On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Oscar de la Renta

On Monday, Leighton Meester and Penn Badgley were spotted filming a scene for ‘Gossip Girl’ in New York City.

The actress wore a stunning pink strapless Oscar de la Renta Resort 2012 gown under a warm white blazer.

This princess gown with a gathered detail on the hip was paired, rather fittingly, with a tiara.

Fans of the show will know that Leighton’s character, Blair Waldorf, is part of a royal love storyline, a la Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

Can’t wait to see where Blair is heading in this fairytale ensemble.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

12 thoughts on “On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Oscar de la Renta

1. Jess2

I am in so in love!! The dress is exquisite and Leighton looks amazing! Can’t wait to see what she is doing in this dress as well :D

2. Cascia

There is a fantastical dress. Leighton look so stunning. I adore this look, the hair, the makeup. I would love to see it up for BDOTW.

3. Colleen

This is gorgeous and so much better than the wedding gown she married that awful Louis in! (Yes, I know it is fiction!) I only saw a picture from the waist up (Chair fans will not like THAT picture!) but I am totally blown away by this!

4. Mariia

I can’t wait to see the episode, she looks so amazing! That dress! On runway it looks very beautiful, but on Leighton it’s hundred times better! Takes my breath away.

5. Aline

Yesterday the whole Gossip Girl fandom was on a fight because of these pictures; half of the fandom was in bliss and the other half was raging. And then there stood me, not being able to care about plot when Leighton was looking so GORGEOUS in that dress.

I’m just SO in love with it. I guessed it was an Oscar de la Renta and I’m glad to know I was right. She always looks fantastic when she wears de la Renta *le sigh* That’s definitely a BDOTW for me.

6. cscn

If they had the Duchess of Cambridge in mind while styling her, then well done. At first glance, I thought it was Catherine doing something different.