going to do her a favour and forget about this appearance, trying to focus on her previous looks. If there was an award for the most disappointing appearance, I would definitely give it to her.

57. Carmen February 27, 2012 at 11:00 #

She was gorgeous as always, buut I am tired of black dresses and come on¡¡ what is the pose?? That was soo ridiculous.

58. Ade February 27, 2012 at 11:06 #

This is just bad, With the constipated look and ridiculous stance I’m convinced she’s doing Kegel exercises. And for a dress that’s just one color, it looks busier than Los Angeles traffic.

59. Leo February 27, 2012 at 11:15 #

Didn’t she wear almost the same dress in cannes? She looked weird last night. And she’s waaaay too thin, like scary. Her face looked terrible on the close up.

60. TL February 27, 2012 at 11:41 #

Angie, are you trying to do a gymnastic split on the red carpet? Too bad you failed.

61. gabis February 27, 2012 at 12:08 #

This dress has just too much fabrics going on which is quite misshaping against Angelina’s skinny body. If it wasn’t for the split, she would have been overwhelmed by the dress. I can only assume she was aware of this and decided to use the split and her leg to counterbalance it. Too bad she overdid it.
    I like the hair and makeup.

62. justme February 27, 2012 at 12:28 #

I like the hair, she finally put on makeup like she actually gives a damn about life and then… game over lol.
    The level of desperation from the neck down is just sad, especially coming from her.

63. welfareupdate February 27, 2012 at 12:44 #

All you who cant say good , can i ask if you have ever worn Versace? I encourige you to Put it on, it will make you feel sexy , and you will want to show your confidence.

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 12:47 #

Eh??? She has worn Versace several times, almost exclusively, but she has never acted like this.

64. Carolina Roq February 27, 2012 at 13:45 #

She was my favourite along with Gwyneth. I just wished it was not all black, so we could see the details.

65. Sofia February 27, 2012 at 13:56 #

She is so freaking stunning, but why is she doing that to her self? She is so skinny. Not elegant skinny, sick skinny… Someone gotta help her and for God’s sake, give her a sandwich!!!

66. Camille February 27, 2012 at 14:08 #

First of all, this dress didn’t wow me. The material was too thick and heavy, was it velvet? It added some much needed bulk to her scary thin frame, but wasn’t graceful and photographed like a black hole, with no detail, just a bulky black wrap of some kind.

Second, her posing was bizarre. I could give her a pass for the exagerated posing on the red carpet. That is a necessary evil for all the photogs and in order to show the dress off. Don’t fault her for working her look.

BUT as a presenter, the spotlight should have been on the award and the recipients. She looked bizarre, hiking back her skirt and then awkwardly thrusting her leg forward, then aranging her arms on her hips before reading her intro. Funniest moment of the night was when the winners mocked her affected posing with her right there!

Third, I know she has ‘bedroom’ eyes, but she actually seemed a little high when reading her intro. Wonder if she had something to knock the edge off and maybe overindulged. Overall bizaree behaviour and will somebody feed this woman, she is dangerously thin.

• Linda February 27, 2012 at 16:38 #

I agree with all of your points. I found the whole episode on stage disturbing because it was so bizarre and out of character.

This woman is clearly not well and her declining health is playing out in front of the world. It’s becoming impossible to ignore it.

I hope for her sake and the sake of her children that she gets some help for whatever is ailing her.

• gabis February 28, 2012 at 02:28 #

+1,000.000

• Michelle February 28, 2012 at 14:39 #

Agreed — She was HIGH. Google her long time friendship with Marilyn Manson .. they share something in common that contributes to their skinniness ..

High and desperate.

• Michelle February 28, 2012 at 14:41 #

Oh, and I forgot to add that the shows I watched last night recapping the Oscars said that Brad immediately rushed back stage to do ‘damage control.’ And did you see the horrified look on his face when the cameras went to him when she was up there?

• Fashion Critic February 28, 2012 at 17:57 #

Going to watch it tonight. I can’t wait.

I hope the UK version hasn’t edited it out

• Michelle February 28, 2012 at 20:36 #

You are awesome, FC — you have done all this great work for us and you haven’t even seen the show yet!
              Thank you!

And enjoy the show :)

• Fashion Critic February 28, 2012 at 20:38 #

I’m watching it now… thank you x

67. SandTony February 27, 2012 at 14:12 #

The dress is great, but what the hell is she doing with that pose? she looked completely ridiculous on stage while presenting the awards

68. Tina February 27, 2012 at 14:46 #

It’s hysterical and campy though utterly annoying. I have a bigger problem with her lack of nourishment. Her arms are really scary.

