Scarlett Johansson In Calvin Klein – Goldene Kamera 2012

Scarlett Johansson was in Berlin on Saturday evening for the Golden Camera Awards, where she was honoured as ‘Best International Actress’.

She went simple for the awards do, wearing a form-fitting black Calvin Klein Spring 2012 dress with exposed trim.

No, your computer monitor is not playing games with your mind – there is a hint of bronze ombre towards the bottom of the skirt, but it is so subtle, and randomly added, that you would think there’s just a glare.

We have not seen much of Scarlett on the red carpet in 2012, so perhaps she has forgotten how to be the classic bombshell that we’re so used to.

A tousled updo and matronly lipstick finish the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel McAdams' Guiseppe Zanotti Contrast Toe Pumps

Rachel McAdams’ Guiseppe Zanotti Contrast Toe Pumps

Katy Perry In Versus - DIRECTV's Sixth Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl After Party

Katy Perry In Versus – DIRECTV’s Sixth Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl After Party

23 Responses to Scarlett Johansson In Calvin Klein – Goldene Kamera 2012

1. Megs22 February 6, 2012 at 13:19 #

This is one of the least flattering dresses I have seen her in. There is no life in it. I miss the vivacious Scarlett that used to have a twinkle in her eye!

2. dee February 6, 2012 at 13:36 #

There is no wow factor.

3. CTgirl February 6, 2012 at 13:41 #

Somehow this dress makes Scarlett look blowsy and unrefined. Not a fan of the dress, hair or makeup. She can, and has, done so much better with her looks.

• EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2012 at 14:13 #

Agree. You said it really well. I don’t think the neckline was made for somebody with her figure.

4. Alina February 6, 2012 at 13:44 #

I can’t believe this is Scarlett Johansson.

5. Zineb February 6, 2012 at 13:58 #

S.O.S somebody find Scarlett Johansson and bring her to us !!!

• Manja February 6, 2012 at 14:39 #

hahaha oh this made me laugh,good one Zineb

• Zineb February 6, 2012 at 15:17 #

I’ve got a n idea. Remeber guys Jon Stewart’s Rally to restore sanity? Maybe we should get together begging Scarlett to regain her fashion sanity !! I’m her biggest fan, she’s such a talented actress, she nails all of her roles and it saddens me to see that instead of starting all over after her divorce, she lets down herself.

6. AW February 6, 2012 at 14:14 #

This is bad, really bad, all of it.

• andrea February 6, 2012 at 15:43 #

7. Hannah February 6, 2012 at 14:39 #

Firstly, teh dress reminds me so much of the Elie Saab knit gown that Ana Kendrick wore to the Critic’s choice awards in 2012.
    On to Scarlett, I honestly expect this from her, not the bomshell that you alluded to. In the past few years she has been wearing unflattering, matronly and often frumpy clothes. I never expect anything from her on the red carpet. This is a terribel look, and so, so dated.

8. Jess2 February 6, 2012 at 14:40 #

Someone has taken over Scarlett’s body and is causing havoc. This is a bad dress and Scarlett looks bad in it. And she doesn’t look impressed either. Hoping for a comeback

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2012 at 14:51 #

She’s been doing this since her divorce. I think this is the best we are going to get from her from now on.

9. eimearoconnor February 6, 2012 at 14:57 #

Blaaah. I think shes lost it. what is with that awful make up too. this dress is so matte and dull.

10. Vicky February 6, 2012 at 15:52 #

What’s happened to Scarlett?!?! I can’t believe what I’m seeing, this is just so horrible!

I’d rather re-live Salma’s tragic PR tour of last year than ever see Scarlett in such an unflattering, lifeless outfit (at least Salma was trying, too hard, but still)..

• Zineb February 6, 2012 at 16:27 #

+ 1000 !

11. Jane February 6, 2012 at 16:30 #

The whole make-up is just OFF. looks like a picture from a decade ago. or from some Adams Family promo.

12. Emi February 6, 2012 at 16:46 #

The only thing that impressed me about the photo is that there’re men near her with coats, scarves, hat, gloves… She could choose a more winter look, because this is without praise or blaime.

13. Rebecca Z February 6, 2012 at 18:46 #

Truly meh.

14. lu February 6, 2012 at 21:06 #

OMG! I can`t how unflattering this dress is on her! She`s such a beautiful girl! she can do so much better, I don`t understand how she keeps looking so terrible

15. Ariel February 7, 2012 at 04:10 #

That lip color is horrid! Not meant for her skin tone! & that dress, it’s a whole other story! I miss the old Scarlett!

16. Omar February 8, 2012 at 04:10 #

Thank GOD she put on some weight. She was looking very skinny lately and she’s back to her voluptuous curves. Unfortunately, I hate everything else. The dress is very unflattering, the hair isn’t working and the lip colour is just sad. I really, really hope she gets her mojo back soon.

17. Lucie April 21, 2012 at 14:39 #

Realmente… se as estrelas têm que comprar todos esses looks, elas tem que ganhar muito bem, fala sério, é um vestido mais lindo que o outro.

Really … if the stars have to buy all these looks, they have to win well, seriously, is a dress more beautiful than the other.

Scarlet rocks