06.02.12

Blake Lively For Elle US March 2012

I’m not sure what Blake Lively is currently promoting, apart from that gorgeous body and face of hers, but she has still managed to land yet another cover by gracing the March 2012 issue of ELLE US.

She looks simply sensational wearing a Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 dress on the cover which was shot by Tom Munro.

Looking through the rest of the editorial it becomes very clear why Blake was chosen for this issue as she dons many sporty looks by Isabel Marant, Michael Kors, Gucci and Alexander Wang.

In her interview she talks about not having a stylist (yes, yes, we know), the men in her life and much more.

The March issue will hit newsstands on February 14, or you can head over to Elle.com for more info.

On the men in her life: “I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while.”

On not having a stylist: “When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”

On kids: “I hope to have a few girls one day. If not girls, they better be trannies. Because I have some amazing shoes and bags and stories that need to be appreciated.”

On a report that she and Ryan Reynolds are looking for an apartment on Fifth Avenue: “Newspapers say a lot of stuff, don’t they? Though I wish I could afford half the places that I hear I’m looking at. Sign me up!”

Credit: Elle.com

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola - The Heart Fund Gala

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola – The Heart Fund Gala

Michelle Williams In Victoria, Victoria Beckham - 2012 Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon

Michelle Williams In Victoria, Victoria Beckham – 2012 Academy Awards Nominations Luncheon

31 Responses to Blake Lively For Elle US March 2012

1. Vicky February 6, 2012 at 19:44 #

Wish the cover dress had another colour as it totally disappears!

• Ade February 6, 2012 at 20:28 #

I was thinking the exact same thing but I suppose they want her face to be the focal point, I don’t know why since her body is sickening

2. M. February 6, 2012 at 19:45 #

“I’m sexy and I know it”

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2012 at 21:32 #

ha..so true

3. Nat39 February 6, 2012 at 19:50 #

I think Blake is the perfect girl for this kind of shoot.

4. Hannah February 6, 2012 at 19:53 #

I liek Blake, but I am so bored of her. I really dislike the editorial, on one hand it is the boring uber-lit studio shots and then the other photos are all greasy, oily, arched back and sex-face. I’m just bored of the same editorials form Blake and the same interviews. She seems really bubbly and has great fashion proportions, but keeps gettign swimwear and these kinds of editorials.

5. Chloe February 6, 2012 at 19:57 #

Could someone identify the shoes she’s wearing in the last picture?
    the one with the bathing suit.

• Fashion Critic February 6, 2012 at 21:28 #

Pierre Hardy

• Chloe February 8, 2012 at 16:34 #

Thank you!

6. Emi February 6, 2012 at 20:09 #

I thin that Christian Louboutin should give her better advice about shoes and clothes! So some of her ugly and messy outfits are his ideas too? I’m not impressed by the editorial, it’s quite nonsense, I don’t even like the clothes she wears, except for the Gucci’s piece.

• MEME February 10, 2012 at 11:59 #

I’m not even convinced he is the one giving her ideas…. I’m not even convinced that she styles herself…. lol…. she wears looks as they are seen on the runway most of the time…. very overrated to me….

7. Emi February 6, 2012 at 20:13 #

*I think*

8. M.B February 6, 2012 at 20:16 #

Co-signing M.’s comment! Hilarious.

9. Rebecca Z February 6, 2012 at 20:39 #

She is a stunner. But she could still use a stylist.

10. Emalie February 6, 2012 at 21:02 #

If you’re going to be on a cover at least have something other than your boyfriend to promote. Her interview is so boring, it’s very average nothing fun.

Her body looks stunning though

11. ClaraAnne February 6, 2012 at 21:29 #

I second the need for a Stylist. Diane can do it but not just anyone can!

12. Carolina Roq February 6, 2012 at 22:11 #

Gorgeous! Love it!

13. EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2012 at 22:11 #

The cover shot is the best, as it’s the classiest one of the bunch and lets her natural beauty shine through. The others that are all sexed-up are just disgusting. Any girl is better than this.

14. molly February 6, 2012 at 22:14 #

I love the cover picture, but the rest are pretty awful. She is not the best model.

I really find it hard to like her. She seems like she is trying to convince us all that she is normal, but this interview just proves how unrelatable she is.

• Kennedy February 7, 2012 at 00:04 #

I agree. Name dropping world famous designers does not make one appear normal.

• Ahot February 7, 2012 at 08:26 #

I don´t think she would be on the cover of a FASHION mag IF it wasn´t for the big designers she has access to. I don´t see the problem. She is´nt bragging about it or so, for all the hype surrounding her. Pretty normal to me – as normal as Hollywood can get.
        Gorge photoshoot by the way.

• Kennedy February 7, 2012 at 22:29 #

@Ahot: Generally, actors- if you want to consider her an actor- are on the cover of magazines to promote films, television shows, etc. Not to repeatedly talk about how she doesn’t have a stylist and her bffs Louboutin and Anna Wintour. She literally talks about the SAME things in every interview. I kind of get it though- it’s not like she has a huge career in the film biz and people take her more seriously as a fashion icon than a movie star. But I do think she is certainly bragging about it… careful wording doesn’t hide the truth ;)

• Emi February 7, 2012 at 08:59 #

I agree with you, 100%. I’m quite tired of all these celebrities pretending they have a normal life…

15. 2c February 6, 2012 at 22:27 #

lol whatever, I gave Christian a call this morning to see what boots would go with my Uni outfit. But you don’t see ME going on about it.

• Kennedy February 7, 2012 at 00:02 #

He hasn’t returned any of my calls :/ Must be too busy with Blake and her incessant phone calls!

16. Amber February 6, 2012 at 23:05 #

How totally vapid, and the looks are nothing new either.

17. Kennedy February 6, 2012 at 23:58 #

Is she promoting Savages already? I think it’s funny that her interviews tend to focus on fashion and never really acting… might as well capitalize on the thing you’re good at (which is not to be confused with acting). Good for us, I guess :)

Also, the Leo DiCaprio burn is pretty awesome… I believe she calls him “a friend at the time”… LOL. Oh Blake, keep hustlin’!

18. rita February 7, 2012 at 00:00 #

She’s probably the biggest opportunist in Hollywood( she dates and hangs out with the right people IMO ) not to mention a total bore and as interesting as watching paint dry lol. The only good think she has are her amazing legs, no gonna lie about it lol! I find Leighton mester more interesting fashion wise and personality wise,not to mention that without her the show would be too painful to watch!

19. Kin February 7, 2012 at 03:59 #

My my, aren’t we so full of ourselves!

20. roxana February 7, 2012 at 08:03 #

gorgeus as always!

21. Snowlion February 8, 2012 at 15:56 #

I don’t get the fascination with her.