Best Dressed Of The Week – Sonam Kapoor In Salvatore Ferragamo

Sonam Kapoor won best dressed this week despite the many gorgeous gowns taking to the red carpet over the last seven days.

She looked breath-taking in a purple Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 satin pants suit paired with a shimmering pink top and Ferragamo sandals.

This has to be my favourite ever red carpet look from her.

I hope we get to see more of her on the red carpet, as this is picture perfect.

Credit: Salvatore Ferragamo Facebook

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Independent Spirit Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Independent Spirit Awards?

21 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Sonam Kapoor In Salvatore Ferragamo

1. A. February 26, 2012 at 11:11 #

She did look really stylish and sophisticated. without a doubt. no wonder fashion houses are going all gaga over her. Im glad she didn’t overaccessorize.

2. kiwi February 26, 2012 at 11:38 #

Agree FC. As an Indian. I know Sonam but because you are the only major blog with such wide spread geographical coverage,, everyone gets to see fashionistas beyond their home countries :) I did not know who Fan Bing Bing is till I started reading your blog and she is one of my fave RC stars in terms of style. Thanks again

3. docnirz February 26, 2012 at 11:44 #

she looks amazing…def should quit acting(terrible actress) and do something fashion related..

• fashionmint February 26, 2012 at 16:05 #

ha ha ha so true !

4. sonia February 26, 2012 at 11:51 #

she looks wonderful indeed but these has more to do with the photographer than anything else. She is just part of a piece of good work not the protagonist

• Nat39 February 26, 2012 at 23:14 #

Ditto. This is only “picture perfect”, the photographer should be taking the credit.
      The pants are awfully ill-fitted.

5. Makeup guru February 26, 2012 at 12:10 #

Is this girl for real … She s looking breath taking , love her hair it’s so pretty but not overdone and flawless makeup… I would never have guessed that india had such good makeup and hair artists . Loved sonams look at the Burberry show in london alson, she looked ethereal .

• DP February 27, 2012 at 12:13 #

What? India has plenty of great hair and make up artists such as Mickey Contractor. The problem is that a lot of the big Bollywood actresses have almost no taste in clothes/style, and they always go for a really dated look because they think it’s what the audience wants. Sonam is interesting because she actually has style. There is a lot of talent in Indian fashion/hair/make up- we just don’t get to see it because it’s not mainstream within the country.

6. eleanor February 26, 2012 at 12:12 #

Kate Midelton should start taking notes.

7. nicole February 26, 2012 at 12:12 #

gorgeous! well deserved..

8. DP February 26, 2012 at 13:01 #

Absolutely fantastic! She’s not the Indian Angelina Jolie (as you said a while back, FC) as she’s only been in a handful of movies and is not a major star, but she is BY FAR the best dressed Bollywood actress. Really glad you feature her so much! Not every fashion blog covers so many Asian stars.

• Jazz February 27, 2012 at 17:44 #

i agree! shes more of a socialite than an actress, as it seems she only is out at events and not in actual films. but she definitely has a trendy style that i am mildly obsessed with, even if i cant stand her

9. Alina February 26, 2012 at 14:35 #

Goosebumps over and over again!

10. Rory February 26, 2012 at 14:45 #

FC I know Sunday is your day off and I know this is horrible but I’m so happy the Oscars are today so you have to keep showing us beautiful looks! Lol I cannot waitttt. And there is some Governor’s ball at the White House tonight so we have a Michelle Obama gown to look forward to as well ;-) Keep up the good work xoxo

• Ahot February 26, 2012 at 20:06 #

I know right!
      *drinking white tea on my cosy sofa*
      I wish FC a happy Oscars & Co coverage, while we @ home are quite selfishly waiting for her take on the events of the night! lol.

• Fashion Critic February 26, 2012 at 20:49 #

I’m so excited x

11. EmmaWoodhouse February 26, 2012 at 16:50 #

She is beautiful, and even though I don’t like the pants (I would have preferred a black skirt, I think) she does pull this look off well. I voted for Emma Stone :)

12. ash February 26, 2012 at 21:01 #

i’m glad sonam is taking fashion a little more seriously now than few years back. she has the knack to pull off lots of great looks w/o looking over-done. whats great is that she also has the personality to express herself through poise words..love her:)

13. Lauren February 26, 2012 at 22:34 #

Love this look! She’s absolutely gorgeous. But is it just me, or are her feet blue? :/

14. Ni February 27, 2012 at 08:06 #

all credit goes to her stylist – tanya ghavri i believe…

15. Elle February 27, 2012 at 13:04 #

I love the colors on her, but this ensemble makes her look so bottom heavy in the hips,it’s unflattering.