On Saturday, Angelina Jolie attended the Berlinale Film Festival premiere for ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey’ which was held at the Haus der Berliner Festspiele in Germany.

The actress turned director, who was accompanied by Brad Pitt (in Dolce & Gabbana) looked beautiful wearing a Jenny Packham Spring 2012 gown.

Her glittering gold beaded long sleeved v-front gown was accessorized with a pair of matching gold peep-toes and Vhernier jewels.

Glossy curls and smoky eyes completed the fabulous look.

I love that this look doesn’t tick all her usual boxes.

Earlier in the day, Angelina attended a photocall for the movie at the Grand Hyatt in Berlin.

On this occasion at least one of those boxes was ticked as she wore a black dress by Salvatore Ferragamo.

Her chic LBD an asymmetrical draped sleeve and patent belt was paired with simple nude Christian Louboutin pumps and sparkling stud earrings.

Voluminous loose waves completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

NYFW Fall 2012 Day 3 – What I Wore Today

NYFW Fall 2012 Day 3 – What I Wore Today

Kate Winslet's Stella McCartney Bi-Colour Dress

Kate Winslet’s Stella McCartney Bi-Colour Dress

43 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Jenny Packham & Salvatore Ferragamo – ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey’ Berlinale Film Festival

1. Alina February 12, 2012 at 11:43 #

I looove the premiere look. And usually I’m not the one to get excited about Angelina.

2. Pati February 12, 2012 at 12:03 #

I love the first look. She finally looks good! She should cover those tacky tattoos and bony legs and arms more often…

• rita February 12, 2012 at 14:07 #

Why should she? How many models and actresses we see who are as skinny as she is and always wearing short dresses? As for her tattoos they represent her children’s birth dates and places so I don’t think she should hide them. They are celebrities who are as skinny as her like Zoe Zaldana and she always gets criticized for being naturally thin whereas some suffer from real anorexia. It’s quite getting tiresome IMO. But I guess you’re entitled to your opinion.

• Carmen February 12, 2012 at 15:30 #

Just because there are other models and actresses who are as skinny as Angelina does not make her weight any less shocking. It seems ike your comment is dumbing down the seriousness of eating disorders just because there are a number of celebrities who suffer from them. The difference between people like Angelina and recently Alexa Chung and naturally slim people like Zoe Saldana is incomparable. It’s clear to see that Zoe is healthy but anyone who looks at Angelina can see she has an eating disorder. Yes the constant discussion about weight is tiresome but at the end of the day these people are in the public eye, not only are they damaging their own health but they also have an influence on the people that look up to them.
        Agree with you on the tattoos though.

• Chloé February 12, 2012 at 22:56 #

Totally agree with you!

• sarah February 12, 2012 at 15:43 #

• Pati February 12, 2012 at 17:07 #

Well, there are many naturally skinny women who look amazing nonetheless, e.g. Diane Krüger, Zoe Saldana, Thandie Newton just to name a few. But as you said, I am entitled to my opinion, and IMO Angelina looks ill and not particularly attractive. It may be the combination of her bony frame, tattoos and those rather blah colors she tends to wear, but she usually looks like a nearly dying heroin addict to me… So this look is refreshing to me, as she actually looks really good…

• Carmen February 12, 2012 at 18:57 #

I never doubted that there are naturally slim women that look healthy or beautiful – see my comment where I mention Zoe Saldana.
          Regardless of whether your opinion is that Angelina looks refreshing I was referring to the way your comment implied that being that unhealthily skinny to the point of looking ill (which is something you have said yourself in the second comment) is no big deal…

• Stylista February 13, 2012 at 08:23 #

She’s gorgeous. I just saw her in person a month ago, and she’s way prettier in person.. She looks like a goddess! Her face is unbelievably glowing and doesn’t look unhealthy at all.. It didn’t look like she was wearing any makeup at that time either. She’s like a model, tall and skinny. Prettiest face in Hollywood IMO.

• Jazz February 18, 2012 at 22:54 #

i agree!! she is definitely the prettiest face in hollywood! and i disagree that she looks unnaturally thin. i think she looks wonderful! just because there does exist problems with eating disorders does not mean people who are very thin naturally are necessarily anorexic and shouldn’t be labeled as such. she looks amazing!

3. Jess2 February 12, 2012 at 12:06 #

Oh my goodness she looks AMAZING in that Jenny Packham dress, like a goddess. I love everything about it, especially because it doesn’t tick the usual boxes
    I like her Ferragamo dress and she looks lovely as always but I do feel that her overall look was a bit expected.

