Victoria Beckham launched her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection at Harvey Nichols on Friday in London.

She looked chic as ever wearing a look from her recently presented Victoria, Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 collection.

The long sleeve, drop-waist, pocketed two-tone dress has a neat white trim on the collar and cuffs.

Victoria paired dress with navy Walter Steiger suede boots with a curved heel.

She finished with a simple ponytail with loose locks of hair framing her face and dark eye makeup.

This hairstyle may have inspired the hairstylist from the Marios Schwab Fall 2012 show, as models took to the runway yesterday with similar wind-swept locks.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

23 Comments
Marni For H&M Collection Launch Party Round-Up

Marni For H&M Collection Launch Party Round-Up

Watch McQ Alexander McQueen's FIRST Runway Show Live

Watch McQ Alexander McQueen’s FIRST Runway Show Live

23 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – Victoria, Victoria Beckham Harvey Nichols Launch

1. doc February 20, 2012 at 16:28 #

Something about this made me think of Sailor Moon. Or that girl Saya/Diva from the show Blood+. She looks like some kind of anime character. I don’t know, the looks that have been worn from her collection the last few weeks are not winning.

• Michelle February 20, 2012 at 18:38 #

Good call on the anime character comparison, Doc, so true. I also agree that her recent looks have been underwhelming.

• Marybeth February 20, 2012 at 20:50 #

“She looks like some kind of anime character.”

Yes, excellent point there. I wonder if it’s a coincidence or the product of direct inspiration.
      ;)

• Emi February 20, 2012 at 21:26 #

You’re right about “anime character”, so true, but I think she looks cute here.

2. luhan February 20, 2012 at 16:34 #

loved it :) amazing

3. Nat February 20, 2012 at 16:34 #

First of all, congrats FC for typing the tongue-twister title of this post without making mistakes…LOL! ;-D

As for the look, I think it’s okay, but she can do much better. This dress is a little dull.

4. AW February 20, 2012 at 16:52 #

Boring, severe, unsexy. So not VB

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 20, 2012 at 17:20 #

Looks chicer on VB. I prefer her sleeker.

6. Fromchi-town February 20, 2012 at 17:27 #

I dont really like it that much. It has a very school girl vibe to it.

7. Rebecca Z February 20, 2012 at 17:28 #

Maybe she has little girl on the brain. This is a dress for her daughter in 7 or 8 years, not for a grown woman.

8. Gabriela February 20, 2012 at 17:39 #

FC it is interesting the fact that you never complain about her shoe choice, it’s always either black heavy pumps or ankle boots.

9. M February 20, 2012 at 17:53 #

she looks chic as usual… but im hoping for colour on her… the peter pan collar n dull colours r getting kinda too samey… nevertheless, nothing changes hw much i like her…

10. Alina February 20, 2012 at 18:09 #

Chic!

11. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2012 at 18:33 #

The title is hilarious :) Victoria Beckham in Victoria, Victoria Beckham at a lunch for Victoria, Victoria Beckham :D lol
    As for the look? It is SO disappointing…a drab little school-girl’s dress with uninspired styling.

12. Jones19 February 20, 2012 at 18:34 #

LOL this headline is giving me a headache. Love the dress, it’s very cute but again her footwear lets me down.

13. robbie February 20, 2012 at 20:53 #

from the ankles up this is a nice look. but those boots are hideous, vile, horrid and just plain ugly, the heel looks if it belongs to come sci-fi alien.

14. Xiomalys Crespo February 20, 2012 at 21:22 #

So much Victorias! I can only imagine how things would have gone if it had been my name instead!

I really like the collar and I don’t even mind the odd colors, but those boots are killing me.

15. Megs22 February 21, 2012 at 01:43 #

I really like the look, but I would prefer a different shoe. I think it would have looked cute with a pointed-toe Mary Jane or perhaps a pop of colour at the feet. I miss when Posh had the cute short hair, especially when she wore it with a slight wave.

16. Susana Yamaguchi February 21, 2012 at 04:43 #

OMFG!!! She’s too thin… didn’t like it!

17. Riley April 2, 2012 at 22:29 #

Celine Buckens attended the event looking cute as always.