22.02.12

Goya Toledo In Elie Saab – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

Goya Toledo looked spectacular in Madrid on Sunday evening at the 2012 Goya Cinema Awards.

The model-turned-actress wore an embellished rose-gold Elie Saab Couture Fall 2011 gown.

A plunging v-neck and short-sleeves give this couture dress a beautiful silhouette.

I find Goya’s long necklace rather unnecessary, as it mostly blends into the colour of her dress.

Nude sandals and gold jewelry add a finishing touch to the sparkly gown.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Aura Garrido In Alberta Ferretti - Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Aura Garrido In Alberta Ferretti – Goya Cinema Awards 2014

Goya Cinema Awards 2012 Round Up

Goya Cinema Awards 2012 Round Up

22 Responses to Goya Toledo In Elie Saab – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

1. Nat February 22, 2012 at 19:10 #

The dress is, obviously, gorgeous. The only real styling addiction is the long necklace, which is personally find rather annoying.
    Long necklaces like that shouldn’t be worn with such plunging necklines, as it immediatly “cheapens” the look (I’m thinking of Rihanna, just to name one).

2. EmmaWoodhouse February 22, 2012 at 19:14 #

I am not a fan of plunging necklines or high slits but other than that it IS a lovely gown—I like the color against her skintone. The necklace is unnecessary.

• SilentVisitor February 22, 2012 at 20:00 #

Actually this is exactly what I do not like. Her skin tone is the same as the color of the dress. I think the dress would have been better on someone with a whiter skin

• SilentVisitor February 22, 2012 at 20:01 #

but the dress is gorgeous………..normal it is Elie

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 22, 2012 at 19:29 #

I think the dress is stunning. Agree about the necklace and I don’t care for the way her hair is styled.

4. Beatriz M. February 22, 2012 at 19:53 #

I loved the dress, you should look for Blanca Suárez wearing Blumarine also at the Goya Awards, they were all so beautiful!

5. Mar February 22, 2012 at 20:37 #

She was my favourite of the night as she looked stunning. I saw the dress on TV and she was even more spectacular. The back is fab too.

Love xx

6. gabis February 22, 2012 at 20:42 #

I agree about the necklace but it doesn’t stop me from loving this look. BDOTW contender for me.

7. Melissa February 22, 2012 at 21:14 #

Boring

8. LizLemooooon February 22, 2012 at 22:23 #

YAAASSS! This is a great look, I always think these kind of shades and tones work best on warmer skintones. She looks beautiful. The hair and necklace could be better but otherwise it’s a great look.

9. Mol February 22, 2012 at 22:27 #

I impressed with the chic sexiness of many of the Spanish actresses at this awards show – they all seem so comfortable with themselves, exuding a lovely confidence . I’m so happy you covered this event!

10. mimi February 22, 2012 at 23:46 #

best dressed of goya

11. Hannah February 23, 2012 at 02:09 #

I love the colour, I am so sick of nude dresses but the blush / rose gold colour of this one is divine. I like it against her skin tone, but mostly becasue I imagine that it would have been ebtter in real life. I find the jimmy hoos uninspiring, but I gues better than other shoes she could have worn, and I don’t really get or like the bracelet and especially the necklace.
    I have to say, like Asian events, I lvoe teh glamour that is shown here at the Goya awards. I am feelign majorly patriotic abotu how wonderful about how well the Spanis celebrities are classy & elegant, especialyl given how generally let down I am by my English side on the red carpet.

12. Tina February 23, 2012 at 04:46 #

I looooove this dress but I keep getting the feeling that anyone can look good in it just becaise it’s so fab. :S

13. bm February 23, 2012 at 05:14 #

Still, Mar Saura is my favorite in this event.

14. Vidhya February 23, 2012 at 05:19 #

I have no choice but to love this look because this is one of Elie Saab’s best collections to date but its no thanks to the wearer :(

15. Li February 23, 2012 at 05:27 #

I just LOVE this collection! I agree the necklace was unnecessary but I still think this could be BDOTW.

16. Nitasha February 23, 2012 at 07:06 #

I live to see Elie Saab on the red carpet! I would’ve given anything to see this dress on Queen Blanchett or Duchess of Cambridge Catherine or even lady-in-waiting Thandie Newton :)

17. Raquel February 23, 2012 at 10:49 #

I love Goya, she is so stylish, I love the dress, but I hate that necklace!!

18. Alina February 23, 2012 at 16:12 #

Beautiful! She looks like Halle Berry.

19. Dhppy February 23, 2012 at 17:36 #

Has anyone ever gone wrong wearing Elie Saab?

20. hally February 23, 2012 at 18:42 #

This is an AMAHHHHZING dress, and reminds me why I love Elie. But she also rocks it! The fit is perfect, and the color is so beautiful, but even more so because it looks awesome against her skin, in fact I like it better on her than on Karlie in the model photo! I like how she changed the look up by removing the flower from the belt, and I disagree with some of you on the plunging neckline and necklace. I really like the long necklace, she could have gotten away with no necklace since the dress is a stunner, but I really think the necklace adds something. My only nitpick with this look would be that the hair could be better. Other than that A+++