22.02.12

Jessica Alba attended the V-Day Cocktails and Conversation with Eve Ensler event on Tuesday in West Hollywood, California.

She looked delightful wearing a Carolina Herrera dress.

Her tomato red duchess satin fit-and-flare dress a voluminous skirt due to the pleated details.

I’m doing my best to ignore her white Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toes, but they are killing me as I don’t like white shoes in general and they don’t work with her dress for me.

Jessica’s Stark ‘Hooker Creek” leopard print clutch is much more complementary.

Kohl rimmed eyes and her brunette locks were swept over one shoulder to complete her look.

As much as I love the look, sans shoes of course, it looks a tad snug around the waist.

Credit: Getty

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Chloe Moretz In Vivienne Westwood - 14th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

Chloe Moretz In Vivienne Westwood – 14th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

14 Responses to Jessica Alba In Carolina Herrera – V-Day Cocktails & Conversation with Eve Ensler

1. Emma February 22, 2012 at 20:57 #

Strange shoe choice with this dress, but she looks beautiful nonetheless

2. EmmaWoodhouse February 22, 2012 at 21:11 #

Love the dress–it is a bit too snug around the waist, but still cute–hate the shoes. I don’t mind white shoes in general, but this dress needed a fun pair of leopard print pumps–or maybe a bronze metallic.

• Rebecca Z February 22, 2012 at 21:29 #

+1. She looks gorgeous, though

• Jones19 February 23, 2012 at 17:37 #

+2. Leopard print shoes would have been gorge!

3. Nat39 February 22, 2012 at 21:14 #

The white shoes absolutely do not belong here, agree, stick out like a sore thumb, and the fit is too tight around the waist but somehow can’t help but like it – she looks so sweet and charming, lovely colour and cut, hair and makeup, and the pretty clutch works perfectly with the dress. She gets a pass from me.

4. asherlev1 February 22, 2012 at 21:27 #

I squealed out loud when I first saw this because I only focused on the color and the silhouette. On second glance, you’re right, the shoes don’t really go with the dress and clutch, but….it’s still pretty great from the heels up.

5. AW February 22, 2012 at 23:27 #

She looks good (minus the white shoes) but that husband of hers is YUUUUMMMMY!

6. Kennedy February 22, 2012 at 23:46 #

I love the color. It is a big snug, but the color demands attention!

FC, can you ID Charlize Theron’s black jumpsuit from the same event? I’ve gotta keep up on my #1 girlcrush! :)

7. Sharon February 23, 2012 at 00:04 #

I really love this dress and she looks wonderful in it. It may be a bit snug at the waist, but it’s still a great style for her. I don’t like the shoes either, but I’m choosing to ignore them. A BDOTW candidate for me.

8. Molly February 23, 2012 at 01:12 #

This was an event on VALENTINE’S DAY and I think the white shoes were an attempt to get with the spirit of the holiday by wearing red and white. Cut some slack with that in mind. She is adorable.

9. Tina February 23, 2012 at 04:40 #

Wow she’s on a roll lately! Lots of great looks from her this year and she has been exceptionally consistent.

10. bm February 23, 2012 at 05:22 #

There’s nothing wrong with the white shoes. Everybody has different taste, right?
    Back to Jess, she looked gorgeous. The color of the dress really popped to her glowing skin.

11. Alina February 24, 2012 at 15:37 #

She looks beautiful!

12. Jess2 February 24, 2012 at 15:38 #

She looks amazing!! I don’t really love the shoes but they aren’t completely hideous.