Rose McGowan was in LA on Wednesday for the 40th anniversary of Charlie Chaplin’s honorary Academy Award.

The gorgeous brunette chose a metallic green Reem Acra Pre-Fall 2012 dress with a contrasting gold pattern.

Between the impeccable fit, and choice of Brian Atwood gold heels, Rose does the impossible – looking ten times better than the runway model.

Paula Crevoshay jewels add some extra sparkle to the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Kate Winslet In Jenny Packham - Cesar Film Awards 2012

Kate Winslet In Jenny Packham – Cesar Film Awards 2012

25 Responses to Rose McGowan In Reem Acra – 40th Anniversary Of Sir Charlie Chaplin’s Honorary Academy Award

1. From Russia With Love February 24, 2012 at 17:39 #

Bdotw. I waited for u to post this for a while :)

2. Nat39 February 24, 2012 at 17:41 #

Gorgeous (!) and her styling is so much better than the model´s – the gold heels and the pretty side swept waves work with the dress so much better, the fit is so great she doesn´t even need the belt, plus some tasteful boobage and her confident sexy presence make this look sexy and appealing.

• Dhppy February 24, 2012 at 18:45 #

Ha! “Tasteful boobage” indeed!

3. Dhppy February 24, 2012 at 17:45 #

From what little I can make out of those shoes, they seem fantastic. Smart choice.

4. Linda February 24, 2012 at 17:50 #

I prefer the dress on the model because the deep V neckline looks better with less cleavage.

• Alina February 24, 2012 at 17:59 #

I agree.

• EmmaWoodhouse February 24, 2012 at 18:58 #

+1 she’s showing too much–and I am SO sick of plunging necklines at this point anyway. I also preferred the belt on the model.

• Tiffany Nicole February 24, 2012 at 20:11 #

I, too, deeply miss the belt. I also liked the contrasting detail on the buckle. Added interest.

• SilentVisitor February 24, 2012 at 21:44 #

+2 Agree with you……..I am just sick that being sexy now is equivalent to showing as much of your bust as possible………

5. Bárbara H. February 24, 2012 at 18:14 #

GORGEOUS!!!! Andis it me, or is she absolutly glowing?? Her skin tone looks fabulous against the dress, and all the gold details, the waves, the pink lippie… Sexy done right. BDOTW for me.

6. bm February 24, 2012 at 18:39 #

Rose and anyone who has sex appeal as big as her, is the perfect one to pull this look efortlessly.

7. MG February 24, 2012 at 18:49 #

she looks great! but im getting tired of that hair

8. mattison February 24, 2012 at 19:03 #

I was hoping for an ID on this! She’s really been on a roll lately with these bombshell looks. BDOTW?

9. Caro February 24, 2012 at 19:30 #

Fantastic. Working the hell out of it!

10. Kennedy February 24, 2012 at 19:50 #

I have to disagree, FC. Maybe it’s because I can’t get past the fact that she has had major work done to her face and her lips are in permanent duck pose, but I just can’t hand this dress over to her as a winner. I think the model makes it look very classy and sleek while Rose makes it look tacky. Perhaps I’m bias, but between the extreme cleavage, the lack of a belt (which I think does a great job of distracting you from the otherwise overwhelming fabric and print), and the length (shorter looks better), I think Rose does this dress no justice. Sorry :/

11. Moxie February 24, 2012 at 19:57 #

Why do some celebs do this stupid pouty mouth pose? It doesn’t look sexy, it looks ridiculous.

12. Lola February 24, 2012 at 20:02 #

This dress does really not fit her. The dress is way to long hence the extremely plunging neckline. This happens a lot from the runway to the red carpet. The dresses are designed for extremely tall and skinny models.

13. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 24, 2012 at 20:31 #

I do like the dress, though I wish there was a hair more boob coverage. Styling is all well done. I find it difficult to look at Rose’s overly done face work. To me, this is plastic surgery at it’s worst. I see very few traces of her own natural beauty.

14. Jerusa February 24, 2012 at 20:44 #

Well BDOTW is going to be imposible to choose! And that’s good, rigt? :) Head to toe pure perfection from Rose.

15. Nat February 24, 2012 at 21:02 #

Thank you, Rose, for wearing gold shoes! I would have died a little inside had she worn this dress with black shoes, like the model.

16. Marian February 24, 2012 at 21:09 #

She looks amazing!!! Wow.

17. Shaina February 24, 2012 at 23:37 #

She looks HOT! She puts the model to shame. Rose-1, Model- 0.

18. Hisadora February 25, 2012 at 01:34 #

Amazing dress and good choice of shoes… love this!

19. Kathryn February 25, 2012 at 03:38 #

All I can think is what happened to her face?!!

20. Katey February 25, 2012 at 09:36 #

For me this She is the best dressed of the week.