Victoria Beckham was the first to wear a dress from her debut Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 collection.

Since it went on sale at Harvey Nichols last week, this dress has become the must-have dress as it has a waiting-list.

The pretty pink-and-black scallop-detail dress was paired with a chunky pair of Christian Louboutin ankle boots and signature VB large blacked-out sunnies.

Next up was the adorable Celine Buckens who attended the London premiere of her latest movie, ‘War Horse’, wearing the same dress with Laurence Coste statement jewels, equally bedazzling peep-toes and a black clutch.

As the pink-and-black version had two run-outs, Michelle Williams decided upon the white-and-black version whilst attending the BAFTA Los Angeles 19th Annual Awards Season Tea Party in Beverly Hills last month.

The pixie-haired actress decided to veto any jewellery and go for a more simplistic look by accessorizing with a plain black box clutch with matching black pumps.

On Victoria, my eyes are immediately drawn to her boots, which I’m not a fan of.

Michelle’s look is classic, safe, yet lacks a punch, so Celine wins easily for me.

The dress looks like it was made for her, plus her fun accessories up the girlie factor.

Credit: Style.com, INFPhoto & Getty

9 Comments
Katy Perry's Versus Printed Pleated Cady Stretch Dress

Katy Perry’s Versus Printed Pleated Cady Stretch Dress

Nicholas Oakwell Spring 2012 Couture

Nicholas Oakwell Spring 2012 Couture

9 Responses to Who Wore Victoria, Victoria Beckham Better? Victoria Beckham, Celine Buckens or Michelle Williams

1. barefoot duchess February 7, 2012 at 10:28 #

I prefer Celine!

2. Martin February 7, 2012 at 10:41 #

Victoria clearly wins this for me. Celine suffers because she appears to be trying way too hard in this dress. The combination of the earrings, the bracelet, the ring and the embellished shoes is total overkill. Michelle, on the other hand, brings the blah back and is not trying hard enough.

Beckham nails the middle ground beautifully. No-one is able to quite wear her clothes with the natural ease and elegance that she does. Even though I am not the biggest fan of the heavy boot, she is working this look as though she were truly born to wear it.

• Jones19 February 7, 2012 at 19:37 #

I agree, Celine overcooks this look while Michelle doesn’t do enough. Vicky B strikes the right middle note.

3. Linda February 7, 2012 at 14:42 #

Victoria, no question. She looks so chic and effortless compared to the others, which is no mean feat, because I like it a lot on all three.

4. EmmaWoodhouse February 7, 2012 at 15:45 #

Celine! I think it’s a youthful look and suits her very well. LOVE her hair and styling. Fresh and fun. Victoria’s boots are awful, and it fell rather flat on Michelle.

5. lu February 7, 2012 at 17:01 #

I also prefered Celine even though I wish she didn’t wear those earrings, she looks cute and fresh. I agrre Victoria styling is more relax but the boots are ugly and the dress is too youthful for her and Michelle looks kinda blah.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 7, 2012 at 19:21 #

VB, hands down.

7. Nat39 February 7, 2012 at 19:55 #

Victoria wins easily for me – the booties give an edge to this dress preventing it from looking too sweet girlie/childish.
    Celine sweetened it up too much with her overload of pretty accessories to the sickly sweet point, and Michelle just looks blah.

8. Dhppy February 7, 2012 at 19:56 #

Celine seems to have accessorized this best, but I’m just not a fan of this dress. The pink and black and scallops just make me think “Junior’s department”.