07.02.12 Photocall

Katherine Heigl In Michael Kors – ‘One for the Money’ Berlin Photocall

Katherine Heigl was in Germany yesterday afternoon for the Berlin photocall for her latest movie, ‘One For the Money’.

The actress donned a Michael Kors Spring 2012 zebra-print one-shoulder dress.

This flirty frock is more like it.

Often Katherine dresses far too maturely for her 33 years, but this form-fitting dress hit the right style note.

Katherine’s matronly hairstyle usually brings down most of her looks. Not so on this occasion as she styled her tresses into loose waves.

Beige Ferragamo pumps and chandelier earrings with ruby stones completed her look.

Is this an upgrade or more of the same for you?

Credit: Getty

Get The Look: Kelly Rowland’s MTV Video Music Awards Mani

Get The Look: Kelly Rowland’s MTV Video Music Awards Mani

Thandie Newton In Osman - Laureus World Sports Awards 2012

Thandie Newton In Osman – Laureus World Sports Awards 2012

18 Responses to Katherine Heigl In Michael Kors – ‘One for the Money’ Berlin Photocall

1. Lee February 7, 2012 at 11:07 #

She looks great.

2. shap_half February 7, 2012 at 11:18 #

She looks gorgeous here! Is it groundbreaking and fashion-forward? No, but she is working her outfit and her styling is fantastic!

• Alina February 7, 2012 at 17:48 #

DITTO.

3. Maz February 7, 2012 at 13:14 #

I think this is MUCH better. Michael Kors could really work for her ongoing. However, not only is her hair often a problem (though it is great here) its her make up that is consistently dodgy. Even when she wore that amazing red dress at the 2008 Oscars-which everyone loved-her make up was baaaaaddd….

4. Jess2 February 7, 2012 at 13:47 #

Amazing look, she is gorgeous!!

5. Naima February 7, 2012 at 13:47 #

This woman ALWAYS looks consistently fabulous – especially compared to her peers. Always classy, always gorgeous.

6. Slash February 7, 2012 at 15:17 #

She’s gorgeous, I don’t why I usually dislike her on the red carpet. But this look. Oh my… I love this. She should keep it up this way. :)

7. Colleen February 7, 2012 at 15:28 #

She looks gorgeous! However, what has happened to her face? Please tell me she has not had work done; she’s too young!

• Yinka February 7, 2012 at 19:51 #

Yeah, her face looks kinda odd, like she’s not getting enough sleep or something..

8. Tracy L February 7, 2012 at 15:33 #

She looks really good. I like the dress and she is nicely styled. Her hair is a bit too blonde/brassy for my taste though.

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 7, 2012 at 15:41 #

Wow, this is great!!! She looks cute but classy, young but sophisticated. She even makes the animal print work for me! Good job.

10. lu February 7, 2012 at 16:51 #

I think she looks great in this dress, but I really dislike her hair, it`s too blond and I prefer long hair on her, even though this time is nicely styled I think short hair adds to the matronly vibe she often has.

11. Hannah February 7, 2012 at 17:42 #

Somethign abotu this just reminds me so, so much of Charlize. The hair is so similar ot how she styled it for many of her promtional appearances for ‘Young Adult’ and eve the dress is quite Charlize. I am not a huge fan of this look on Katherine, though, because I still feel like she is dressing like she is older but looks young. I much preferred her gown last week.

12. CreoleLady February 7, 2012 at 18:28 #

A definite upgrade. But then I love me some Michael Kors and his fitted knee length dresses. Those earrings are fabulous.

13. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) February 7, 2012 at 19:18 #

Meh. Not doing it for me. Really dislike her hair this length and the style is dowdy and aging.

14. Jones19 February 7, 2012 at 19:35 #

She’s got such a beautiful hourglass figure so I often wish for her to dress more like this. Love.

15. SandTony February 7, 2012 at 23:29 #

Is it just me or Katherine Heigl looks different? I remember when I used to see her on Greys Anatomy and I just so jealous of her face, she had a stunning face! But now it’s just.. blahh..

16. nadine February 10, 2012 at 05:02 #

She got it right this time, love the red with zebra!