08.02.12 Premiere

Teresa Palmer In Lisa Ho & Joe’s – ‘The Vow’ LA Premiere

Teresa Palmer was giving off a very relaxed vibe on the red carpet at the LA premiere of ‘The Vow’ on Monday night.

The blonde actress was sporting beachy waves with her interesting ensemble.

She wore a Joe’s ‘Bella’ black mesh cap-sleeve top with a Lisa Ho skirt with a floral-print.

Black peep-toes completed the top and her Edie Parker ‘Mica’ purple clutch complemented the colourful skirt.

Whilst this look gets a thumbs up for each individual piece, the skirt stands out for me.

If only it had been paired with a lighter-coloured top – sea-blue perhaps.

Credit: Getty

13 Comments
Celebrities Love...Burberry Prorsum's Tonal Raffia Bowling Bag

Celebrities Love…Burberry Prorsum’s Tonal Raffia Bowling Bag

Kate Beckinsale's Michael Kors Draped Crepe Jersey Dress

Kate Beckinsale’s Michael Kors Draped Crepe Jersey Dress

13 Responses to Teresa Palmer In Lisa Ho & Joe’s – ‘The Vow’ LA Premiere

1. Molly February 8, 2012 at 13:43 #

Really not doing it for me. Outfit is serviceable enough for an evening out at a movie – and she’s not really trying to do the whole “premiere red carpet” thing here – but nothing remarkable. But the whole look neck-up looks to me like the morning after.

2. EmmaWoodhouse February 8, 2012 at 14:07 #

I think this is adorable! I would have liked the top to be draped a bit better but I don’t mind the black at all. Super-cute!

3. Linda February 8, 2012 at 14:38 #

She looks good, but I agree with FC, the skit is the stand out piece and would look great with a sea blue top and some colourful heels.

4. Alina February 8, 2012 at 15:15 #

I absolutely agree with you, FC.

5. TeaAtTwo February 8, 2012 at 15:50 #

White top and purple or green (the shade on the skirt) peep toes would’ve been great. The skirt and clutch are cute.

6. CTgirl February 8, 2012 at 16:13 #

She looks great. Kind of like a clean blond Kristen Stewart without the angst, scowl, and ratty extensions. Quite nice.

7. Nat39 February 8, 2012 at 18:45 #

Do like the idea of making the skirt the main focus against basic black. The black top makes the skirt pop while being perfectly balanced off by the black shoes. The purple clutch is a perfect finishing element.

8. Virginia from Amsterdam February 8, 2012 at 18:45 #

It looks a bit messy but I still like it! This is the kind of girl that boys want to be with and girls are jealous of. She is sexy and cute at the same time.

9. Yeliz February 8, 2012 at 19:32 #

She looks lovely except those peep-toes. Have you seen them from the side FC? I think they look very bad with an nice and summery outfit like this.
    But I love the combination of the skirt with the purple clutch.

10. Redcarpet fan February 8, 2012 at 19:37 #

nice girl but i dont understand why she’s wearing so bad.

I like the top but with a different skirt.

The geometric skirt is pretty and like @TeaAtTwo says white top and purple or green peep toes would’ve been great.

11. Tina February 8, 2012 at 22:33 #

Could have ditched the bra straps.

12. Sharon February 9, 2012 at 01:18 #

I love the skirt, but the rest of the look makes me think that she got dressed in the dark.

13. Jacqu February 9, 2012 at 03:53 #

I first thought it was Ali Larter when I saw this. You’re right, her top doesn’t do the skirt justice.