4. Kai February 12, 2012 at 12:31 #

I LOVE this on her. Relaxed and beautiful. WIN.

5. Linda February 12, 2012 at 12:32 #

The premiere look is nice, but I the photocall look is better. I like it a lot.

6. anne g February 12, 2012 at 13:02 #

beautiful but angelina eat something sometimes

• mandy February 12, 2012 at 13:23 #

I agree. She looks so skinny especially for someone who has gave birth twice.

7. sarah February 12, 2012 at 13:21 #

Oh My God. she looks like a true goddess in the Jenny Packham. BDOTW contender for sure..and its not ever monday yet!

8. Raquel February 12, 2012 at 13:27 #

I think the 1st look is BDOTW worthy.

9. The Dame February 12, 2012 at 13:28 #

Holy crap she needs to EAT!

• Fede February 12, 2012 at 14:18 #

Totally agree! The second look is terrible, not for the dress, but for her too skinny legs and arms! She looks ill.

• mwah February 13, 2012 at 03:41 #

I love this dress, it’s stunning on her (i’m not usually a fan). Another plus is that I don’t think she looks as painfully thin in it.

10. Emi February 12, 2012 at 14:18 #

I like both. But I must say that for the first time I thought that she’s very very thin. She looks beautiful as always but her legs are very skinny.

• Ahot February 13, 2012 at 12:50 #

+1! I never saw it before too. She always had skinny legs, but the arms… Omg they really creep me out.

11. marina February 12, 2012 at 14:37 #

Great looks, hopefully the golden sparkly dress makes it to BDOTW!

12. Shaina February 12, 2012 at 14:45 #

That first look is BDOTW for sure. She looks beautiful and that dress looks amazing on her. Loving the hair and makeup too.

13. Nicola February 12, 2012 at 14:59 #

I think she looks like she’s been taking some styling tips from Kate Middleton here!

• Laura February 12, 2012 at 19:31 #

• Ines February 13, 2012 at 19:13 #

She wore J. Peckham way before the duchess did… and to be honest Angie in Peckham has character.. HRH in Peckham or Burberry is still the same: liveless, dull, boring..

You should cover Angie in Berlin more! She wore a terrific grey dress tonight :)

14. bm February 12, 2012 at 15:56 #

The 1st look is a BDOTW in my opinion. And i found the 2nd look is very chic. So, I hope you include one of these look to BDOTW Pool.

• kiwi February 13, 2012 at 15:12 #

15. CTgirl February 12, 2012 at 17:05 #

She really needs to eat a sandwich immediately. And I’m so very bored with her styling which is sooooo predictable. Yawn.

16. EmmaWoodhouse February 12, 2012 at 17:19 #

Both looks are great! The LBD is not something _new_ but it is still quite chic and first look is awesome! I’m glad to see her stepping outside the box–and so elegantly too! It is much better on her than on the model.
    Frankly, I’m tired of hearing people comment about her weight. Yes she is thin but really that’s her business.

17. DSI February 12, 2012 at 17:47 #

Another Spectacular look from Angie!!! Love her in the Jenny Peckham gown. BDOTW worthy!

18. TeaAtTwo February 12, 2012 at 18:17 #

I think she looks gorgeous in both outfits. Healthy frame or not, the fit on both looks is great.

19. gabis February 12, 2012 at 18:23 #

Am i the only one who got a Kate Middleton vibe here? Seriously… is there anything on this look that doesn’t remind you of her right away? From the Jenny Packham long sleeves V-neck dress to the glossy locks and natural makeup, this look is 100% Kate. But Angelina looks incredible on it. IMO, it’s one of her all times best look.

• Carla February 12, 2012 at 21:18 #

MA.TRON.LY.

Just like Catherine.

• Raquel February 13, 2012 at 01:30 #

Exactly.

20. Hisadora February 12, 2012 at 18:28 #

I love both her looks, but the Jenny Packham gown is really amazing!!!

21. Ariel February 12, 2012 at 22:39 #

She looks beautiful in the JP!

22. Jerusa February 12, 2012 at 23:20 #

She looks GREAT in Jenny Packham !!! A living doll, perfect. What does she do to look that beautiful?

23. Dhppy February 13, 2012 at 00:49 #

Quite frankly, the legs scare me to the point where I can’t focus on the clothes.

24. ladyoflettuce February 13, 2012 at 00:56 #

Love the JP… other looks like she’s on her way to the office.

25. Ova February 13, 2012 at 02:01 #

she has a boring style, plain boring

• BONCHEIDT February 13, 2012 at 13:00 #

I also like Angelina but she is a very boring dresser and look very unhealthy…not a nice sight to look at…