Michelle Jenner In Zuhair Murad – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

Also attending the 2012 Goya Awards in Madrid on Sunday evening was actress Michelle Jenner.

Dressed in a nude tulle Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 ballgown, Michelle took home the ‘best Taylor Swift impression’ award for the night.

This pale princess gown is nothing we haven’t seen a thousand times before, but what I find so particularly irksome is the excessively long ribbon tied around the waist.

Much more costume-y than red carpet.

A slick chignon and matching blush-coloured clutch finish the look.

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & Getty

30 thoughts on “Michelle Jenner In Zuhair Murad – Goya Cinema Awards 2012

1. bee7

if this dress wasn’t looking similar to the christian dior gown that Zhang Ziyi last year (only in a different colour), i would have be screaming BDOTW by now

1. Hannah

That’s exactly what I thought of when I saw this, but Zhang did it better, without a bow, in a better colour.

2. carla G.

She was absolutely breath-taking on screen and her smile was even more amazing <3, I hadn't noticed the ribbon thing BTW wich is definetly weird :)

3. Mel

For me she was the best dressed at the Goya Awards. I love her princess dress and I find her hair style was perfect for it (not like Salma Hayek).

100% lovely

4. beadingchef

She looks beautiful and she probably felt like a princess in this dress, I think some days I have become too cynical not to realize that. But the ribbon is too much.

5. lu

My inner princess love this dress! although it is something we´ve seen already, it´s still beautiful and well pull toghether. I hadn´t notice the long ribbon wich I admit is bad but for me is a great look overall.

6. Claire

Stunning. It does look rather Taylor Swift-like – but the difference is Michelle actually brings warmth and personality to the look

7. Shaina

She looks phenomenal! We see looks like this all the time but I never get tired of them when done right. This is definitely done right. I’m so happy her hair and makeup complement the gown. BDOTW worthy in my eyes!

8. Jess2

This is a beautiful look but this looks so much like the Christian Dior gown/look that Zhang Ziyi presented last year and I liked that look much more. I am not loving the long ribbon.

But I do have to give the woman credit, she looks beautiful.

9. Sharon

I agree that the ribbon is too long, but otherwise Michelle looks just like Audrey Hepburn in this gown. Taylor Swift should look so good.