69. Tina February 27, 2012 at 14:46 #

One more thing– Catherine, we need to take her eating with us sometimes. lol

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 15:09 #

For sure ;)

70. Jones19 February 27, 2012 at 15:33 #

I was in shock at how ridiculous she was acting, not only on the red carpet but also on stage! Love that Dean Pelton made fun of her by posing the same way. Hilarious :D

• Linda February 27, 2012 at 18:02 #

Dean Pelton – do I sense another Community fan here?

71. Claire February 27, 2012 at 17:37 #

I find it hysterical that her leg now has its own Twitter account.

72. EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2012 at 18:09 #

_Sigh_ She was doing SO much better lately, but this is ridiculous. Um, hello, Megan Fox Jolie! She looks absolutely desperate here, AND in another black/strapless/thigh-high split gown. Sad.

73. Lisa Monk February 27, 2012 at 18:11 #

She looks desperate…

74. jane February 27, 2012 at 20:21 #

Oh look, it’s an LBD! *snore*
    She looks ridiculous emphasizing the slit with her exaggerated stance. Usually she’s a wax figure and now she looks like she’s trying to jazzercise in a velvet dress! wtf? She needed to be mocked and the winners did it so very well.
    Also, her emaciation detracts from the majority of the clothes she wears so I will say she needs to get help because at the very least, it makes her clothes look bad (I can’t speak to any eating disorder or not).

75. Hisadora February 27, 2012 at 20:24 #

yeah the pose is really strange but I LOVE her hair and make up, perfection!

76. couturecoco February 27, 2012 at 21:33 #

Wow such strong emotions evoked by a stance and a leg.
    I’m gonna go with the fact that maybe she’s just trying to loosen up after all the gravity, pressure and responsibility of directing her first film.
    It’s just really unfortunate the dress is rather heavy but she does love black velvet and the skirt’s too bulky so that she really did need to stick her leg out for it to show! She’s probably had a good laugh about it with her kids and brad.

77. essjae February 27, 2012 at 21:41 #

hmm has no one had the thought cross their mind that maybe she was doing all of the leg and the posing as a joke? mocking all the other actresses who do this for attention?

seeing as how she never really goes out of her way to do things like this and how she kept doing it last night, i actually thought it was hilarious. not her being desperate or anything, but honestly just mocking the people that do it all the time. genius.

• Fashion Critic February 27, 2012 at 21:54 #

Once or twice yes, but the did it the whole night.

If it was a joke it turned back on her

• Kennedy February 27, 2012 at 22:43 #

I don’t think that’s it… at all. Unless Angelina Jolie randomly developed a sense of humor?! I kid, I kid but lets be completely honest, I doubt of all people to pull a “joke”, Jolie would be the one and NO ONE else would get it. If anything, the Descendants writer who mocked her pose was on point… that part made me LOL!

I agree with FC. It definitely backfired- whatever “it” was.

• Belinda February 28, 2012 at 17:49 #

I have questioned her motives behind her behavior as it has puzzled me. I am a big fan of hers and this is out of character for her so maybe its a joke I dont know and you are right all actresses do this but she as never been one to do it.

78. Tisha Loves Dress For Less February 27, 2012 at 22:58 #

Angelina is one everyone’s lips ever since the Oscar’s and it’s working! She totally makes this dress work for her and yes, it is another black dress but she looks fabulous! Work it girl!

79. Lou February 27, 2012 at 22:59 #

Ruins a great dress with over posing-a Twitter account for her right leg has even been set up!!

80. nathalie19 February 27, 2012 at 23:23 #

Terrible pose

Horrible hair

Very skinny body

But seriously, WHY WHY WHY didn’t she wear the absolutely stunning Ralph & Russo white gown???!!!!!!!!!!

• Alina February 28, 2012 at 14:25 #

81. Ayesha February 28, 2012 at 06:59 #

The pose is ridiculous but she does looks stunning,despite the fact that it’s just another black gown,i love the hair and make up.

82. Z February 28, 2012 at 15:48 #

She just sell that dress

83. Mariana February 29, 2012 at 04:23 #

All I hope is to Lea Michele and Paula Patton see this and stop with the posing. Maybe they will realize that if Angelina can’t pull it of, they certainlly won’t either.

84. ange February 29, 2012 at 10:04 #

i think she’s having a lend of us as we say in oz!
    either that or she’s been possessed by lea michelle

85. Parvati February 29, 2012 at 23:49 #

That leg takes a boring look and turns it into a ridiculous one…

86. rosie March 1, 2012 at 01:23 #

wow she has lost alot of weight!

87. Jen March 12, 2012 at 05:15 #

I didn’t watch the telecast, but from the photos, I’ve just decided that Angelina must have been drunk or high to pose like that all night!