20.02.12

Jessica Chastain In Marni For H&M – Marni For H&M Collection Launch Party

At an event with everyone wearing the same collection, Jessica Chastain managed to stand out at the Marni for H&M Collection launch party held in LA on Friday evening.

The Oscar-nominated actress wore a sleeveless tribal-print dress from the upcoming collaboration, detailed with a bold black v-neck.

Jessica cinched the dress at the waist with a Marni for H&M belt.

The look was simply accessorized with a pair of black platform sandals and a casual updo.

This look doesn’t appear in the look book, so it could be a custom piece.

Credit: Getty

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Constance Jablonski In Alberta Ferretti – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Sidewalk Style - Elettra Wiedemann In Prabal Gurung

Sidewalk Style – Elettra Wiedemann In Prabal Gurung

9 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Marni For H&M – Marni For H&M Collection Launch Party

1. bm February 20, 2012 at 12:47 #

So far, this and Freida’s look are my favorites in this event.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 20, 2012 at 13:42 #

The colors are fantastic on Jessica. Pretty hair and makeup. Hate the shoes.

3. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2012 at 14:06 #

The print is cute and everything, but somehow the fit of Jessica’s looks is always a LITTLE off. B+ from me…

4. Katherine Ann February 20, 2012 at 14:08 #

I like the look. She looks so fresh. But that dress does appear in lookbook: it’s the one under coat Winona Ryder wore.

5. Hannah February 20, 2012 at 14:50 #

I find the dress a little ugly, frankly, the pattern needs to be used wisely. Also, teh hair & makeup are ageing and the shoes don’t work here.
    My biggest issue is the lack of clutch, which is killing me. She used to always wear clutches, she had good clutch taste even, what happened?

6. pipsqueak February 20, 2012 at 16:51 #

Who’s Jessica’s stylist? Can someone give her a new hairstyle? I don’t know how old she is, but I’m positive she looks older than she is. She looks like she could be a model for the Eddie Bauer catalog or a Vegan lifestyle magazine.

7. Alina February 20, 2012 at 17:36 #

Stunning! Stunning!

8. Megs22 February 21, 2012 at 01:52 #

I love Jessica Chastain. She is an effortless beauty. WHY WHY WHY would anyone ever style her hair like this? I also think some earrings would have been a great touch.

9. Parvati February 21, 2012 at 11:03 #

I think this is my favourite look from the Marni for H&M event, but I’m not crazy about the hair, it feels matronly.