Diane Kruger attended a photocall in Berlin this afternoon for her latest film, ‘Les Adieux De La Reine’, during the 2012 Berlinale Film Festival.

As always, the German actress gives us something fresh and new by donning the first look on the red carpet of the 10 Crosby Derek Lam Spring 2012 collection.

Whilst some might think she got dressed in the dark, I find the combination of floral print and stripes very charming, yet daring and fashion forward.

The skirt has been shortened from the original, but I think that was a good thing in this case to ensure the look wasn’t too matronly.

Never one to slack on the shoe front, Diane added a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti yellow ankle-strap embellished peep-toes to her look.

Diane was joined at the photocall with Lea Seydoux (in Prada) and Virginie Ledoyen.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

41 thoughts on “Diane Kruger In 10 Crosby Derek Lam – ‘Les Adieux De La Reine’ Berlinale Film Festival Photocall

1. CreoleLady

All I can see is a throwback to those Prada stripes from a couple collections ago. I’ll have to take a pass. But the shoes – yum yum.

2. mm

LOVE this look. love diane in stripes. Reminds me of her prada stripe look with the marc jacobs star shoes in 2011 (Francophone film festival).

3. Linda

One of my favourite daytime looks ever, I think. I love it from head to toe. The colours, patterns, and those amazing shoes! Perfect.

4. andrea

Diane can do no wrong, somehow the pulls this off and even manages to find a fancy shoe to go with it. She is a breath of fresh air after seeing Maniac Pump after Daffodil Pump after YSL TribToo on the red carpet.

5. Ritika

Love the outfit, and to pair it with those shoes.. only Diane!! I adore this look, it is simply one of a kind.

6. Dhppy

I feel like she’s wearing a black and white apron that she’s forgotten to take off for the shoot. The dress and the heels would look great without the striped part.

7. Moxie

It looks like she’s wearing a green floral dress with a black/white striped apron. Very June Cleaver from Leave it to Beaver.

8. fromchi-town

This reminds me of Prada. SHe makes it work and the shoes are fab!! I love the striped skirt on her!

9. Emi

I love it, the shoes are gorgeous and I love her hair. I also love the way V. Ledoyen is dressed… French women are so chic!

10. mol

I love this and would happily see it in the BDOTW, but it seems too many feel negatively about it, so too bad!

11. Lexa

Love this look. :)
    To the premiere she is wearing a black Giambattista Valli couture look :) I’ve seen some pics already on zimbio and she looks great :)

12. EmmaWoodhouse

I would like the dress better if it were just the green print. Also, I don’t think her shoes go with it at all. Still–it’s Diane. If anyone could make three totally unmatched things work together, it’s her. She and Cate Blanchett should start a Sartorial Awesomeness club :D

13. Luis

She looks good but the skirt should be more shortened from the original, so that we can’t see the green part. and afther that the look was a BDOTW. Shoes beautiful.

14. Ariel

The frill on the bottom is sloppy. She should’ve got rid of it! It’s not her best look anyways. Though, I live her shoes!

15. lu

I´m not sold on this look, maybe I´m not very fashion forward. In the other hand those shoes are crazy fun and gorgeous!

16. Parvati

It’s a cute look (and I’m surprising myself by saying that, because I’m rather tired of all people loving every single look of hers, even when she’s made a few wrong choices, in my opinion) and I don’t mind the clash of prints. What bothers me is the green hem of the skirt. Had it been just a striped skirt, I would have like it more, but now, it looks more like an apron to me. The shoes are gorgeous, though.

17. Em

not her best look but even on “meh” type of outings, she still looks interesting and gorgeous. she sets the bar pretty high.

18. TeaAtTwo

I like this look especially the floral print part. I would have preferred the green hem completely. The shoes, the shoes alone could be included in BDOTW poll.

1. TeaAtTwo

On second thoughts I would like to see the green print alone as a dress or matching blouse/skirt combination. With equally fabulous shoes ofc.