You guys couldn’t pick a clear BDOTW winner as Emma Stone, Rachel McAdams and Lea Michele were tied with 16% of your votes – our first ever three-way tie.

Here we have three girls, in three different looks.

Emma gave us a different and interesting silhouette at the 2012 SAG Awards wearing Alexander McQueen.

Rachel gave us boho meets surfer chic at the ‘Journey 2: The Mysterious Island’ LA premiere and Lea gave us Jennifer Lopez-esqe divaness as the 2012 SAG Awards.

My vote was clear, Lea.

Some might say it’s easy to look good wearing Atelier Versace, but if you saw her on the red carpet, she werked to make it work.

Credit: Getty

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Olivia Wilde or Julie Bowen

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Olivia Wilde or Julie Bowen

6 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Alexander McQueen, Rachel McAdams In Peter Som & Lea Michele In Atelier Versace

1. bm February 6, 2012 at 10:11 #

I’m obsessed with big O by Rachel McAdams’ outfit. It’s gorgeous.

2. mandy February 6, 2012 at 11:37 #

I’m with you FC ! she looked so good I’m even lovin the grey casadei !!

3. Slc February 6, 2012 at 12:46 #

My vote went to Rachel – I found Emma looked like she was going to prom. Lea looked great, but I’m personally sick of seeing her, she comes across as fake IMO.

4. EmmaWoodhouse February 6, 2012 at 14:15 #

Emma all the way. Fun, flirty, fantastic. I didn’t think it was safe, either! A great look.
    Rachel was OK, but the sheer shirt and high slit didn’t do it for me.
    Lea was ridiculous. I’m sick of her pouting, tacky exposure, and over-the-top posing.

5. Lori February 6, 2012 at 15:15 #

I cannot get behind this Lea Michele outfit. When you can feel someone trying this hard, it’s not chic!

6. mandy February 6, 2012 at 15:43 #

Lea is a classic Blake Lively. Yes she gets it right but lord are we sick of her ! But credit is given when its due :)